PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Metro: Last Light > Faction Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
Roose91

Send a message via MSN to Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
Homo Homini Lupus Est

This achievement honestly blows.

It wants you to get 100 kills on the shortest mission, where you literally don't move for the whole level. I'm easily getting anywhere between 50 and 70 minigun kills everytime and sniping the enemies on the far platform (who are one shot one kill regardless of weapon) and I just can't get this. I'm adamant that it's either glitched or impossible.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Anyone managed to get it?
100% Retail: CoD 2, Hitman:Blood Money, Bully, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Gun, CoD 4, Oblivion (1250), Bourne Conspiracy, OFDR, Fallout 3 (1550), Halo 3:ODST, Godfather (1250), Godfather II, Qauntum of Solace, MW2,Assassins Creed 2, Viking, Fable II (1350), Borderlands (1250), The Saboteur, Lego Batman, Batman:AA, Bioshock (1100).

100% Arcade: Battlefield 1943, Zombie Apocolypse.
Roose91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
well three people on ta have the game completed. ive tried 3 times, once in my first playthrough, then 2 more tries just going for the achievement. focusing my fire on the re-spawning enemies on the right and only firing on the advancing soldiers when they were loads of kills or an immediate threat.
i was also not using the sniper rifle and trying not to pick up the weapons that trigger the enemy spawns to continue through the finish off the level.

im also suprised as to how dead these forums are today. i thought more people would be around.
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
do not send me friend requests on xbox live.

Last edited by deluxnugs; 07-16-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: a cool breeze went through....
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
well three people on ta have the game completed. ive tried 3 times, once in my first playthrough, then 2 more tries just going for the achievement. focusing my fire on the re-spawning enemies on the right and only firing on the advancing soldiers when they were loads of kills or an immediate threat.
i was also not using the sniper rifle and trying not to pick up the weapons that trigger the enemy spawns to continue through the finish off the level.

im also suprised as to how dead these forums are today. i thought more people would be around.
Im surprised as well. Thought the game was doing better, and that more people would still be interested.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #4
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Im surprised as well. Thought the game was doing better, and that more people would still be interested.
I'm here now but I haven't bought anything yet since I was at my college all day getting set up to attend the Fall semester, and now see all the problems this first DLC apparently has.

Looks like I'm waiting a while before I buy, which is a real shame since I wanted to support 4A today.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:09 AM   #5
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I'm here now but I haven't bought anything yet since I was at my college all day getting set up to attend the Fall semester, and now see all the problems this first DLC apparently has.

Looks like I'm waiting a while before I buy, which is a real shame since I wanted to support 4A today.
well its good to see you here. you really need'nt hold off as the dlc is solid, especially considering the price point.
i think at first i was expecting to much, then i just accepted it for what i was and now im really enjoying it. aside from maybe one bugged achievement. although 4 people on ta have completed it.
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
do not send me friend requests on xbox live.
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:19 AM   #6
DOA hed

DOA hed's Gamercard
This achievement is not glitched
here is a link to my ta solution

http://www.trueachievements.com/a177...chievement.htm
Old 07-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #7
Stylo8472

Stylo8472's Gamercard
I have literally played this mission over 30 times and still nothing. I've watched the videos, I've used just the mini-gun, I've used the mini-gun and the rail-gun, I've even used the grenade launcher and still nothing. I've played it on easy, normal, and hardcore and nothing. I'm not shooting the guys on the right, I know they don't count. I've even removed the preferences file and the latest update and it's still not popping. This is the last achievement I need for the game and it's quickly becoming the hardest one for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't want to say it's glitched but I can't believe I haven't gotten this yet. Any advice on what I may be doing wrong??
Stylo8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:52 AM   #8
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo8472 View Post
Any advice on what I may be doing wrong??
Are you killing all of the shield guys or do you let some die in the explosion of the heavy? I don't think that counts, so try killing all of the shield guys...
Old 08-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #9
Stylo8472

Stylo8472's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Are you killing all of the shield guys or do you let some die in the explosion of the heavy? I don't think that counts, so try killing all of the shield guys...
Okay I'll try that but it always seems that the last shield guy is auto killed when the rockets take out the heavy gunner. I'm gonna give it a few tries and see what happens. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #10
Stylo8472

Stylo8472's Gamercard
tried jack frost's suggestion about 7 times and still nothing. i seriously believe this achievement is glitched. i also reinstalled the dlc and i still can't get this to pop. insanely frustrating as the description makes it seem simple.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #11
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo8472 View Post
tried jack frost's suggestion about 7 times and still nothing. i seriously believe this achievement is glitched. i also reinstalled the dlc and i still can't get this to pop. insanely frustrating as the description makes it seem simple.
Hell man sorry to hear that. It took a few tries for me on Easy but not that many. Not sure what to suggest at this point.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #12
CORPSIE19

CORPSIE19's Gamercard
hey guys just got it after my 4th try. I used the mini gun for everything except the snipers, I used the sniper rifle and the kills counted so happy I got this one over with
CORPSIE19 is offline   Reply With Quote