PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Dead Space: Ignition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
How realistic is a 200/200? Worth it?

I'm super tempting to download this bad boy but I'd be lying if I said I wanted to play it for fun, I want the achievements. More importantly I looooove the Dead Space series.

I want this award also:

DeekBoy's Nightmare Club

It shows up in your awards section below your profile. To the left
<--------------------------- See I have none

You earn it if you max out Dead Space 1, 2 and Ignition. I'm one away from 100% the first, the second I've got 1250/1250.

Personal opinions. I'm decently skilled and over-dedicated to silly causes. Is the 200g doable?
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Most of them are easy, but I've never managed to get the speed run one. I try again every so often, but not grabbed it yet! I'm just lazy and uncommitted!
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
i would say it is a 3/10, just for the speed run achievement. it only took me 2 tries though, when i was specifically going for it. in fact the only reason i bought and 100%ed it was for DeekBoy's club award

took me about 2 hours, total for the 200
Old 03-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
i would say it is a 3/10, just for the speed run achievement. it only took me 2 tries though, when i was specifically going for it. in fact the only reason i bought and 100%ed it was for DeekBoy's club award

took me about 2 hours, total for the 200
I'm glad somebody else is on the same page as me for this. You convinced me, hopefully I'll be the elite DeekBoy club soon!

EDIT:
Finally 200/200!
Thanks guys for the help. My internet is garbage and had to finish the alternate playthroughs offline, which I didn't know was possible. Even better!

Last edited by FrozenRaptorz; 03-27-2013 at 04:57 PM.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
Cilisien
Maximum Club's Knight

Cilisien's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Cilisien   Staff Club - troy0891   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Hey after reading this thread I decided to rub the dust off the game and play it again. Didn't actually read up anything on this game before now but saw how easy it was to complete and just spent around 2 hours cleaning up the achievements that I missed! Now i just need to start the actual dead space series.

Thanks XxLil Raver xX for the avatar and sig!
Cilisien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #6
DEATHCODE45709

DEATH CODE45709's Gamercard
I can't do this game its those trace runs, its impossible for me I hate this game
DEATHCODE45709 is offline   Reply With Quote