PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 4: Around Every Corner
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Major spoilers, do not click unless you've finished

Seriously? Lee get's bit? /: Man... That is just... I'm really disappointed now... I guess they chose to follow the same rules in the comics and the show, nobody is safe including the main characters... God I am so mad :|
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
^You know this is why we played it first and will worry about achievements later.

Alas--go back we must and replay we shall in order to unlock those chievos.

Lee gets bit yes... but there is a slight hint toward salvation if I dare say so myself. Ep. 5 come!
Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Skode

Skode's Gamercard
Seems the vast majority of the players saved Ben... after Carley/Doug, Chuck, Duck and Brie - people STILL saved his ass.

After abandoning Clem, after causing the Motel to get overrun, after causing the school to get overrun only to then decide now is the time for confessions - people STILL saved his ass.

Im honoured to be in the minority... too many good people and nearly so many more died because he is an idiot. I would have traded a 100 Bens for one Molly... as such i hope the majority of the players dont regret their decision.
Skode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
Jaganboy

Jaganboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skode View Post
Seems the vast majority of the players saved Ben... after Carley/Doug, Chuck, Duck and Brie - people STILL saved his ass.

After abandoning Clem, after causing the Motel to get overrun, after causing the school to get overrun only to then decide now is the time for confessions - people STILL saved his ass.

I finished this episode about 4 hours ago and I did save him and I regretted it immediately. Neither he nor Kenny wanted to help me save Clem later which made me think "you ungrateful little (insert censor here)." Guess what I'm choosing next time when I play again while trying to get all the achievements?
Jaganboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Im honoured to be in the minority... too many good people and nearly so many more died because he is an idiot. I would have traded a 100 Bens for one Molly... as such i hope the majority of the players dont regret their decision.

I had Ben stick with my group and he promised me that he would make up for everything that he had done. I expect him to sacrifice himself in the last episode to save the group or Clem.

Son of Kyuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
Vulx

With everyone dying... gotta wonder who will be in the cast of season two.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
TheNarrator23

TheNarrator23's Gamercard
Quote:
I expected that I'd had to chose between him or Molly in the end, but because the shooting mechanic isn't that great, I left her behind. If I had to chose between them I'd would have picked Molly.

In the end, when Ben was hanging there, willing to sacrifice himself to save the group, I just couldn't leave him behind. He's just a kid. Yes, he fucked me over in more ways i can imagine, but still ... I just couldn't let him die.

When we assembled the search party, he stayed behind because "he would just screw things up". In a way I was relieved.

And FYI, Kenny is a fucking dick! I stood by his side for 90% of the time, but when I need his help, he just tells me "I was looking out for myself". Seriously, Kenny can go fuck himself. If I have the chance to kill him, I won't fucking hesitate. Atleast Ben feels guilty.
TheNarrator23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator23 View Post
I expected that I'd had to chose between him or Molly in the end, but because the shooting mechanic isn't that great, I left her behind. If I had to chose between them I'd would have picked Molly.

In the end, when Ben was hanging there, willing to sacrifice himself to save the group, I just couldn't leave him behind. He's just a kid. Yes, he fucked me over in more ways i can imagine, but still ... I just couldn't let him die.

When we assembled the search party, he stayed behind because "he would just screw things up". In a way I was relieved.

And FYI, Kenny is a fucking dick! I stood by his side for 90% of the time, but when I need his help, he just tells me "I was looking out for myself". Seriously, Kenny can go fuck himself. If I have the chance to kill him, I won't fucking hesitate. Atleast Ben feels guilty.
What I found funny with the Kenny situation was the fact that I wasn't on the best of terms but he still is down to help me.

Just the right dialog I suppose and some luck.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #9
TheNarrator23

TheNarrator23's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
What I found funny with the Kenny situation was the fact that I wasn't on the best of terms but he still is down to help me.

Just the right dialog I suppose and some luck.

All I know is that that fucker has a bullet with his name on it.
TheNarrator23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #10
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
I let Ben die. I'm sorry but he had it coming after getting Carley, Duck, Katjaa, Chuck (yes, I blame Ben for Chuck too) and Brie killed, and almost getting Clem killed out on the street. He was completely incompetent and useless, I told him to watch Clem and she ends up out by the dock on her own, anything could have happened to her, and then in the school, despite knowing we came though that door, and that we must have been the ones to put it there, as he knew it was ours because he handed me the bloody thing, so it must have been there for a reason, he removes the axe from the door that's clearly keeping it closed? Why? He was a complete idiot, who did nothing but put people in danger and get them killed, anyone who saved him deserves what comes to them in episode 5.

As for Lee, TBH I kinda expected it, though not necessarily this early, showed everyone the bite, and Omid, Christa, and most importantly Kenny (the only person I trust in this damned game, even if he's nuts), have all come with to help search for Clem.

Also one final thing, I hope we see Molly again in episode 5, she really is the most interesting character to join the group since episode 2, and I really hope there not gonna just write her off as a one episode girl, as I really wanted her to stay with the group.

Last edited by Lord Montymort; 10-12-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Lord Montymort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:21 AM   #11
Illicit

illicitsoc's Gamercard
Quote:

Molly lived in my game, Kenny had my back as well...couldn't wait to get rid of Ben, in real life I would have killed him myself (not the nice drop his ass after he said let me go way either). He did not mean to mess things up as bad as he did but he constantly made bad decisions and screwed the group over. He was a weak link and in the long run would have gotten everyone in the group killed, was only a matter of time.
Illicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #12
punker

punkerhardcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

Couldn't agree more. I've wanted to kill Kenny since the first episode since he's been a complete turd. Ben is a screw up, but Kenny has actively ditched me multiple times.

That said, I can't believe I got him to come with me at the end of this episode, since I've made it a point to disagree with and go against him every chance I've had. I was also pretty surprised I got everybody to come with me, especially since I showed them the bite.

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

Proper capitalization matters. There is a massive difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and, "i helped my uncle jack off a horse."
punker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #13
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Seems the vast majority of the players saved Ben... after Carley/Doug, Chuck, Duck and Brie - people STILL saved his ass
I dropped Ben like the sack of shit that he is!
UberPirateNinja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
CenturionElite

When he showed up carrying the hatchet I knew he was going to die soon, because he was a fuckin idiot.

I didnt hesitate when he was hanging from the bell, he deserved it.

Now Playing: Borderlands 2
100% Achievement List: Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2
100% Trophy List: Uncharted 3, Portal 2, inFamous 2
CenturionElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #15
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturionElite View Post
When he showed up carrying the hatchet I knew he was going to die soon, because he was a fuckin idiot.

I didnt hesitate when he was hanging from the bell, he deserved it.
Lol. I love how evil people are.

We should start a DOWN WITH BEN chant immediately.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #16
Seppälä

Seppala13's Gamercard
I saved him. I'm not going to be a killer when I had the chance to save the guy.

On another note, Kenny didn't follow me in the end. I've saved that guy so many times, he have left me for dead twice. I hate that guy.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #17
booster17

Boost17's Gamercard
Somehow I managed to get all four of them following me at the end.

Still fairly sure that Christa's pregnant, but I've got no idea what's going on with Vernon and that voice on the radio.
booster17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #18
Vulx

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster17 View Post
Somehow I managed to get all four of them following me at the end.

Still fairly sure that Christa's pregnant, but I've got no idea what's going on with Vernon and that voice on the radio.

Quite a wait to find out how it ends... i got a feeling that Lee is going to either ask/need to be shot by Clem.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #19
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
what i dont understand is, i see ppl get bit then later they turn, but i remember Ben said in episode 2 that the bite doesnt make u turn. Only when u die then u turn, but duck got bitten and he still turned and now lees been bitten n soon he will turn too. So what did the makers of the game make a mistake or am i missing something?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #20
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforce412 View Post
what i dont understand is, i see ppl get bit then later they turn, but i remember Ben said in episode 2 that the bite doesnt make u turn. Only when u die then u turn, but duck got bitten and he still turned and now lees been bitten n soon he will turn too. So what did the makers of the game make a mistake or am i missing something?
You're missing the fact that a bite eventually kills you. It It gives you an extremely high fever that you inevitably succumb to. After that you turn. So the bite isn't what does it exactly but it speeds up the process by killing you.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #21
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post
You're missing the fact that a bite eventually kills you. It It gives you an extremely high fever that you inevitably succumb to. After that you turn. So the bite isn't what does it exactly but it speeds up the process by killing you.
that makes alot of sense, u sound kinda like a doctor lol. OMG im so stupid, iv watched so many zombie movies and they always said if u get bitten you will turn. But it was always the infection of the virus that the zombies carried, but in this one its more realistic. thats pretty interesting, and thanks for replying so fast, it just bothered me for a while, thanks DOC lol.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #22
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Quote:
that makes alot of sense, u sound kinda like a doctor lol. OMG im so stupid, iv watched so many zombie movies and they always said if u get bitten you will turn. But it was always the infection of the virus that the zombies carried, but in this one its more realistic. thats pretty interesting, and thanks for replying so fast, it just bothered me for a while, thanks DOC lol.
No prob and no, I'm not a doctor I'm a baby lol
If you think about it, traditional zombie movies followed the same trend. The big difference is that the zombies carried the infection, not the case in The Walking Dead universe. Still though, it was never the bite that made people turn, it was always the infection that reanimated the body after the person died. Only in TWD's case, everyone is already infected.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #23
FuzzMan3000

fuzzman3000's Gamercard
I saved Ben, even though he's responsible for everything that has happened, I wouldn't want his blood on my hands. Also Clem would of probably hated Lee if I let him die.

Kenny is a prick, I've sided with him throughout the whole game and he still gives Lee shit. Fighting him on the train and getting in his face when he was drunk on whiskey, fuck that guy!
Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #24
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Dunno if you've seen the show or read the books but they explain that everyone in the world is already infected. It's what the guy at the CDC whispered to Rick end of season 1.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #25
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Didn't someone turn in the game despite not being bite in one of the other episodes? But yeah the show/books revealed they all have the infection anyways.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #26
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post

The bite doesn't give you a fever. The infected wound gives you a fever.

Remember in the world of "The Walking Dead" everyone is infected with the disease. I've always thought that the title is more a taunt at the fact that everyone who is alive is actually still a zombie technically. Not just that the dead come back to life.

Also judging from the size of the wound on Lee's arm... Omid is still more of a prime candidate for zombification than Lee. Even with antibiotics Omid's wound is much worse both in placement and severity. Omid has already reopened his wound by simply walking. While Lee's bite is in a spot where less stress will be applied in fight or flight situations.
phenixdwn is offline   Reply With Quote