PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
erspence

Can anyone honestly say they like the Turned gammode?

Anyone? Personally I find it the worst thing to ever grace a CoD game. Not even fun to play with friends. So many issues such as:

Zombies run insanely fast

Humans swap weapons a little too slow. All you need to do is cooridinate running at the human with one other zombie and its over for him every time

Zombies can hit you from seemingly 10 feet away most times

Human camps in only one of four spots and he is still easy to get to

Wind up on the Monkey Bomb is ridiculous

LOL @ M1911

If anyone actually enjoys this mode, why? I really cant understand nor could anyone else I talked to trying to play/get the achievements with yesterday.
erspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
Nusentinsaino

Nusentinsaino's Gamercard
The concept is great but the design is seriously heavily flawed.

They really do need to patch this ASAP.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I haven't played it but I watched my brother play it and Turned looks boring as hell to play. I'll just boost my achievements and avoid Turned at all costs. If only they added Survival to Diner

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
VectorUSS

XxBlazeEmblemxX's Gamercard
It's pretty lame to be honest it would be better if the weapons swap faster and get actual good weapons like the ray gun being the last gun to unlock after the kill but it's a good concept just needs to be tweaked
Old 01-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I like it... but if you can't play with your friends, then it's not really that good.
I wanted to play with my friend, but you can't bring a public person in... I think custom only

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:24 PM   #6
xI VARSITY

oDAZZLAo's Gamercard
this game mode is the death of the cod zombies franchise, of all the ideas, this is the worst, in all honesty, if I could find the man who OK'd this and it's achievements, I'd honestly choke him out!!
Who ever you are, if you are reading this, YOU ARE A FUCKING DICKHEAD!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #7
deefxstew

deefxstew's Gamercard
I like it, why? Because it's different. So what if they bring another zombie mode in that we're all familiar with and use to? Where's the excitement in that? What they did was brought an entirely new design to the table to introduce a whole new game play in the cod world. Yeah, maybe there are some obvious flaws but when have you ever played something brand new that didn't have a tweak or two that needed touched up.. I'll admit that at first I highly disliked turned but after figuring out a couple tricks I immediately changed my mind about it. I could easily say its one of my favorite modes on zombies. Grief is insanely boring, at least with turned the pace is never dead.
deefxstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #8
Frazerz1990

Frazerz1990's Gamercard
Tried one game and it wasn't for me so no, but then again I've never enjoyed competitive multiplayer opposed to working with other people against computer enemies game modes such as zombies, horde and spartan ops.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #9
Rabbitz

RabbitzGamertag's Gamercard
pretty boring, but then again im not a big fan of zombies
Rabbitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #10
B8ZZ

Send a message via ICQ to B8ZZ Send a message via AIM to B8ZZ Send a message via MSN to B8ZZ Send a message via Yahoo to B8ZZ Send a message via Skype™ to B8ZZ

bBazzaH's Gamercard
I liked it, but I only played 2 games, got the cheevos and left.
B8ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
I'm glad somebody else feels my disgust for this game mode. We all knew it was coming.

Awful creation.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The idea seemed fine. Playing as a zombie was something we all wanted to do. I think one of the game modes biggest downfalls was the fact that it was MP only.

It's just too fast paced and very frustrating for achievements as well. I haven't played with friends, I reckon that'd be fun.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #13
VforVendetta

VforVendettaXBL's Gamercard
It wasn't thaaaaat bad, until I realized the downs from it ruin your k/d ratio for Zombies. (which usually lowers your rank)
VforVendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #14
PuttyGod

PuttyGod's Gamercard
Absolutely not. The game mode is complete garbage - I wouldn't even call it a "mode" since it's only available on ONE map - at best it's like one of the bad minigames that everybody tried to vote against in the Mario Party games. Just a waste of time. They just wanted another bullet point for the DLC's content. Hey, at least they added the Peacekeeper for multiplayer - I was hoping that they would add weapons for the other packs, but alas... They haven't even tried to add another bad gametype like Turned, so they must feel like they can coast a bit. Annoying that they put the image of the "Ray Gun Mk.II" in the same little advertising section that they showed the Peacekeeper in for the first DLC. Another gun for zombies... That doesn't count. What if they had put a big picture of a Thompson up alongside the maps from Uprising? Shameless. I hope "Buried" is decent, although, for whatever reason, God knows, they went back to using the terrible characters from Tranzit and Die Rise. They'll probably be in the fourth map, too... God they never stop talking, repeat themselves over and over, their voice acting kills any of their potentially entertaining lines, and they're just *boring.* Compare them to the Richtofen, Niko, the Japanese guy, and American Dempsey... At least they were diverse, funny, and had some character. But thanks to the overcomplicated Black Ops I "Easter Egg" ""Campaigns"" in the zombie maps, Treyarch thinks that they need to follow some canon, here. Protip: They aren't "Easter Eggs" if they're a requirement for a "story."
Old 08-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #15
Derpityderpdurp

DERPITYDERPDURP's Gamercard
Worst mode ever in my opinion I play it slpitscreen in local sometimes but yea hopefully the last dlc they add a new mode alongside the new map
Derpityderpdurp is offline   Reply With Quote