PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Fiyablayze

Send a message via MSN to Fiyablayze Send a message via Skype™ to Fiyablayze

Ryze Asura's Gamercard
Freezing!

Argh!! The game has froze and made me turn my whole xbox off about 10 times today! I'm doing ' One Man Army' and I'm up to Gideon, but the game froze during saving of the twins and when I beat levels it says 'under' for all the stats/money etc but in the map it's normal... I'm doing the 'beat bosses only' thing, am I going to have to start again because of this? And how do I fix freezing permanently?!

Gaming Hero. 15. What's up? Haha
Fiyablayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
MC Kazoo

MC Kazoo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyablayze View Post
Argh!! The game has froze and made me turn my whole xbox off about 10 times today! I'm doing ' One Man Army' and I'm up to Gideon, but the game froze during saving of the twins and when I beat levels it says 'under' for all the stats/money etc but in the map it's normal... I'm doing the 'beat bosses only' thing, am I going to have to start again because of this? And how do I fix freezing permanently?!
From the sound of things, you may have to completely restart. You can refer to the achievement guide stickied to the top of this board for some really good tips. But I would wait till the DLC comes out on Feb. 6th as it may contain a fix.

As far as freezing, there is nothing you can do unless the DLC fixes it. Some like to think they made it freeze semi intentionally to replicate the "retro" feel, but I think it's just an error from the devs that never got a fix. It doesn’t do it to me often, but I have had it happen randomly.

Looking for Otaku friends on XBL!
-_-R.I.P. mygamercard.net 2005-2011-_-

3DS FC: 0130-1836-9252
MC Kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #3
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Don't do background downloads when playing this, like ever.
This caused huge problems with the PS3 version.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What is up with the online multiplayer on this? Character movements are always slightly, noticeably, behind button inputs, I'm getting enemies that seem to glitch and take forever to kill (just took me and 2 other randoms around 5 straight minutes to beat up one of the very minor bad guys on stage 1), loads of disconnects, the time it takes to actually get a game started (if any are even available). Bleh.

It's making getting the last 2 online achievements rather frustrating. I used to enjoy this game, now I can't wait to erase it from my hard drive!
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote