PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Doom 3 BFG Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
Zacry072

Zacry072's Gamercard
Exclamation Can't end Delta Labs 1!!!

I'm on my Nightmare run and got to the end of the Delta Labs Sector 1 level and the elevator won't let me on! It says "Low Power" despite me having turned on the reactor and completing every objective. Now my mission objective just says "Find the Main Portal" and there's nothing else for me to do. I've gone back through the level a couple of times now and nothing. I don't have any save files outside of this level, so I can't start at the end of the last mission or anything. Am I screwed out of all of this hard work getting to this point!?!?
Zacry072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
MegaloYeti

MegaloYeti's Gamercard
I believe the button you're trying to use is not supposed to work, turn left slowly until you see a Level 1 yellow button, click that, end mission.

If not... you're burned.

+ =
true story.
MegaloYeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
Zacry072

Zacry072's Gamercard
Welp I'm burned then. There's no other button to press and I just watched a video walkthrough and I did everything correctly. Time to start the game over! Yay!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacry072 View Post
Welp I'm burned then. There's no other button to press and I just watched a video walkthrough and I did everything correctly. Time to start the game over! Yay!
Make sure you keep two or more saves this time. One at the previous level, one at the start of your current level, then one for current level progress. Then replace then as you go along.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
Zacry072

Zacry072's Gamercard
Well I had plenty of save files, it's just that I only had saves from that level and even loading from my earliest save file didn't make a difference. I'll just have to keep at least one save from the previous level each time now. Lesson learned. I was only 3 hours in but those were 3 tough hours.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
glitch is triggered if you press the exit lift before you power the generator. you'll know for next time
AVP

Arcade Games Boosting
splosion man
metal slug 3 & dx
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #7
Extra Saucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Make sure you keep two or more saves this time. One at the previous level, one at the start of your current level, then one for current level progress. Then replace then as you go along.
I cannot support this enough!

There's another thread regarding the ladder glitches. It happened to me and was forever stuck in a room. Reloading saves did nothing as once the level is loaded, nothing is going to change. You need to start the level over and I was like 4 levels back (thankfully past Hell so they were short).

I kept a save right before I activated end level switches and always kept 3 levels worth of saves. This is just my collectibles run so not as bad as Nightmare, but still.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #8
Ephidel

Ephidel's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
^This.^

I use all the save slots, but I always keep 1 save from the very start of each level until I've reached the next one, when I overwrite it. I encountered this glitch too, but I reloaded from the start of the level and did it all again, and it worked.

I'm on Erebus 4 on RoE now, so I should finish my Nightmare runs tonight. Just the MP to mop up then.
Ephidel is offline   Reply With Quote