Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dead Space 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-24-2013, 04:33 AM   #1
LURadioDJ

LURadioDJ's Gamercard
Exclamation HUGE problem with Chapter 6

Okay in Chapter 6, there is the Zero-G room that's on fire.......there's supposed to be those batteries you move with Kinesis to lower the oxygen level of the room to put out the fire.

Mine aren't there to remove...........

.........is this a game breaking glitch and means I'm gonna have to start over or is there a way to fix the issue ??

Any assistance would be awesome guys

100's

Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age II, Saints Row: The Third, Madden 11, Madden 12, Jurassic Park, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper, The Godfather II, The Walking Dead, Dead Rising: Case Zero

LURadioDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
You have to first take off the panels before you're able to remove the three batteries. Two are located on opposite sides of each other on ground floor and the last battery is on the ceiling. However, if all three batteries have been removed from their slot yet the fire is still there, then I recommend placing each battery back in its original slot and removing them again.

I've never heard of that glitch before. Hopefully this helped.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
LURadioDJ

LURadioDJ's Gamercard
I wish it was that easy, no I know about panels and stuff, but the batteries just aren't there at all, nothing to do with panels or anything they just aren't in the room anywhere.

100's

Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age II, Saints Row: The Third, Madden 11, Madden 12, Jurassic Park, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper, The Godfather II, The Walking Dead, Dead Rising: Case Zero

Old 01-27-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Diablo Himself

Diablo Himself's Gamercard
did you use the dupe glitch? i read that it can cause you to get stuck later in the game.

1/20/2013 - 50k GS
Diablo Himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #5
GamBeaT

xGamBeaTx's Gamercard
Why would anyone use cheating ? :O I'm doing Zealot playthrough (my first) with plasma cutter only, I'm in the middle of chapter 13 now, sure it's hard but got throught it somehow.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
LURadioDJ

LURadioDJ's Gamercard
Okay well those last two answers had nothing to do with my question cuz it had nothing to do with me cheating, it had to do with me being screwed cuz of a game breaking glitch in Chapter 6.

Problem's remedied, I restarted and beat the game, I just made sure to save every Chapter rather than just over 1 save file.

100's