PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
PluralAces
 
PluralAces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 93

PluralAces's Gamercard
Why is this game so stupid?

Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.
__________________
PluralAces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
BluWolve
 
BluWolve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NT, Australia
Posts: 2,127

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PluralAces View Post
Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.
Good gamers can adapt to any game. You may think it is stupid, but that is only your opinion. My opinion is you just don't know how to play what is (in my opinion) an extremely simple game.

But hey, that is just my opinion.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare

Last edited by BluWolve; 10-28-2012 at 08:43 PM.
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
assassinjay1229
 
assassinjay1229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 170
Send a message via MSN to assassinjay1229

assassinjay1229's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
Good gamers can adapt to any game. You may think it is stupid, but that is only your opinion. My opinion is you just don't know how to play what is (in my opinion) an extremely simple game.

But hey, that is just my opinion.
THIS 100% I'm getting tired of people whining about anything and everything in games... If you don't like them don't play them, and for the love of God don't make threads just to complain... nobody cares!
__________________
150 Completed games
assassinjay1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #4
Emzx99
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 17

Emzx99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
Good gamers can adapt to any game. You may think it is stupid, but that is only your opinion. My opinion is you just don't know how to play what is (in my opinion) an extremely simple game.

But hey, that is just my opinion.
This idiot couldn't be wrong. This game is broken garbage full of cheaters that induce lag. Kiss some more Microsoft ass buddy, nobody cares what you think. "good gamers" do not exist in this game, it's whoever pays to win.
Emzx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
SevenJesterHats
 
SevenJesterHats's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 611

SevenJesterHats's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PluralAces View Post
Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.
I disagree with everything u have said. This game is super FUN! I hope they will bring out some DLC in the future, maybe some new classes?? yay! new weapons\maps!! xD!

Now that i have 400\400 for this game, i still go back to it to lvl my mage too fun to put down.
__________________


SevenJesterHats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
Geoff66
 
Geoff66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by PluralAces View Post
Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.
Sounds like you probably got your butt handed to you in the game and feel the need to complain to make up for it...
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #7
~F0RcEx
 
~F0RcEx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York, NY, USA
Posts: 128
Send a message via MSN to ~F0RcEx

x4orcex's Gamercard
Why is this thread so stupid?
__________________
Welcome to the Azure Nightmare 30
[ARCADE / SCORE ATTACK] Defeated "Unlimited" Ragna, and obtained the power of darkness.
~F0RcEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #8
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 7,809
Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
I personally do not think this game is stupid. Happy Wars may be very simple, but I still find it very enjoyable regardless. I must admit the concept of having to be a certain rank in multiplayer to continue on with the story is strange though.
__________________
XboxAchievements Code of Conduct - Read. Understand. Follow.
Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar!

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #9
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?
 
Ceris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,365

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I personally do not think this game is stupid. Happy Wars may be very simple, but I still find it very enjoyable regardless. I must admit the concept of having to be a certain rank in multiplayer to continue on with the story is strange though.
^This. The way I describe this game to my friends is: "This game is stupid. It's fun, but stupid-fun."
__________________

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:30 AM   #10
twinkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 505

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
the only thing stupid in this game is your friendly AI in single player
__________________


twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:52 AM   #11
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 7,809
Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
the only thing stupid in this game is your friendly AI in single player
Somehow I almost forgot about those. The War of the Worlds level gave me so much rage because the AI would not stop doing dumb things like constantly destroying the bridge. All of the AIs must have died around 30 times when I first attempted the level but then I took another route and beat it easily that time :P
__________________
XboxAchievements Code of Conduct - Read. Understand. Follow.
Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar!

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
Geoff66
 
Geoff66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Somehow I almost forgot about those. The War of the Worlds level gave me so much rage because the AI would not stop doing dumb things like constantly destroying the bridge. All of the AIs must have died around 30 times when I first attempted the level but then I took another route and beat it easily that time :P
What's the other route? I tried this yesterday morning and the AI kept taking the bridge out as well...
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #13
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 7,809
Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff66 View Post
What's the other route? I tried this yesterday morning and the AI kept taking the bridge out as well...
When the level first starts, go right instead of straight like. Keep following that path and you will get to the enemy castle. You should do this mission as a Cleric and build a cannon to destroy the enemy's castle gate. Do not attack it up close or a lot more enemies will spawn.
__________________
XboxAchievements Code of Conduct - Read. Understand. Follow.
Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar!

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #14
B0seiju
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 421

b0seiju's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
the only thing stupid in this game is your friendly AI in single player
You can pretty much tell them what to do with the RB voice commands, that makes it a lot easier .


OT: it's actually a pretty funny game with a/some friend(s). I had two nights in a row where a friend of mine and me are so into playing this game that it's around 2 or 3 o'clock in the night when we quit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas_loel View Post
I just gotta learn that she isnt the best yet, so my screaming should be adressed to people with penises only. She will be the best at gaming soon enough, knowing how she excels at anything else
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
twinkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 505

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0seiju View Post
You can pretty much tell them what to do with the RB voice commands, that makes it a lot easier
even with the voice commands, they still go off on their own
__________________


twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #16
XBM Yosho
 
XBM Yosho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dublin, California Personal Trainer / Dietitian
Posts: 756

XBM Yosho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PluralAces View Post
Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.

Jesus fuck, what the hell is wrong with people today. The game was free, I swear people find anything to bitch about.


This is almost as stupid as someone giving you one million dollars and you argue with them because they paid you in twenties and not one hundred dollar bills.


Take it for what it is.
__________________



{UMK3Main-Reptile}
{MK9Main-Sub-Zero}
{SSFIV:AEMain-Ken}
{UMvC3Team-Wolverine,Ironman,Sentinel}
{Dungeon Fighter Live Wiki}
XBM Yosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #17
fastNcurious
 
fastNcurious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,398

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
My main complaint about the game is that you can't tell how you got killed. I want the stupid death countdown to show me my stats vs the stats of the weapon used to kill me or the spell used, and any buffs, etc. I want to know how some dude can swing his sword once and kill 3 people who have full health. I can't get better at this game if I don't know why I'm doing bad. That's what this game fails at, imo.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
KayCeaEffahless
 
KayCeaEffahless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ
Posts: 406

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
My main complaint about the game is that you can't tell how you got killed. I want the stupid death countdown to show me my stats vs the stats of the weapon used to kill me or the spell used, and any buffs, etc. I want to know how some dude can swing his sword once and kill 3 people who have full health. I can't get better at this game if I don't know why I'm doing bad. That's what this game fails at, imo.
Ya know I wonder about that sometimes myself. I have a pretty good staff for my mage and sometimes my damage is top tier. Other times I'm barely denting their health at all and I die in a few hits. Some of it is linked to lag though because I'll get killed but then get a triple kill after I died Or I'll be attacking them with no damage being done and no hit stun, they kill me, and then their health bar finally decides to drop to almost empty. Add that lag to the random DCing and poor/long matchmaking and you've got a recipe for rage and maybe a lil confusion.

Even with the upgraded equipment most times I don't really feel a difference. Especially since you can still get MOBBED no matter how good your equipment is. That's what makes this game tough for me, because I can know what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to go to get the job done. But then with a team of up to 16 ppl that usually suck, my skills are pretty much forfeit=_=. But "excuses" aside I will admit that having good strategy has won me a few hopeless matches. And that feels pretty good when the odds were completely against my team.

My conclusion: Not the GREATEST game ever, atm until they fix the match making it's not even a GOOD game(more of a FINE/OK one). But it has potential once some things are ironed out. And it can be pretty addicting/fun if u keep it playful. If you try to take this game too seriously it just becomes frustrating. And at the end of the day this game is free(and I'm a poor soul~) so can't gripe too much!
__________________
KayCeaEffahless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #19
Moody3164life
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15

moody3164life's Gamercard
Great game. Very simplistic. Yet difficult to master. For being free it is what it is. Matchmaking does need a fix. Other than that. I think this game is real solid. Even though I keep getting owned in multiplayer, I find it enjoyable enough to keep playing to level up my characters.
The only thing Im not understanding is the team skill? I try to launch it but nothing happens.

I hope this game gets some DLC in the future.
Moody3164life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #20
xRaW CaRNage x
 
xRaW CaRNage x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,335
Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody3164life View Post
Great game. Very simplistic. Yet difficult to master. For being free it is what it is. Matchmaking does need a fix. Other than that. I think this game is real solid. Even though I keep getting owned in multiplayer, I find it enjoyable enough to keep playing to level up my characters.
The only thing Im not understanding is the team skill? I try to launch it but nothing happens.

I hope this game gets some DLC in the future.
It's depending on what team skill you are trying to launch. If you are looking for kills with it , use the mage. All the mages team skills are very affective for getting kills. Also make sure there are plenty of players in your team skills circles.

OT the games matchmaking has gotten significantly better since the update. The game is really fun and very addictive. Can't recall bitch since it's free
__________________
Thanks to Audacious for the badass sig!
Currently playing: Titanfall (X1)
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #21
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,729

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBM Yosho View Post
Jesus fuck, what the hell is wrong with people today. The game was free, I swear people find anything to bitch about.


This is almost as stupid as someone giving you one million dollars and you argue with them because they paid you in twenties and not one hundred dollar bills.


Take it for what it is.
Not picking on you or anything but I find the complaining about people who complain far more annoying...lol.

OT: I really like this game, didn't think I would.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #22
Geoff66
 
Geoff66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Not picking on you or anything but I find the complaining about people who complain far more annoying...lol.

OT: I really like this game, didn't think I would.
But aren't you complaining about people who complain about complainers?

Thanks Kairi, I'll give it a go tomorrow!
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #23
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,729

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff66 View Post
But aren't you complaining about people who complain about complainers?

Thanks Kairi, I'll give it a go tomorrow!
lol, nope!
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #24
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 7,809
Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff66 View Post
But aren't you complaining about people who complain about complainers?

Thanks Kairi, I'll give it a go tomorrow!
Your welcome! Here is a video that shows it incase you want a visual aid of how to do it. This shows the route and is similar to what I told you to try:
__________________
XboxAchievements Code of Conduct - Read. Understand. Follow.
Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar!

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #25
bensonrecon
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 101

bensonrecon's Gamercard
It's a fun game.....sadly a fun game that is ruined by poor matchmaking and retards that exploit game breaking glitches to win on something that is FREE.....but fun when it works as intended
__________________


bensonrecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:46 AM   #26
InsaneKane87
 
InsaneKane87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,396

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBM Yosho View Post
Jesus fuck, what the hell is wrong with people today. The game was free, I swear people find anything to bitch about.


This is almost as stupid as someone giving you one million dollars and you argue with them because they paid you in twenties and not one hundred dollar bills.


Take it for what it is.
I love your response, it's perfect.

People complain because they don't get free games and have to pay for everything and then a game is out for free and because it's.. too "hard" for them they bitch about it especially to call a game stupid?

I know some people who try a game for 5 minutes and give up when they didn't take the time to learn how it works. If more gamers did that and took the time to learn they wouldn't be making pointless threads like this.
__________________
^Sig made by Rajeanero
InsaneKane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #27
mavryk
 
mavryk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Coruscant.
Posts: 59

Mav Ryk 1's Gamercard
So if the game is impossible due to shit matchmaking and invincible overpowered players then we cant complain,screw you,some of us were enjoying it until the rich dicks started spending tons and making ridiculous characters that are unstoppable,now I'm faced with enemies that kill me with one hit and take no visible damage,wouldnt be so bad if the matchmaking actually did anything.
mavryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #28
time2munch
 
time2munch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SE Louisiana
Posts: 53

time2munch79's Gamercard
Because it's a free to play kid's game. Wish I never started this steaming pile. 1 more quest and (hopefully) never have to look at this shitheap ever again.

edit: Need another reason? Why am I treasure hunting on April's map when it's still March? Only needed one more space to get to the end of March's map. This game indeed licks balls.

Last edited by time2munch; 04-01-2013 at 12:38 AM.
time2munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 AM   #29
WeaponTheory
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 130
I don't understand the logic that just because it's a free game, you should accept it's flaws. That mindset alone is the reason why this game won't be good enough to reach the top xbox live arcade games, because it's not.
There's so much wrong with this game, it's more rage inducing than "fun".

Happy Spinner should give you items based on your level or close to it, not items that's fit for people that's lvl 10 and under, because even as material cost, it eventually gets to the point where it's not enough to level up an item, you eventually have to level up a random garbage item just to use that as material cost which is ridiculous. So so so very rare that you will get a rare item from it.

Cleric should have faster casting speed. Dispel is the only fast casting to my knowledge and it's totally fine.
If you think it's a problem for PvP, then make it so that it works only in humans vs cpu matches, it's possible.
I'm sick of trying to heal/sanctuary/resurrect/dash only to be smacked out of the animation.

Warrior Super Guard, if you get hit during this, you will for some odd reason turn to the side, leaving you open and killed. This piss me off so much.

Warrior Spinning Blade, I can understand if I'm hit by a projectile it should knock me out of the animation, but there's no freakin way that someone should be abe to come up close to me and hit me through spinning blade.

I don't play as the Mage much to point some flaws.

I hate that you cannot turn around in time to shield yourself when getting hit from behind, you're pretty much dead once the first blow lands.

Match Making.
A system where it's you and people in your range level versus people or cpu in your range level, would be nice.

When the round ends [not match] and your stuck at the lobby, why doesn't the game wait for more people to join in a round during the count down?
It sucks having people quitting in mid rounds only to be left with like six people in the end.
With that said, there should be a quick join option.
Also during next round count down, why the hell are we given the option to leave or check stats when the freaking buttons don't even work? If you want to leave you have to wait for the next round to start or dashboard out if you're impatient.

The third round is ridiculously hard because the enemies are way too powerful than everybody, and nine times out of ten always result in time over.
Seriously, a group of ice Mages, how is that fair? Their ice casting speed is fucking insane and leads to snow man spam infinites.

Items.
This is what kills me the most.
In order to get better items, you have to be god damn lucky to get a red box, then you have to level it up. Rare that you get something decent from a blue box. And god forbid if the host quits the game booting everyone out, losing your box.
If you want OP items on the spot, you need to spend real money for it and get it from the item shop.
Sure they give out free happy tickets once in a blue moon, but funny enough, I haven't used them yet because it shoudn't have to come to that!

As to the topic creator, I will say that give the game time and learn it some more, I used to have the same exact feeling a long time ago until I met someone who taught me a few things. You got to learn the buffs and figure out how to use them for what certain Class. Also learn how the class skills benefit you. Lots of experimenting to be had. You just can't take a character out there and expect to mash the attack button to victory.

Search for happywars.wikia.com for starters
__________________
My Marvel Ultimate Alliance Item Location Guide
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=383851

Last edited by WeaponTheory; 04-11-2013 at 03:03 AM.
WeaponTheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #30
Pede B
 
Pede B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 82

Pede B's Gamercard
I dont like the game very much.. I die a lot!
But hey, free achievements.. Cant complain. But it's not a game i would ever spend a dollar on.
__________________
Join my group Smoking Gamers

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...hp?groupid=799
Pede B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 PM.