PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
Wacft

Wacft's Gamercard
Leveling Items is getting lame

At first I thought the leveling system of items was prettty fair because it seemed your main concern was the stars. But now I am seeing its the value of the items that is the real bullshit. I only play a warrior and only could imagine how much more this would suck if I was trying to Lvl all of them. So the problem: I have pages of crap that is worth 100 material points but you can only use a maximum of 6 items to Lvl an item. So thats only 600 material points when I have items that need close to 2000. So now I have to save up stars to Lvl crap items so that I can Lvl my important items. For example I have lvled a shield to lvl 4 but is only worth 160 points. Hmmm maybe another reason to buy tickets? This system is total crap!
Wacft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacft View Post
At first I thought the leveling system of items was prettty fair because it seemed your main concern was the stars. But now I am seeing its the value of the items that is the real bullshit. I only play a warrior and only could imagine how much more this would suck if I was trying to Lvl all of them. So the problem: I have pages of crap that is worth 100 material points but you can only use a maximum of 6 items to Lvl an item. So thats only 600 material points when I have items that need close to 2000. So now I have to save up stars to Lvl crap items so that I can Lvl my important items. For example I have lvled a shield to lvl 4 but is only worth 160 points. Hmmm maybe another reason to buy tickets? This system is total crap!
They did it that way for this exact reason...they want you to get frustrated or impatient and buy tickets. Just don't buy tickets... I like the game and all but I'd rather there not be any form of pay 2 win in the future if similar games come out.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Avernar

Avernar's Gamercard
I'm disappointed that the devs got greedy and made it pay 2 win. I have no problem with paying for character customization or buying items as a short cut. I absolutely hate it when getting the most powerful items and upgrading them can only be done for cash.

If I didn't have a lot of friends who play his game I would have quit it long ago.

One thing for sure is I'll never play any future games if there's even a hint of pay 2 win in them.
Avernar is offline   Reply With Quote