PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
TheTrueStein

TheTrueStein's Gamercard
Fairhaven Downtown = Boston

Took me a little while to realize it (and I even searched to see if anyone brought this up first), but Fairhaven, at least the downtown area is based on Boston.

The tower from 75 State Street is there, Quincy Market, City Hall and its Plaza, the greenway above I-92 (I-93 in real life), the cable-stayed bridge as well as a few other buildings in that area are landmarks of Boston. Heading west of City Hall (by the "Emmerson Beltway" race), on the left there's a building with the archway (the one with a billboard), and across the greenway is a building with a cone shape on the top (also a real building), and just past that is Quincy Market. Even Tremont Street in some way seems represented behind City Hall.

Boston locals tell me if I'm wrong.
TheTrueStein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
You peepz from Boston must feel so Boss right now.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote