PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2013, 05:12 AM   #1
NYZSquadLdr

NYZSquadLdr's Gamercard
Redwood Stock Not Rebounding

Hello peoples, I've just completed Lester's second assassination mission for Franklin where you must kill the 4 jurors which will damage Redwood's stock and make Debonaires stock soar. I've made the 30% return by investing all of my money into Debonaire prior to the mission and selling post mission. However, I heard that if you invest into Redwood after selling your Debonaire stock you'll make a 300% return on Redwood's rebound, but this is not happening for me. I've slept for a few in game days but the maximum I've seen Redwoods price per share is $15 instead of the expected $80. I have tried sleeping using different characters but it still doesn't return anything near 300%. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by NYZSquadLdr; 10-21-2013 at 05:57 AM.
NYZSquadLdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
No clue, but I hope you if you invested all your money you made a separate save before investing in case of loss.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
NYZSquadLdr

NYZSquadLdr's Gamercard
Oh I did. I made a separate save before the mission. I invested all my money to Debonaire in that save but I know I'll at least make a 30% return post mission.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #4
Robbo1991

Robbo1991's Gamercard
I can confirm that it does shoot up to 300%, what I'd suggest is reloading to the mission or just after sleep with franklin because his sleeps are the shortest, wait till the stock goes up 25-30% then immediately invest in redwood then I think it was around 5 or 6 sleeps that it shot upto 300% return. Use franklin when you do the sleeps though because he sleeps for 6 hours at a time trevor sleeps for 12 hours at a time and I cant remember how long micheal sleeps but I used franklin everytime and the stocks rose as expected every time
Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
NYZSquadLdr

NYZSquadLdr's Gamercard
I've seen that you should wait till Debonaire stock hits 81% before pulling out and investing into Redwood. I just did that and it worked but now Redwood is staying stable at $3.70 a share and I've been sleeping as Franklin.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #6
ayrshireandy

ayrshireandy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYZSquadLdr View Post
I've seen that you should wait till Debonaire stock hits 81% before pulling out and investing into Redwood. I just did that and it worked but now Redwood is staying stable at $3.70 a share and I've been sleeping as Franklin.
this happened to me. i reloaded it and did it again this time i actually saved it this time ( separate save obvs) and supposedly the market closes at the weekend so check the day your on coz this was my problem i went from Wednesday and the stock didn't change till mid Monday for me then i got that 300% and made a tun.hope this helps
ayrshireandy is offline   Reply With Quote