PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
BigeBigzElite

BigeBigzElite's Gamercard
Is there the 100% synch back?

I hated the little objectives in Brotherhood and Revelations that you needed to complete during a mission to gain 100%. Does anybody know if they will be back in this game, and if so, are they required for a trophy/achievement?
BigeBigzElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes
Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=385416
Old 09-12-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
Revan654

Revan654's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigeBigzElite View Post
I hated the little objectives in Brotherhood and Revelations that you needed to complete during a mission to gain 100%. Does anybody know if they will be back in this game, and if so, are they required for a trophy/achievement?
It's Back. From What I Read theirs Multiple Objectives in certain memories for 100% Sync.

I just hope they ditch the Beat Memory in X amount of Minutes or Don't take any Damage.
Revan654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
It's Back. From What I Read theirs Multiple Objectives in certain memories for 100% Sync.

I just hope they ditch the Beat Memory in X amount of Minutes or Don't take any Damage.
That will be probably be in there, I didn't do it in the other just couldn't be bothered.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #5
Gman2

Send a message via AIM to Gman2 Send a message via MSN to Gman2

C3LLDW3LLER's Gamercard
Assassins Creed 2 didn't have these sort of chevos and that was great, best AC game for me. Ruined the other games for me a little bit.

Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:55 AM   #6
freedomgeass

Assassiness7's Gamercard
the 1 4 rev was ok but the 100% 4 brother was so hard
freedomgeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
matdan1212

matdan1212's Gamercard
Easy peasy. Not even a challenge even with doing all side missions only tank mission was slightly hard. Hopefully more challenge.
matdan1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #8
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2 View Post
Assassins Creed 2 didn't have these sort of chevos and that was great, best AC game for me. Ruined the other games for me a little bit.
I know right. I mean, who wants to actually have to put in some effort to attain achievements?!

AC2 could be fully completed with all achievements in 2 days. That's a bit of a joke.

As for AC3, i'm personally hoping it's A LOT harder with the new combat and the like because even the full sync missions from AC:B and AC:R were pretty damn trivial. I'd like to actually have something to work toward that has a level of difficulty (like Abstergo Employee of the Month from AC:B for example) rather than something a 10 year old could do.

Last edited by DoosMakhina; 10-01-2012 at 12:48 AM.
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
Stefan61713

Stefan61713's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2 View Post
Really??? One achievement ruined your entire game...Wow just wow.
Plus, they weren't even that bad.

Stefan61713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:01 AM   #10
Mechwolfosx

MechWolfOSX's Gamercard
I don't mind the 100% sync achievement if it's like Revelations. The achievement I hated was the Warden Vidic cheevo where you had to finish one of the missions without dying. But no matter what achievements AC3 has, I'm buying it and playing it! I don't care if I can't get one or two achievements.
Mechwolfosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:06 AM   #11
jxspyder

jxspyder's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post

/seconded. I enjoyed some of the sync challenges, and absolutely loved some of them. The only ones I really didn't like were the Beat in X minutes and Don't take Damage ones. Beat in X almost always took place in the really cool looking areas that you want to slow down and enjoy the view of....but can't without coming back and replaying for no reason....and Don't take Damage almost always included stupid mobs or climb areas that make it a pain in the rear.
jxspyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
KiwikindUK

kiwikindUk's Gamercard
I read an article that said you can't return to a memory once you've finished it so you should either restart it if you balls up the 100% requirements (assuming you want them) or wait until you do a full second playthrough.

It's possible that the author didn't explore the menus properly and may be mistaken of course. I just hope the ability to skip cut-scenes is in, assuming that you can replay memories. The lack of this feature put me off going back to re-do missions in previous games.
KiwikindUK is offline   Reply With Quote