PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Pid
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-29-2013, 03:32 AM   #1
SpiralGamerpro

SpiralGamerpro's Gamercard
Glitch?

Whenever I load up a save and exit, it says that my slot is corrupt. There is no way I have been able to fix this. Therefore, my only solution is completing the game in one session. I really don't want to have to do this, so can I get some insight on what might fix this glitch?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
SpiralGamerpro

Just refreshing this topic. I have tried this again a month later to no avail. I notice that this thread has many views, but no replies. I would appreciate it if somebody did. Thank you.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #3
i4mn1nja

iiM SO N1NJA's Gamercard
there is a patch on the way. i don't know when it will be coming since this quote is from january 29th.. but hopefully it's soon.

"Just wanted to give everyone an update about the patch for the Xbox 360. We are still working on it, and if everything goes as intended, the patch will be ready very soon. Remember that the patch will fix corrupted save files so you can play from were it got corrupted. So for that reason, do not delete the corrupted save files. Again, we are really sorry for this issue and we want to give you a big thanks for being so understanding!"

taken from their facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pidgame2012

i4mn1nja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:29 AM   #4
SpiralGamerpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4mn1nja View Post
there is a patch on the way. i don't know when it will be coming since this quote is from january 29th.. but hopefully it's soon.

"Just wanted to give everyone an update about the patch for the Xbox 360. We are still working on it, and if everything goes as intended, the patch will be ready very soon. Remember that the patch will fix corrupted save files so you can play from were it got corrupted. So for that reason, do not delete the corrupted save files. Again, we are really sorry for this issue and we want to give you a big thanks for being so understanding!"

taken from their facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pidgame2012
That's great, because I love this game! Thank you so much for posting this!