PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
SpaceOddity

How do i get my accuracy up?

I have looked around but I haven't found a definitive answer. I have been trying get these 100% requirements but have been struggling to get the accuracy based ones.

Is it just about getting headshots?? Because i'm finding this to be an impossible feat.
SpaceOddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceOddity View Post
I have looked around but I haven't found a definitive answer. I have been trying get these 100% requirements but have been struggling to get the accuracy based ones.

Is it just about getting headshots?? Because i'm finding this to be an impossible feat.
Accuracy is all about not missing bullets.

In other words, try not to miss. The game will specifically ask for headshots if that is a requirement for the gold.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You're probably better off skipping the gold medals on missions that have an accuracy requirement. They're the toughest ones usually, and a pain cause it's hard to know if you'll pass until after the mission is over, then you have to redo it all. There are plenty to get a gold medal on that have no accuracy requirements, assuming you'll only working on enough gold medals for the achievement.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
SpaceOddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophage33 View Post
You're probably better off skipping the gold medals on missions that have an accuracy requirement. They're the toughest ones usually, and a pain cause it's hard to know if you'll pass until after the mission is over, then you have to redo it all. There are plenty to get a gold medal on that have no accuracy requirements, assuming you'll only working on enough gold medals for the achievement.
I wish I would have thought of that before hand. I have got like 15 missions where I'm 1 requirement off getting a gold medal unfortunately most of them are accuracy based.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
SpaceOddity

Thanks!!!! So it doesn't matter where my bullets hit as long as they hit the target? That's means I have been really sucking at shooting
Old 10-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceOddity View Post
Thanks!!!! So it doesn't matter where my bullets hit as long as they hit the target? That's means I have been really sucking at shooting
No problem if you're not hitting your targets, try using a single shot pistol to take down opponents. More controlled so less bullets lost. Just make sure to use lots of cover to take advantage of your regenerative health.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #7
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
Just make sure to use lots of cover to take advantage of your regenerative health.
Thats only if you go below 50% and if you are doing that alot then you are doing something very wrong.

As said accuracy is about hitting the target, make sure you are using the classic GTA style targetting and use small bursts if using anything but a single shot gun. Time things carefully so as not to pop out when no one is around to be shot, youll find you can lose alot of accuracy there when people are just poking a head up and auto aim targets them but the cover still blocks the shots.

If you don't rush (which in some missions i do understand is almost impossible) you can keep accuracy easily above 90% and if you go snails pace then 100% is poss.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote