PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Wolf Among Us > Episode 1: Faith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
SPOILERS, Opinions, Commentary HERE

Well I've gotta admit, this story from the first episode is very powerful. I don't know about ya'll but I loved Faith right from the first moment we met.

The character's personalities are amazing too and I'm having a ton of fun delving deep into why each Fable ticks the way they do.

Definite excitement for Episode 2.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Well I've gotta admit, this story from the first episode is very powerful. I don't know about ya'll but I loved Faith right from the first moment we met.

The character's personalities are amazing too and I'm having a ton of fun delving deep into why each Fable ticks the way they do.

Definite excitement for Episode 2.
I hear u man started out better then I thought it be. I like how they changed some of the combat to spice things up a bit, kinda like heavy rain almost. But yeah really want the next episode really badly.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforce412 View Post
I hear u man started out better then I thought it be. I like how they changed some of the combat to spice things up a bit, kinda like heavy rain almost. But yeah really want the next episode really badly.
The combat was much tougher than in the TWD. Love the change.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #4
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I enjoyed it quite a bit, and agree with you guys that the context parts were much tougher then the walking deads, but they also don't seem to matter as much, I messed up more then half of the Tweedle chase and still managed to finish the part. here's hoping they learned from TWD and will have each episode out on time with this one
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
I enjoyed it quite a bit, and agree with you guys that the context parts were much tougher then the walking deads, but they also don't seem to matter as much, I messed up more then half of the Tweedle chase and still managed to finish the part. here's hoping they learned from TWD and will have each episode out on time with this one
Ahh you are so right Yac. I messed up often in the fight sequences because I was thinking of the delay times we had in TWD. Damn even with all my mistakes I was able to "finish" the sequences. Huge step up in the gameplay for me though. I was definitely impressed.

Old 10-12-2013, 06:30 AM   #6
XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

Send a message via AIM to XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

xCursiNxMayheMx's Gamercard
I really enjoyed this first episode and I can't wait for more. I in no way saw what happened coming as I'm sure no one else really did either and that's what I loved about it.

I'm going to have to look into the stories that this is based off of now to hold me over till the next episode arises.
XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
Blue Thunder28

Blue Thunder28's Gamercard
I loved this a lot. Picked up a few issues of the comic when this was announced and the wait for Episode 2 will be so hard I'll have to buy more issues.. maybe watch that Once Upon a Time show too haha. I love this game so much.

Blue Thunder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
Onyx Destiny

Send a message via Skype™ to Onyx Destiny

Onyx Destiny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not going to lie, i wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was, cannot wait for the next episode, bought the season pass well worth the money.

RETAIL COMPLETED - 6
ARCADE COMPLETED - 4
W8/IOS COMPLETED - 1
Onyx Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:59 AM   #9
Devil Sora

Send a message via AIM to Devil Sora Send a message via MSN to Devil Sora

Devil Sora's Gamercard
That's an excellent point about the Headless Horseman being the killer seeing as to how the MO involves severed heads.

Me personally I think it's Wolf who is doing the killing subconsciously. It's only a guess but with a title like "The Wolf Among Us." Nothing would surprise me at this point.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that Grendal is brought up when you save Prince Lawrence. He comes to the conclusion that Faith is dead and curses his name. . . . ponder that for awhile.

Also my theory as to why Faith can't be seen in the Mirror is because of the enchantment on her. I found the phrase "These lips are sealed" (said by both the mirror and Faith) to be very cryptic.
Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Devil Sora; 10-15-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Devil Sora is offline   Reply With Quote