Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
Darkness727420
Banned User

Darkness727420's Gamercard
expert glitch?

can you glitch expert acheevo like in the second one, playthrough on easy till the finale, exit get invited back when towrds the end and change difficulty to expert. does that work as in the second one. dont matter if it does, could use a team of good smart players for this acheivement.
Darkness727420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
not that i know of, however i wouldn't say its necessary on L4D. The sequal ya, i found that expert mode to be pretty much impossible because of the surplus of special zombies they added.

On L4D expert is easily doable, actually that was the default i would play on unless it was versus. Of course having 1 or more friends would help a lot, but i find it easier to play with bots sometimes because they cater to your play style.

* i do remember one glitch, My buddy and I would camp on that rock directly west of the finale house on Death toll. only a few zombies will climb thru the water up the rock, the only opposition you face is the occasional smoker (all tank will glitch and not arrive). So you pretty much just need 1 buddy, and spam LT on each other if you hear a smoker.

Last edited by niko da bos; 12-06-2012 at 09:53 PM.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
Ralos

Cr1msOn Ralos's Gamercard
Like niko stated. really no need to glitch it for l4d. The game is a hell of a lot easier then its sequel. Really enjoy playing expert actually myself.

Ralos is offline   Reply With Quote