PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-17-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Title Update #2

Didn't see a thread about this, there is one or two parts of this update that I quite liked so thought that I would share.

Quote:
Agent Hunt mode

- Now available without completing the game first
- Selectable criteria before joining a session: Stage, Region, other settings like Infinite Ammo and Friendly Fire

Stage Selection

- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed any time once completed

General updates

- QTE assist: Players can optionally activate QTE assist from Amateur difficulty inside any other difficulty level (handy for fighting a certain boss at the end of Leon's campaign on Professional...)

- Some areas have had their difficulty adjusted based on feedback
Source: TA News

Like the idea of individual stages to select within each chapter, will make collecting missed emblems a lot easier I should think and the QTE assist just in case things go south.

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
fallout frank

IIX DBO XII's Gamercard
Was just yesterday saying it would hav been better if you could choose different start locations within chapters, and also that the QTEs where annoying the shit out of me.

I swear sometimes it seems like they are listening in on party chats lol, to bad they didn't pick up on the part where I complained about not being able to pause, I think that really is my biggest gripe with the game at this moment in time.
fallout frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thumbs down

They still suck bad...why...NO ALTERNATIVE COSTUME for the campaign...

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Because Capcom hates their fans and won't give us what we truly want

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:31 AM   #5
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Because unlike Resident Evil 4 and 5, the cutscenes in this game are pre-rendered instead of generated. Alternate costumes would only show up during gameplay while cutscenes would still have default costumes, which is just awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #6
Onyxflamegod

Onyxflamegod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Because unlike Resident Evil 4 and 5, the cutscenes in this game are pre-rendered instead of generated. Alternate costumes would only show up during gameplay while cutscenes would still have default costumes, which is just awkward.
There were still scenes in RE5 where they cut to pre-rendered and didn't load the costumes as well, yet costumes could be changed in 5. That and I doubt people give a rats ass about the cutscenes anyhow if they're replaying chapters for points/emblems/RE.net events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
You can? Hmm, might be because I've always played with settings set to allow people to jump in.
Yeah, that's why. That way you can't pause abuse your partner or pause abuse agent hunt players.
Onyxflamegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #7
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxflamegod View Post
There were still scenes in RE5 where they cut to pre-rendered and didn't load the costumes as well, yet costumes could be changed in 5.
Are you sure? Which cutscene(s) went back to default in RE5? Besides the very beginning, which is before you even have the alt costumes on anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:25 AM   #8
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
I honestly dont care, i just want some more costumes and since ive seen all the cut scenes, i just skip them.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #9
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
I honestly dont care, i just want some more costumes and since ive seen all the cut scenes, i just skip them.
Thank you!

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout frank View Post
Was just yesterday saying it would hav been better if you could choose different start locations within chapters, and also that the QTEs where annoying the shit out of me.

I swear sometimes it seems like they are listening in on party chats lol, to bad they didn't pick up on the part where I complained about not being able to pause, I think that really is my biggest gripe with the game at this moment in time.
Yeah, the whole pausing thing is a pain and I don't understand why they didn't discuss this whilst they were making it.

Old 01-20-2013, 01:18 AM   #11
Onyxflamegod

Onyxflamegod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout frank View Post

You can pause, just not online because that wouldn't work at all. You can pause on single player, and if I remember right you can pause on splitscreen as well.
Onyxflamegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:27 AM   #12
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxflamegod View Post
You can pause, just not online because that wouldn't work at all. You can pause on single player, and if I remember right you can pause on splitscreen as well.
You can? Hmm, might be because I've always played with settings set to allow people to jump in.