PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Thrillville: Off the Rails
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
Grim Reeper

Send a message via AIM to Grim Reeper

Grim Reeper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Help with white knuckle achievement

I have looked everywhere online and I can only find a list with 15 rollercoasters and 15 whoa peices....can't seem to manage to find this last one. anyone have any information?
Grim Reeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
tastefulmrship

Sarone T C's Gamercard
White Knuckle Nightmare...

I had a theory based on the 16 symbols on the Achievement icon, but I've just tested it and it doesn't seem to work. I guess it's all 15 WHOA coasters and the standard WHOA pieces from the first game; Wall Smash, Slicer Dicer, TNT Alley, Vertical Overhang, Chimney Stack.
Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Seems a little silly having 16 symbols on the icon, but they're not actually anything to do with the Achievement.

Last edited by tastefulmrship; 11-15-2007 at 11:50 AM.
tastefulmrship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
Neutralicer

Neutralicer's Gamercard
I just got this one. Seen a few posts and lists regarding this. I ended up going through each park, sold ALL coasters in the park, them built the coasters that have a whoa piece in it. I just built the smallest loop and used the special whoa piece for each coaster. It unlocked in the 3rd park, so I must have missed using the whoa piece somewhere.
Also noticed that I got a message saying I had researched one of the coasters that have a whoa piece. If you are missing a coaster from the various parks, you may have some research to finish. You should see 4 whoa coaster in each park and 5 in the last one.
Neutralicer is offline   Reply With Quote