PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 03:46 AM   #1
Cyrex
 
Cyrex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Andover, MA
Posts: 2,191
Send a message via AIM to Cyrex Send a message via MSN to Cyrex Send a message via Yahoo to Cyrex

Sledge x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Intel Locations

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FINISH THE LEVEL


1 - Prologue Crew Expendable - After wasting the bridge crew, follow the team down into the ship. Investigate the bunkroom where the drunk terrorist stumbles out of. Two sleeping terrorists should be inside.

2 - Prologue Crew Expendable - The team will use a flash bang in the cargo hold (if you run ahead, the enemies will fire and the team will simply skip the flashbang and fire back). At the bottom of the stairs in that hold (the stairs are right next to the hold's entrance) is the intel. It is out in the open and hard to miss if you're looking for cheap AMD laptops.

3 - Act I Black Out - At the start of the mission, there is a shack to your
left with two terrorists. Check the shack's interior for the intel. Just a
moment before, your team should be given the "weapons free" order.

4 - Act I Black Out - In the building where the informant is (you need to use night vision since the team cuts power to the house lights), check the
bathroom on the second floor.

5 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - In the basement of the first objective
building, head down to the basement. Check the small room in the basement corner (marked with a Kalashnikov silhouette) for the intel.

6 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - After clearing the first building (the
terrorist training building) and getting orders to retake the TV station,
there will be some intense house-to-house fighting. Place the TV station
marker so it serves as "map-north". There is a wide street in front of the
station; before crossing it completely, head "map-east" (along the main road) and take out a terrorist sniping post. The intel you want is on the second floor of that sniping post.

7 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - After crossing the heavily guarded main road
towards the TV station, there is a building next to the pick-up truck with the mounted machinegun; head up the stairs of that building and check its second level for the intel.

8 - Act I The Bog - After evading the machineguns and entering the apartment complex, you head up to the second floor. Clear the area of enemies and look for a silhouette of a Kalashnikov with two crossed sickles. Allied NPCs should breach the door for you so you can enter it. If you missed which door was breached, the room in question has a checkboard floor. The intel is in there. Note, if you leave for the next block to rescue the tank, you have gone too far ahead.

9 - Act I The Bog - After using the Javelin to destroy enemy vehicles, you
proceed into a street market composed of narrow streets. From the broken
fence, you make two lefts to a central market that has an upright refrigerator; turn around from the fridge and march straight back towards a wall. The intel is behind a stack of boxes.

10 - Act I The Hunted - After the enemy chopper detects and springs an ambush on the team, you go into a house that will get flashbanged and rushed by enemies. Once you survive that ordeal and leave the house, you will be in the middle of some farm buildings; look for a dwelling with a Russian soda machine next to its entrance. The intel is inside that building. Note you should get the intel before you encounter any attack dogs, unless you just like killing small beasts and yukking it up with your buddies later.

11 - Act I The Hunted - After going through both greenhouses, there is a wreck of a building to your left (when you exit the second greenhouse). Work your way into that building and then go to the small section covered by a sheet metal roof; the intel is in there. If you reach the barn to fight off the enemy chopper with Stingers, you went too far ahead.

12 - Act I War Pig - After your friendly tank runs over the car, check the
multi-level building on the inner corner (it will be on your right side if the
objective marker serves as map-north). The staircase is in a multi-use
building (commerical on the bottom, residential on the top). Check the second floor of the building for the intel.

13 - Act I War Pig - Check the multi-level building on the outer corner --
basically across the street from the previous intel. This building's staircase
is in a dry-cleaning store. Again, it's on the second story.

14 - Act I War Pig - Right before the enemy T-72, you have to storm a building with a machinegun nest. This nest overlooks a short alley filled with civilian cars. Investigate the second story of the "machinegun nest" building for the intel.

15 - Act I Shock and Awe - Once you rendezvous with the advance recon team, check the corners of the room they were holed up in. The intel should be on the second level of their building.
__________________
Go Green Go White

Last edited by Cyrex; 12-15-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Cyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:47 AM   #2
Cyrex
 
Cyrex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Andover, MA
Posts: 2,191
Send a message via AIM to Cyrex Send a message via MSN to Cyrex Send a message via Yahoo to Cyrex

Sledge x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
16 - Act I Shock and Awe - After jumping down from the building where the advance recon team was holed up in, check the building directly straight ahead. Like previous intels, check the second story of that building. It's in a closet if you're honestly lost.

17 - Act II Safehouse - After clearing the forest (which takes all the five
seconds of your life), check the first building you see -- it's next to the
church and has a satellite dish attached to it. As before, check the second
level of the house for the intel.

18 - Act II Safehouse - Check the building next to the water tower. It is in
one of the restaurant booths on the first floor.

19 - Act II All Gillied Up - Atop the ladder in the church. Let the allied
sniper take the lead so he can open the door for you. Otherwise, there's no
way in. Get the intel quickly before the chopper appears, or you may not be able to get to it later.

20 - Act II All Gillied Up - Mid-way through the container maze, a makeshift camp full of terrorists will have intel on a table made from 55 gallon drums.If you want the intel, you may have to kill the enemies if you are not able to sneak by them. Note if you enter the next area and start sneaking under the trucks, you may not be able to go back and grab this intel.

21 - Act II All Gillied Up - After sneaking under the trucks, you come to a
building with an enemy sniper on a fire escape. Brain (headshot) the sniper and check the top of the fire escape for a small room with the intel.

22 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - After downing the enemy chopper, you need to carry your allied NPC to the extraction point. During this sequence, you will enter a building to attempt to lose your pursuers. Fight off the terrorists and attack dogs inside. Once you leave that building, locate the gray fire escape on that building and grab the intel at the top. You need to hurry back down before the timer (or your ally) expires.

23 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - Carry the allied NPC "McMillian" to the
Pripyat ferris wheel but do not place him on the highlighted spot on the hill yet; you need to scout around this area so you know where to go once enemies appear and general mayhem occurs. Put the ferris wheel behind your character and look for a side street towards the southeast (use your HUD compass). There should be a non-descript (closed) door to a sad looking Communist Russian apartment building. This door will open later during the firefight (enemies are spawned from there). Place the allied NPC at the spot on the hill and prepare for hordes of enemies. Once enemy choppers appear to fast-rope troops, the aforementioned door will be open. Head into that room now and grab the intel on the floor. If you are having difficulty grabbing this intel, you can always stage select and use the easiest (Recruit) difficulty to survive the enemy onslaught.

24 - Act II Sins of the Father - After securing the diner, you will enter a
Russian diner. Immediately check the tables to your left (upon entering) to grab the intel. Once the screen fades for "uniform change", you cannot get this intel.

25 - Act II Sins of the Father - After the target flees into a Russian
village, the team stays behind to do rear guard while you pursue the target into a side alley. Your chase leads to an area which is covered by several snipers and many terrorists on the ground. A red dumpster and a green car signifies where you can go left (suicide) or right (flanking route). Take a right at that fork and look for a side staircase leading up to a house room. A few terrorists will be in there (it is a kitchen of sorts). The intel is on the table. Grab it quickly and continue your pursuit.

26 - Act III Ultimatum - After destroying the power tower, your team will
infiltrate a Russian base. Pass through the breach in the wall and follow the allied NPCs through the motor pool. Across the base's courtyard, there is a large room where a majority of the enemies will come from (it's basically their spawn point). Fight into it and turn right. The intel is in a small partition to the side.

27 - Act III All In - After destroying the first enemy BMP but before going
past the silo's gate, check the alleyway behind the building to the gate's
right. The intel is at the end of the alley by some weapons.

28 - Act III All In - Once inside the silo base, there are three missile tanks
(not BMPs - those are your targets) parked in the base. Align your map with compass (true) north and use your main HUD compass to identify the
southernmost missile tank. South of that missile tank, there are three
buildings on your map (when you pause and check your mini-map). Investigate the center southern building (it will be an army warehouse) for intel just lying on the floor. Quickly grab it and get out of there before the enemy choppers shred everything.

29 - Act III No Fighting in the War Room - Follow the ally NPC "Price" and
drop into the locker/shower/bathroom facilities. Exit that area and you find
you can take the left or right; take the left route so you come across a
darkened meeting room when the hallway starts to angle (the right goes to the base's kitchen and is a longer way around). The intel is inside the dark meeting room (left route).

30 - Act III No Fighting in the War Room - Once you breach the wall to get into the launch control room, go straight ahead, up the stairs to your left, and look for a small meeting room that has the intel on a table within. Time should be tight, but a checkpoint occurs just before blowing the wall, giving you (technically) infinite chances to re-attempt your search. Note you can probably abort the launch and then grab the intel, if time is really tight.


Video Guide and Screenshots for questionable ones http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360...10716274177079
__________________
Go Green Go White

Last edited by Cyrex; 11-08-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Cyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:54 AM   #3
Impulse2119
 
Impulse2119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 400

Det J0hn Kimb1e's Gamercard
Nice find. I will be sure to come back to this thread once i have the game!!
__________________
Impulse2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:40 AM   #4
Bulletinmybrain
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 67
Thank you now i only need to go do a recruit mission all the way through once i finish the bonus mission and get the tvs while I'm at it yay
Bulletinmybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:24 AM   #5
Slane
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 413
Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Awesome was hoping someone had one of these ups, nearly done with the game first time through do it a second on Recruit to grab these and a few others I missed before starting Veteran.
__________________
Slane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:42 PM   #6
lostmotiv
 
lostmotiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 709

LostMotiv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thx for this, gonna make finding those intel alot easier now
__________________
lostmotiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #7
andyc83
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 148

L1lC24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks man!
__________________

andyc83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #8
Quiet Killda 102
 
Quiet Killda 102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 195

Quiet ZED 446's Gamercard
holy #$@ this forum has alot of replies!
__________________

100% completed retail games:
BioShock, Halo 3, Amped 3, COD4, King Kong, Kameo: Elements of Power
100% completed arcade games:
DOOM, Marble Blast Ultra
50% - 99% complete retail games: 11
50% - 99% complete arcade games: 6
Quiet Killda 102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:16 AM   #9
toycat
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 40

toycat's Gamercard
i need to get 15 more intel ill i have them all
toycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
DrizztDourden43
 
DrizztDourden43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 374

Faulty Surgery's Gamercard
Awesome guide, thanks for sharing!
__________________
DrizztDourden43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #11
SoaringEagle
 
SoaringEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Iceland
Posts: 757

Monsieur Brooks's Gamercard
thank u my man, much obliged.
__________________
Monsieur Brooks
SoaringEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
Tyrant100
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 72

Tyrant100's Gamercard
Do the laptops dissappear forever after you taken them? Because I don't know which intels I got and which I don't.
Tyrant100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #13
Skeets5977
 
Skeets5977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 86

Skeets5977's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant100 View Post
Do the laptops dissappear forever after you taken them? Because I don't know which intels I got and which I don't.
yes they do disappear, and if you have beaten the game, load a level, pause it, options, cheats, and it will tell you how many you have found in that level. Just don't turn on any cheats.
__________________
Skeets5977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #14
antnie
 
antnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Posts: 4,514

FTF GNASHER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I will come back to this alot when playing to find all of the intel, thanks.
antnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #15
ThaMissinLink
 
ThaMissinLink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 312
Send a message via AIM to ThaMissinLink Send a message via MSN to ThaMissinLink

MissinSkitzo's Gamercard
These descriptions coupled with the videos are great...I did half and got bored..but I'll do em tomorrow

Thanks guys..
__________________
COD4 - PRESTIGE LEVEL 1 - Rank 55

Retail 1000's: 22
ThaMissinLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #16
RedBlinky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 316

RedBlinky's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Enh stupid glitch where the door wont open for the second intel in one shot one kill its bullshit.... So I'm stuck with one intel i can't get...
__________________
EndWar, Blacksite: Area 51
RedBlinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #17
jakekh1983
 
jakekh1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ukiah,CA
Posts: 83

jakekh1983's Gamercard
all i got left is the stupid plane achievement. damage
__________________
jakekh1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
waxtraxsys
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
I have gotten all 30 after finishing the game using mission select. ALL 30 intel found.. still have not gotten either the 15 intel or 30 intel achievements but I did unlock the cheats that come with getting the intel? What gives? Do I have to start a new campaign? All in the same difficulty? I know some were on regular and most on recruit? I don't knwo what else I can do?


Edit : So I read the first few pages and the last few before entering this.. Just read entire thread and now see that I apparently turned on the cheats while getting intel.. Cheats that are only unlocked by getting the freakin Intel to begin with. Damn it all to hell. Does anyone have a concrete answer on how to get these two achievements after using the cheats?

Last edited by waxtraxsys; 06-11-2009 at 09:13 PM.
waxtraxsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #19
javaking137
 
javaking137's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 10

javaking137's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxtraxsys View Post
Does anyone have a concrete answer on how to get these two achievements after using the cheats?
I believe you have to delete your saved profile from the hard drive, then start a new campaign, but im not entirely sure
__________________
98% of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music.
If you're part of the 2% that stayed with metal, put this in your signature: METAL IS BETTER!






javaking137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 AM   #20
H20 chaotic xc
 
H20 chaotic xc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: BosTon MAsss
Posts: 141
Send a message via AIM to H20 chaotic xc Send a message via MSN to H20 chaotic xc

Tr0y City xX's Gamercard
thanks for the list cyrex im from mass myself
H20 chaotic xc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #21
LukeP91
 
LukeP91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Posts: 642
Send a message via MSN to LukeP91

Luke P 91's Gamercard
Thanks again cyrex
__________________
100% Retail =
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)


1st 360 - Christmas 2006 - 10th May 2008
2nd 360 - May 2008 - Present
LukeP91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #22
The_Elite_Gamer708
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 142

thatguy03's Gamercard
Thanks a million man, once I finish the game on Veteran finding all of the intel will be my last goal.
The_Elite_Gamer708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #23
The_Elite_Gamer708
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 142

thatguy03's Gamercard
Oh and for Sdito,unfortunately I can't give you a direct answer.
The_Elite_Gamer708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #24
dusty619atm
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 43
Send a message via MSN to dusty619atm

dusty619atm's Gamercard
Cheers for this one Got mine the other night by using this page! can't believe some that i missed haha i must have walked straight past them!! wooo
__________________
**Completed Games**
Fight Night 3 - 1000g/1000g
**Working on**
COD4 - 980g/1000g
dusty619atm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #25
quickhhh
 
quickhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 803

General E Quick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks man!
quickhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #26
SgtJohnson_2007
 
SgtJohnson_2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10
Send a message via AIM to SgtJohnson_2007

DeadMonkey13's Gamercard
Okay for number 23, the door won't open for me at all. I wait until the copters come, then wait for my copter to come but still nothing. Can someone help me with this? PM me if you know why its not opening.
SgtJohnson_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #27
pwnasaur999
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 27

pwnasaur999's Gamercard
i had trouble with number 23
pwnasaur999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:44 AM   #28
The Preston 13
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 173

The Preston 13's Gamercard
nice post, very helpful
The Preston 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #29
Venomized
 
Venomized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,630

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrex View Post
16 - Act I Shock and Awe - After jumping down from the building where the advance recon team was holed up in, check the building directly straight ahead. Like previous intels, check the second story of that building. It's in a closet if you're honestly lost.

17 - Act II Safehouse - After clearing the forest (which takes all the five
seconds of your life), check the first building you see -- it's next to the
church and has a satellite dish attached to it. As before, check the second
level of the house for the intel.

18 - Act II Safehouse - Check the building next to the water tower. It is in
one of the restaurant booths on the first floor.

19 - Act II All Gillied Up - Atop the ladder in the church. Let the allied
sniper take the lead so he can open the door for you. Otherwise, there's no
way in. Get the intel quickly before the chopper appears, or you may not be able to get to it later.

20 - Act II All Gillied Up - Mid-way through the container maze, a makeshift camp full of terrorists will have intel on a table made from 55 gallon drums.If you want the intel, you may have to kill the enemies if you are not able to sneak by them. Note if you enter the next area and start sneaking under the trucks, you may not be able to go back and grab this intel.

21 - Act II All Gillied Up - After sneaking under the trucks, you come to a
building with an enemy sniper on a fire escape. Brain (headshot) the sniper and check the top of the fire escape for a small room with the intel.

22 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - After downing the enemy chopper, you need to carry your allied NPC to the extraction point. During this sequence, you will enter a building to attempt to lose your pursuers. Fight off the terrorists and attack dogs inside. Once you leave that building, locate the gray fire escape on that building and grab the intel at the top. You need to hurry back down before the timer (or your ally) expires.

23 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - Carry the allied NPC "McMillian" to the
Pripyat ferris wheel but do not place him on the highlighted spot on the hill yet; you need to scout around this area so you know where to go once enemies appear and general mayhem occurs. Put the ferris wheel behind your character and look for a side street towards the southeast (use your HUD compass). There should be a non-descript (closed) door to a sad looking Communist Russian apartment building. This door will open later during the firefight (enemies are spawned from there). Place the allied NPC at the spot on the hill and prepare for hordes of enemies. Once enemy choppers appear to fast-rope troops, the aforementioned door will be open. Head into that room now and grab the intel on the floor. If you are having difficulty grabbing this intel, you can always stage select and use the easiest (Recruit) difficulty to survive the enemy onslaught.

24 - Act II Sins of the Father - After securing the diner, you will enter a
Russian diner. Immediately check the tables to your left (upon entering) to grab the intel. Once the screen fades for "uniform change", you cannot get this intel.

25 - Act II Sins of the Father - After the target flees into a Russian
village, the team stays behind to do rear guard while you pursue the target into a side alley. Your chase leads to an area which is covered by several snipers and many terrorists on the ground. A red dumpster and a green car signifies where you can go left (suicide) or right (flanking route). Take a right at that fork and look for a side staircase leading up to a house room. A few terrorists will be in there (it is a kitchen of sorts). The intel is on the table. Grab it quickly and continue your pursuit.

26 - Act III Ultimatum - After destroying the power tower, your team will
infiltrate a Russian base. Pass through the breach in the wall and follow the allied NPCs through the motor pool. Across the base's courtyard, there is a large room where a majority of the enemies will come from (it's basically their spawn point). Fight into it and turn right. The intel is in a small partition to the side.

27 - Act III All In - After destroying the first enemy BMP but before going
past the silo's gate, check the alleyway behind the building to the gate's
right. The intel is at the end of the alley by some weapons.

28 - Act III All In - Once inside the silo base, there are three missile tanks
(not BMPs - those are your targets) parked in the base. Align your map with compass (true) north and use your main HUD compass to identify the
southernmost missile tank. South of that missile tank, there are three
buildings on your map (when you pause and check your mini-map). Investigate the center southern building (it will be an army warehouse) for intel just lying on the floor. Quickly grab it and get out of there before the enemy choppers shred everything.

29 - Act III No Fighting in the War Room - Follow the ally NPC "Price" and
drop into the locker/shower/bathroom facilities. Exit that area and you find
you can take the left or right; take the left route so you come across a
darkened meeting room when the hallway starts to angle (the right goes to the base's kitchen and is a longer way around). The intel is inside the dark meeting room (left route).

30 - Act III No Fighting in the War Room - Once you breach the wall to get into the launch control room, go straight ahead, up the stairs to your left, and look for a small meeting room that has the intel on a table within. Time should be tight, but a checkpoint occurs just before blowing the wall, giving you (technically) infinite chances to re-attempt your search. Note you can probably abort the launch and then grab the intel, if time is really tight.


Video Guide and Screenshots for questionable ones http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360...10716274177079
A good guide, but a few of your descriptions are worded wrong or poorly which can easily be misinterpreted.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #30
thebuf2
 
thebuf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5

thebuf2's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide
thebuf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.