PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You Are The Champion My Friend?

So I simulated through an entire season of GM Connected today. Then when I got to the last game of the finals, I played the full game (against an AI controlled team) and won the cup. I had to sit through the celebration video at the end. But the achievement for winning the stanley cup never unlocked.

So if anyone has this achievement yet, let me know what you did. I will probably start simulating through another season again soon. This time I will play against a human controlled team in the finals.
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
Stephleref

Stephleref's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdougla17 View Post
I will probably start simulating through another season again soon. This time I will play against a human controlled team in the finals.
I did this and won the Cup vs a human player in the finals and did not get my trophy. (I'm on PS3)

Seems like this achievement/trophy is glitched.

I'm not simming another season until someone figure it out tho,it took a good 5-6 hours to sim the entire season. It's beyond ridiculous.
Stephleref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:56 AM   #3
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
So the first season I did, it was just me and 1 other human player. I made it to the finals and played against the AI in a best of 3 series. I simulated and won game 1, then played the full game 2 and no achievement.

So I simulated another full season and this time, the other team in the finals was human controlled (also had a total of 5 human GMs in the league). Simulated the first 6 games and then played the full game 7 against a human player and won. Still no achievement.

Now the one thing I noticed was that during the celebration video, it said "Wings Win Series 1-0. That seems odd since the series were either best of 3 or best of 7.

On Friday I will try 1 final time with it set to 1 game series and the difficulty on Superstar. Simulating takes a long time, but its not a big deal to me since I make another account the Commissioner and just simulate on that xbox while I play on mine.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Stephleref

Stephleref's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdougla17 View Post
So the first season I did, it was just me and 1 other human player. I made it to the finals and played against the AI in a best of 3 series. I simulated and won game 1, then played the full game 2 and no achievement.

So I simulated another full season and this time, the other team in the finals was human controlled (also had a total of 5 human GMs in the league). Simulated the first 6 games and then played the full game 7 against a human player and won. Still no achievement.

Now the one thing I noticed was that during the celebration video, it said "Wings Win Series 1-0. That seems odd since the series were either best of 3 or best of 7.

On Friday I will try 1 final time with it set to 1 game series and the difficulty on Superstar. Simulating takes a long time, but its not a big deal to me since I make another account the Commissioner and just simulate on that xbox while I play on mine.
1 game series is what i did. No trophy.

Could you try winning as a player on a team in OTP mode?
Stephleref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

The first time I won the cup, I played the final game with an OTP partner (he was coach) and I got the achievement for winning with an OTP partner.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Three times and still no achievement. 1 guy got it on TA and I tried doing it the same way he did but still no luck.