PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Who's Keeping Up?

It's been a while since I've commented on this forum. That being said I sense the main talk is all the new items that are implemented around the clock, as well as all the new buffs that get added as well. The one I like is Parameter Boost.

Is anyone keeping up with all of them? Because I try to, nowadays I'm experimenting, trying to see what Freeze Crusher do when I put it on my Ice Enchant Effect weapon on my Warrior. I didn't try it yet, I can let you know what it does when I try later today.

And then there was the Guard Attack Up, which I think is for the warrior only (guessing) because Uppercut Power Up is for the Shield Smash, and the Cleric's guard power only is applied in Shield Smash.

And the final implement that was thought about: Archangel achievement. Various people thought Sanctuary worked, when regular heals did the job. But 10,000 heals was definitely a haul that I did in 2 weeks, which I named as my 3rd achievement grind of the year behind Transformers WFC and GOW3.

So my question is the topic, is anyone keeping up with everything?

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
I came back to Happy Wars a bit back as well (right before the Zephyr update), been adjusting to Berzerkers dominating offensively, Cleric rushes, etc.

Not much else to say, the current event is one that I don't really like so... hopefully the next one catches my attention. (Not that GTA Online won't be.. ;-; ) Also hoping for the other Cleric class soon, that'd be nice.

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagane View Post
I came back to Happy Wars a bit back as well (right before the Zephyr update), been adjusting to Berzerkers dominating offensively, Cleric rushes, etc.

Not much else to say, the current event is one that I don't really like so... hopefully the next one catches my attention. (Not that GTA Online won't be.. ;-; ) Also hoping for the other Cleric class soon, that'd be nice.
I meant coming back to the Happy Wars forums, I've been playing the game almost every day since its release last year.

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
Old 10-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I've been busy with real life and other games lately. I only got 3/4 items from the 1st half of save the king. Well my collection had to perish some day. Some people don't know how to play the special challenge at all.

I heard some great stuff is happening in October. This includes a some stuff, including the "Engineer".
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #5
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
I've been busy with real life and other games lately. I only got 3/4 items from the 1st half of save the king. Well my collection had to perish some day. Some people don't know how to play the special challenge at all.

I heard some great stuff is happening in October. This includes a some stuff, including the "Engineer".
Deja-vu, right? People don't know how to play the special challenge....

All my items perished about 2 months ago. I reached my capacity of items and sold them all for Happy Stars, now I'm pretty much idle at over 400K stars since I tend to use them for Spawn Stronger all the time.

Been waiting for engineer for who knows how long, all I can guess is that it's another cleric type..... the Berserker's for the warrior, Zephyr for mage.... we'll see when it's implemented.

Old 10-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #6
The Nerevarine

The Nerevarine's Gamercard
This game is just about dead and it's all Toylogic's fault.

They had 400% more players in August when they gave away Happy Tickets (80 from McDonald's + Mission Mode tickets) now they're down to 20k because of bullshit like Limited Edition Happy Cards, new weapons that are way more powerful than anything anyone already has, and bots that make Dark Souls look like a children's game and are constantly changing the outcome of games and obliterating the skill-based competitive nature of a multiplayer-only game.

Seriously, I and many others believe that the level 15 bots are ruining Happy Wars completely and thoroughly. Why are there OP bots in multiplayer? What other multiplayer objective-based games have bots? Oh yeah, I know; fucking none.

Toylogic made a great game, and I'm always supportive of a good business model; but they are showing their complete disconnect with fans and spitting in the face of the many people who had heavily invested both time and money into this game over the last two months and it shows. Many teams have quit the game because of this shit and if they don't fix it soon, I honestly hope they crash and burn because I really like the game and would hate to see it die a slow death because Toylogic is so clueless.

Up until September Happy Wars was right up there with Halo and Dark Souls contending for 'my favorite Xbox 360 game' but the way Toylogic has been monkeying with it since has been devastating that notion.

Last edited by The Nerevarine; 10-12-2013 at 07:13 AM.
The Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote