PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
demonocracy

juujiro's Gamercard
Red face New players, I want you!

Hello!

You might have noticed already, this game is on sale right now for a bargain price and I'm sure many people have recently bought it and have no idea what to do! I bought this at release and played it for over two years, maxing out everything, before purchasing a new xbox and losing my save. I didn't mind too much though because I could start anew on Xbox Live and in this game, something that is bizarrely fun for me!

So! Since the game is on sale, I was hoping I could catch the attention of new players who want new friends to play with. So you'd be paired up with someone who knows what they're doing but has newbie level equipment right now to show you the ropes and grow with you!

I'm really excited for new players breathing life into the multiplayer of this game again so please, please if you're interested, let me know! My gamertag is "juujiro" Send me a message!
demonocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:03 AM   #2
THE VICER0Y

THE VICER0Y's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got this way back when, but was big time turned off when I saw how many MP achieves there were, and that one of them needs an unrealistic 6 total people to get. Finding 4 people is hard enough most times, but 6?! So I never got around to playing it.

I need to start it up now though if I'm ever going to before people start flocking to the new consoles and it will get even harder to find boosters.

So if you're still looking for players, I'd join up. I'd really prefer to try and get all the MP achieves before playing through in a semi-normal way if possible.

gamertag is THE VICER0Y

Thanks.
THE VICER0Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
IcySandwich

Rotating Cube's Gamercard
I get why you're trying to finish up the multiplayer achievements first but it is better to at least power up one of your characters in single player before doing so. IIRC, you can't even join the later chapter areas if you don't complete those in single player. Plus it's easier to get Poetic Justice the stronger you are.

If you still need people for Boned (requires 6 people), let me know. I haven't gotten that yet.
IcySandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
PaToU24

PaToU24's Gamercard
I'm looking for people to get the boned achievment we're 2 we need 4 anyone interester add me gt: PaToU24
PaToU24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:08 AM   #5
Thy Entertainer

Thy Entertainer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Please feel free to add me as well - I've been enjoying this game and would like to play the multiplayer portion of the game.

Gt: Thy Entertainer