PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
New Fast RP Method Needed

Ok so we all know about the new cuts that have been made and I think 95% think its stupid, me included.

What we need now is to find a new way of earning it, I mean I know they didn't change Survival so you still get 3400 RP and 20000 $ but it is a bit time consuming.

If anyone knows or finds anything please post it here.

Thanks
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yes! Abuse more ways to "earn" RP and $ so they continue to nerf things?

Brilliant!

Finding another glitch or RP abuse isn't going to make things better. It's potentially going to make things worse.

You people are the ones ruining the game.

It only takes about 20 minutes give or take to complete Sandy Survival or processed with one person or more. That's an easy legit 20k.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
Hippie Dolphin

Hippie Dolphin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post

Brilliant!

Finding another glitch or RP abuse isn't going to make things better. It's potentially going to make things worse.

Damn dude stop going to all these threads and antagonizing people who just want to grind to level 100
Hippie Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie Dolphin View Post
Damn dude stop going to all these threads and antagonizing people who just want to grind to level 100
I'm not antagonizing. They've been nerfing these things BECAUSE players are grinding the same high paying things over and over.

"I" am truly grinding to level 100. Level 70 and putting in a decent amount of time. There's a difference between grind and abuse and everyone is looking for the abusive way and expecting no penalties to surface as they have been.

Quote:
People abusing ridiculously easy ways to level up deserve ridicule, but those who got left behind and are A. being destroyed by higher levels and B. have no reasonable way of leveling up really don't have much of a choice.
It's not that. My gripe is people are bugging out bc others got caught cheating and everyone is being "penalized". What's the solution to them? Find more ways to abuse. I'm reasonably leveling up and complaining NIL about not getting some super duper reward over and over. I'm playing the game as legit as I can assume. I'm just saying getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar doesn't mean go for the next jar. If anything, it's just showing me that everyone wants the easy way out but want more for what they deserve. Greed is greed.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -

Last edited by Flibbity Floid; 11-19-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #5
shaunsuk03

zvzsulleyzvz's Gamercard
GTA 5 is 100x better when they give decent RP and $. i started a second character a few days back and was having fun modding up cars and racing them. everyone knows why R* did this lol. now people will find some money glitch or exploit just like what happened when they removed the jobs replay function.
shaunsuk03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
ServeChilled

Quote:
I'm not antagonizing. They've been nerfing these things BECAUSE players are grinding the same high paying things over and over.

"I" am truly grinding to level 100. Level 70 and putting in a decent amount of time. There's a difference between grind and abuse and everyone is looking for the abusive way and expecting no penalties to surface as they have been.

It's not that. My gripe is people are bugging out bc others got caught cheating and everyone is being "penalized". What's the solution to them? Find more ways to abuse. I'm reasonably leveling up and complaining NIL about not getting some super duper reward over and over. I'm playing the game as legit as I can assume. I'm just saying getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar doesn't mean go for the next jar. If anything, it's just showing me that everyone wants the easy way out but want more for what they deserve. Greed is greed.
bro you've got your tongue so far up R*'s ass its hilarious. So your saying if someone pushes the "Replay" button their cheating? You say your "playing the game as legit as I can". Is there a certain amount of time in a give'n day that one should play? I'm I cheating if I grind more than 4hrs a day towards my rank? And you closing shot is the best, as you would never say anything discouraging against you buddies over at R* yet you talk about everyone wants the easy way out and GREED... WTF do call "Shark Card"? Greed my friend, Greed...

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:43 AM   #7
DarkxMaterials
Staff

DarkxMaterials's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Staff - Front Page   Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Edit: Testing with a friend.

Last edited by DarkxMaterials; 11-20-2013 at 03:17 AM.
DarkxMaterials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #8
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
bro you've got your tongue so far up R*'s ass its hilarious. So your saying if someone pushes the "Replay" button their cheating? You say your "playing the game as legit as I can". Is there a certain amount of time in a give'n day that one should play? I'm I cheating if I grind more than 4hrs a day towards my rank? And you closing shot is the best, as you would never say anything discouraging against you buddies over at R* yet you talk about everyone wants the easy way out and GREED... WTF do call "Shark Card"? Greed my friend, Greed...
Why b/c I enjoy the product and the franchise that my "tongue is up their ass"? And no that's blowing what I said out of proportion since I made separations about Boosting vs Abusing.

But you're right. I shouldn't even be complaining b/c I don't do the abusive shit. I'm simply enjoying the game despite it's flaws. Everyone bitches about RP boosting yet I hit a couple missions last night that paid out $25K for cracking a safe and stealing a briefcase and $13K for a martin mission so if there's nerfing, it's probably for missions being replayed.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
zaXor101

Hey Zaxor's Gamercard
Just play races and win. Easy and simple.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #10
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaXor101 View Post
It's a bigger grind now on most of the "easy" races like Criminal Records. 1st place paid out just over $1000 and nobody else made over $900 last night I believe. We tried multiple or one lap, different race styles, etc. It's most likely based on actual distance than time racing now.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #11
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaXor101 View Post
Not as easy and simple as it sounds if you start as last even turbo-start won't help you there. I won't even mention GTA mode...So no it's not.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #12
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Not as easy and simple as it sounds if you start as last even turbo-start won't help you there. I won't even mention GTA mode...So no it's not.
I'm sure he means pairing off with a friend but I wouldn't say the start-boost doesn't help the last starting position. I've won a few times. It's dependent on the car you have and positioning rather than simply starting first.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #13
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:

Brilliant!

It only takes about 20 minutes give or take to complete Sandy Survival or processed with one person or more. That's an easy legit 20k.
People abusing ridiculously easy ways to level up deserve ridicule, but those who got left behind and are A. being destroyed by higher levels and B. have no reasonable way of leveling up really don't have much of a choice.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Didnīt read all of the comments, just came here to say this

R* isnīt being good guys, they are awful dicks to community, still having connection problems in public games from time to time, instead of fixing those important things, they fix what doesnīt need to be fixed, because itīs not broken

If they donīt want people boostin, they should not have put a F*CKING level 100 achievement for it, and they shouldnīt even care about people boosting, itīs their
GAWD DEMN RIGHT(screw you if you donīt think so). Also... the boosting itself takes painfully long too and playing legit for like 10-20 days of playtime to even get to 100.... No thanks, go screw yourself.

Mainly through, R* are also greedy bastards now, yeah a million in-game dollars (or million and half) for freakin 15$ or somethin like that. The in-game stuff itself is extremely expensive already and they charge so much for some stupid microtransactions, but if someone who doesnīt want or canīt pay for those stuff, he/she has to grind (not boost), he just has to play aloooot before he even has the chance to do something really fun that he wants (for example drive Adder or own Tank and stuff) money so much that if he wants a stupid Adder he would have to play for days and days and days like crazy.

And everyone who supports R* in this matter is a dick too.

RANT OVER.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

Last edited by GeneralGranko; 11-20-2013 at 03:13 PM.
GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #15
CoreOfBrutality

Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
Didnīt read all of the comments, just came here to say this

R* isnīt being good guys, they are awful dicks to community, still having connection problems in public games from time to time, instead of fixing those important things, they fix what doesnīt need to be fixed, because itīs not broken

If they donīt want people boostin, they should not have put a F*CKING level 100 achievement for it, and they shouldnīt even care about people boosting, itīs their
GAWD DEMN RIGHT(screw you if you donīt think so). Also... the boosting itself takes painfully long too and playing legit for like 10-20 days of playtime to even get to 100.... No thanks, go screw yourself.

Mainly through, R* are also greedy bastards now, yeah a million in-game dollars (or million and half) for freakin 15$ or somethin like that. The in-game stuff itself is extremely expensive already and they charge so much for some stupid microtransactions, but if someone who doesnīt want or canīt pay for those stuff, he/she has to grind (not boost), he just has to play aloooot before he even has the chance to do something really fun that he wants (for example drive Adder or own Tank and stuff) money so much that if he wants a stupid Adder he would have to play for days and days and days like crazy.

And everyone who supports R* in this matter is a dick too.

RANT OVER.
I think fuck rockstar for the nerfs but no way I can be as mad as some dude who is only level 30 or so, or maybe even just starting the game this week. Those people didn't get a stimulus package or get to grind before rockstar started screwing us all. Luckily while I should of seen this coming, I wasn't to concerned about it when I was grinding races. But with that being said, I am happy I got to level 135 and have my garage filled with super and sports cars, before they screwed us over. To anyone who thinks grinding is abusing the game/ruining the game for others. Well your a dumbass, like I said before, almost every game ever made had some form of grinding to get your character to the level desired. Sure you could skip around the game and do other things, but who wants to take 3 months to do something instead of 2 days? By having all the cool shit from grinding, It has made the online experience that much more fun (regardless of a certain dude thinking that having all the things you want and being high level will make the game boring really fast). Like I was stating before in another post, I was told that races arent paying crap but like 1000 per race. Well die twice in free mode from some douche and that is gone really fast. Or play one mission of coveted, and say your supercar gets blown up on accident. With a replacement being at 12.5 for the adder, well there goes all your earnings from a mission. How are we supposed to have as much fun when we are worried about having enough money to either stay alive or replace our vehicles? Seems like best thing to do is grind missions until you have about 500,000, so then you can really enjoy the game without worrying. Stupid helicopter for 1.7 mill, I want to have a life, not play GTA every day for months for one vehicle.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #16
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
I think fuck rockstar for the nerfs but no way I can be as mad as some dude who is only level 30 or so, or maybe even just starting the game this week. Those people didn't get a stimulus package or get to grind before rockstar started screwing us all......................................
Thanks for sharing an exactly the same look at the situation as I do.
I hereby award you with Cookie of Truth.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #17
oozero

ooz3r0's Gamercard
Money & RP Mission

Hey guys I just played this mission, called stocks and shores, or shares and stocks, something like that. The mission takes place at the port, you infiltrate a warehouse, crack open a safe, steal a briefcase, and deliver to a drop off point.

I got 25k and 3,050 RP for about 5-10 min... I tried playing it again but I couldnt find it on my jobs list. I am currently lvl 71.

Hope this helps for those of you looking for another good payout mission
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #18
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
$25,000 sounds pretty good to me, not too bothered about RP at his point.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:53 AM   #19
CloudStr1f3

Weapon Ultima's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oozero View Post
Hey guys I just played this mission, called stocks and shores, or shares and stocks, something like that. The mission takes place at the port, you infiltrate a warehouse, crack open a safe, steal a briefcase, and deliver to a drop off point.

I got 25k and 3,050 RP for about 5-10 min... I tried playing it again but I couldnt find it on my jobs list. I am currently lvl 71.

Hope this helps for those of you looking for another good payout mission
The mission is called "Stocks and Scares" and is given by Lester. Not sure what the rank requirement is, but the initial payout is indeed $25,000 and ~3,000RP. However, like most missions, repeated completions are only rewarded with half-pay. Still, it's a good mission to throw into the rotation to keep things interesting.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #20
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Tbh I have been doing bounty boosting with someone half my rank and I am now getting just under 1000 per kill.

It feels like its taking longer than missions but it really isn't. I do coverted with random people and it takes about 5 to 10 mins to do. Now you have to rember, there are loading screens before and after the mission then you have to wait for people to join, by the end of all this it becomes a 10 to 20 min mission and you can easily get 2 kills a min in bounty boosting even though it does get tedious and boring. But anyway that'sy advice.

Do whatever the f*** you wanna do lol

(Hodge Twins)
Old 11-30-2013, 05:54 PM   #21
Jesseeh

HaloJesse's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrinx View Post
Tbh I have been doing bounty boosting with someone half my rank and I am now getting just under 1000 per kill.

It feels like its taking longer than missions but it really isn't. I do coverted with random people and it takes about 5 to 10 mins to do. Now you have to rember, there are loading screens before and after the mission then you have to wait for people to join, by the end of all this it becomes a 10 to 20 min mission and you can easily get 2 kills a min in bounty boosting even though it does get tedious and boring. But anyway that'sy advice.

Do whatever the f*** you wanna do lol

(Hodge Twins)
You mean Coveted? You can do the mission in about 3 minutes on Easy to Hard difficulty, solo. You don't need strangers of friends to do the mission, they can take the Cargobob and fail the mission for you.

Check this video out:
At 3:59, when you choose to continue to go back to free roam, click the button. It will bring you back to the Coveted lobby.

Though you only get 1200+ RP on easy/normal difficulty and 1700+ RP on hard difficulty + $12,000.

Jesseeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #22
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseeh View Post
You mean Coveted? You can do the mission in about 3 minutes on Easy to Hard difficulty, solo. You don't need strangers of friends to do the mission, they can take the Cargobob and fail the mission for you.

Check this video out: GTA Online: Easy money making method! (Coveted: 12k in 3 minutes!) - YouTube
At 3:59, when you choose to continue to go back to free roam, click the button. It will bring you back to the Coveted lobby.

Though you only get 1200+ RP on easy/normal difficulty and 1700+ RP on hard difficulty + $12,000.
I wish I had known about this sooner lol thanks