PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Metro: Last Light > Faction Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Finding Artifacts

Is anyone else struggling to find all of these? I have found about half and cannot find any more places to explore.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
not there yet as im having a problem getting the hundred kills with heavy weapons.
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
..story driven, action adventure WWII game:http://city-interactive.com/en/Games/Enemy-Front
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
IXISHADOW

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
not there yet as im having a problem getting the hundred kills with heavy weapons.
I haven't got that one either. I'll just go back to it at the end. I've managed to find a few more items but now I can't find anything.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
Hammodi

Hammodi's Gamercard
the problem there is no checkpoint in this mission...anyone noticed that ?
Old 07-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
MoB xSaverien

MoB xSaverien's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammodi View Post
the problem there is no checkpoint in this mission...anyone noticed that ?

you can "save" everytime you come back to the station,when you go through the door where you started, to the right of the weapon-dealer
MoB xSaverien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:19 AM   #6
texasgoldrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoB xSaverien View Post
you can "save" everytime you come back to the station,when you go through the door where you started, to the right of the weapon-dealer
Where? I cannot find the save point.
texasgoldrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #7
MoB xSaverien

MoB xSaverien's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXISHADOW View Post
Is anyone else struggling to find all of these? I have found about half and cannot find any more places to explore.

one minute ago i found them all, just look in every corner, every wall, and before you go into the "deep underground" with the largerer enemies you should have found 25 of them.
MoB xSaverien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #8
IXISHADOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoB xSaverien View Post
one minute ago i found them all, just look in every corner, every wall, and before you go into the "deep underground" with the largerer enemies you should have found 25 of them.
That doesn't really help, I've looked everywhere I can see and still have 13 left.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:45 AM   #9
mcpeepants

WestsideSxE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The 'only 5 artifacts at a time' bit was killing me... I'm down to 3 now - a traffic light (I'm guessing outside somewhere where your testes are burnt off by radiation), a 'bundle of books', and 'weapon parts' - the latter 2 apparently somewhere closer to the beginning. The metro map is in the same spot as it was in Metro 2033 - when you turn it in it ends the game when you go to the save/rest spot, so keep that in mind whilst scavenging...
mcpeepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:58 AM   #10
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpeepants View Post
, a 'bundle of books', and 'weapon parts' - the latter 2 apparently somewhere closer to the beginning.
this are in the entrance area to the library close to where the trycicle was on the second floor. around some tenticles. something close to that anyway, i just found em'.
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
..story driven, action adventure WWII game:http://city-interactive.com/en/Games/Enemy-Front
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:29 AM   #11
mcpeepants

WestsideSxE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah wrapped this one up about 20 mins ago. If you have 5 artifacts already, ALL of them stop flashing. The tryke must have been my 5th the first run thru that area, argh...

(Traffic light is outside on a plank against a wall, at the bottom of the long ramp window exit from the library, leading back to the initial set of underground entrances)
mcpeepants is offline   Reply With Quote