Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Men in Black
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Darrencuk

Darrencuk's Gamercard
Dodged the weave

This is soooooo annoying me I have finished all the others
I can't do it I must have tried about 50 times b4 losing my temper with it and switching it of anybody have any advice please
Darrencuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
Shambles11

Shambles11's Gamercard
Just got it after many attempts. First set easy (although you still randomly get hit sometimes). Second set stay relatively middle, weave quickly left, right, left, right, for the horizontal bars stay at the bottom, then quickly up, quickly down, stay down. The hard part is the up and down quickly enough, it's all about timing. Third set, go bottom right, stay bottom right, centre up, then bottom right and stay there all the way through. Again, the switch from bottom right to centre mid is the tricky part, timing and practice. Every now and then the beams will be slightly different and you'll get hit, but 90% of the time what i did works. Good luck
Shambles11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #3
Badtriangle

BadTriangle's Gamercard
Thank you Shambles. I tried this at least 10 times using other guides with no success and got it first try with yours.

Currently playing: Diablo 3, Warface

Badtriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:51 PM   #4
fvkasm2x

Y2Kasper10's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtriangle View Post
Thank you Shambles. I tried this at least 10 times using other guides with no success and got it first try with yours.
Me too. Thx

fvkasm2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #5
Septic

SepticSchizo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambles11 View Post
Just got it after many attempts. First set easy (although you still randomly get hit sometimes). Second set stay relatively middle, weave quickly left, right, left, right, for the horizontal bars stay at the bottom, then quickly up, quickly down, stay down. The hard part is the up and down quickly enough, it's all about timing. Third set, go bottom right, stay bottom right, centre up, then bottom right and stay there all the way through. Again, the switch from bottom right to centre mid is the tricky part, timing and practice. Every now and then the beams will be slightly different and you'll get hit, but 90% of the time what i did works. Good luck

Very hard this cheevo. What I did and the achievement unlocked was a little different from your guide. Was on the second set of lasers I stayed all the way to the left and low instead of left right left right, then I went quickly up and down like you said. Much easier if anyone has problems.

Septic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:50 PM   #6
NorthernLass

Northern Lass's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I have given up on this achievement and sent the game back from rental, it was just getting too frustrating :-(