PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Omerta: City of Gangsters
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
CandidGamera

CandidGamera's Gamercard
Unique Weapons

How do you unlock and equip unique weapons? I've completed several missions that have listed these as rewards, but they don't seem to be available anywhere.

CandidGamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
red_hammer

R3DH4MM3R's Gamercard
First unique weapon I could find were the "Serve and Protect" revolvers at Virgina Avenue.

They're sold by the deputy north at the map.
Don't know how it works for the other 12 though...
Omerta - City of Gangsters (02/1/13 - 05:40pm GMT)

Completed retail: 33

red_hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:40 AM   #3
Askeroth

I'm hoping that all of these are the ones with the stars and special names, right? Because I'm on a mission that claimed to provide a unique weapon, but the only one available to buy is "better pistol", which I'm not buying. I currently have four starred weapons, and am at Iowa Avenue. I'm not sure how much longer the game is, but I'm about to recruit my last gangster. Hopefully there's a whole lot more weapons to buy later on.
Askeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
Adamsy

Crime Lords and Deputies sell the weapons. Got to have Warm liking in order to buy from tho.
Adamsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
In order to get the Unique Weapons you need to bribe Deputys and Crime Lords enough to be able to buy the weapon from them. When you start a mission and it says Unique Weapon you actually need to buy them in that mission from those people. So, if the mission start screen says that there are three unique weapons that means there will be three Deputys or Crime Lords on the map that you need to buy the weapons from. The unique ones are the one with the start like the "Sir Jury" pistol or "Chicago Piano" tommy gun. Ones with one, two or three dots with names like "exceptional pistol" are not unique...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:26 AM   #6
monchow

Monchow's Gamercard
Some deputies may not be unlocked until later on in the level, theres one level I think, iowa something where it starts with only one deputy, but two other appear after finishing some of the mission, which has a legendary rifle
monchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #7
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
Just found out for the "Weapons Collector" achievement you don't have to get all 13 weapon in one playthrough. I had played almost all the way through collecting most of them and then decided to start over again. After collecting three or four this playthrough it just popped.
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote