PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
SamPooley

SamPooley's Gamercard
Played Season One on Disc?

Hi all,

I played through the entirety of season 1 on the disc, however have since sold the disc. Am i right to assume that it won't let me play the 400 days DLC without the disc now?

Many thanks.
SamPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
Sasquach11235
Subscribing Member

Sasquach11235's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Silver   Subscriber - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
You are still able to play the 400 days add on (I returned the disc to gamefly before the DLC was released, but am still able to play).
Old 08-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
SamPooley

SamPooley's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach11235 View Post
You are still able to play the 400 days add on (I returned the disc to gamefly before the DLC was released, but am still able to play).
Thanks for the quick reply mate.

Now playing!
SamPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
suspect121

suspect121's Gamercard
This was going to be my question also. Bought the disc but have since sold it... glad to hear i am not screwed outta playing this.

So....... How does it work exactly? does it just detect my old save file (or) can i just play it like a standalone game?

thanks

EDIT: just found this in another thread... so i dont know what the guy above me is talking about

Quote:
How do I buy/install 400 Days?
400 Days cannot be purchased as a standalone game. It’s DLC (downloadable content) and therefore, you must have at least episode one, season one of The Walking Dead installed on your games system to play.400 Days will be available to buy from within The Walking Dead season one.

so what's the DEFINITIVE answer here??????

Last edited by suspect121; 11-12-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: new info
suspect121 is offline   Reply With Quote