PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
Dark Acalyte

Dark Acalyte's Gamercard
Ninja Gaiden vets only

So this question is for the players that have a 100% on NG3 and its DLC; being in the same boat as you guys, would you say Razors Edge is an easier 100% on achievements not taking into account the grinding kills achievements.

The only reason I ask this is because it doesnt require you to beat all the ninja trials, only a certain number of them; which was obviously the most rage inducing part of the original.
Dark Acalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You have to beat 5 ultimate trials if you want 100%.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Dark Acalyte

Dark Acalyte's Gamercard
Yeah, I know how to 100% the game I asked if it was an easier 100% from the people who 100%'d the vanilla NG3
Dark Acalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #4
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Kind of yes, just 360Y spam everything with the Scythe...
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:28 AM   #5
Darkshadowman

Dark5hadowman's Gamercard
I know this is only for vets but im not really to bad at it but is there any tips on how to beat the UN trials
Darkshadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:34 AM   #6
DarkManticoreX2

DarkManticoreX2's Gamercard
So far I've found RE to be way easier.

The Scythe 360Y works well on every boss in RE (and destroys their health bar), that's not true for vanilla. In vanilla you needed to know the boss patterns 100%, and you really had to exchange blows.

RE is faster, and I feel more powerful, but bosses seem weaker and for the most part less threatening.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
So far I've found RE to be way easier.

The Scythe 360Y works well on every boss in RE (and destroys their health bar), that's not true for vanilla. In vanilla you needed to know the boss patterns 100%, and you really had to exchange blows.

RE is faster, and I feel more powerful, but bosses seem weaker and for the most part less threatening.
yh man that sythe is too overpowered on RE it can kill every enemy and boss in the game with the 360Y move that move can even be used to avoid ground pounds and grabs,

the original ng3 took more skill if you ask me, like you said you needed to know the bosses and know exactly how to kill them. same with enemies
ng3 didnt have momiji either, her healing abilites make things so much easier.

ryu and demon ryu tho hes an asshole in RE he has so much healthand jus feels really cheap. the wiiu version lets you kill demon ryu with a ingle steel on bone tho it weird lol.

i never managed to beat un 5 on the original which i alls i had left to get the 120g lol

tell you omething tho un 9 RE is just insanely hard i dont even know if its possible to do that trial without the 360Y

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #8
killieexile

KillieExile's Gamercard
NGRE is by far the easiest game, the steel on bone works better for a start where as on NG3 it is a lot harder. At the moment i've finished NGRE on ultimate but still stuck on day 3 on NG3. The best videos are done by kokoromaster for NG3 and NG2 and Bick Benidict.
killieexile is offline   Reply With Quote