PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sega Vintage Collection: ToeJam and Earl
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Co-op Achievements In Local Mode ONLY

Title says it all. Rather slighted about this as this was a treasured game for me and a buddy. While we loved playing it on the same console as it was designed for, the idea of it coming to XBL was only extra awesome for the addition of achievements.

Highlighting the Achievements option in the main menu disappointingly brought up Local Game Only under it.

Luckily, it's not a super difficult game and I wound up making it to the 8th map in no time on my own. Just sucks b/c we practically completed the game last night but no achievements. Bummer

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
MikaDaiki

MikaDaiki's Gamercard
It seems that the wording is actually misleading, whilst you can get achievements in local co-op, only the host can get them! Me and my brother used to play this game all the time on Mega Drive so we were a bit gutted to find that only one of us can get achievements at a time.