Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
A Thousand Years of Dreams Locations

Note: To receive the achievement, you do not have to view all the dreams, just collect them.

Also Note: None of these are permanently missable. If you pass them, simply return to the location when you can travel the world on Disc 4 and they will still unlock.
----------------------------------

DISC 1

1. Uhra (Inn) - The story forces you to sleep at the Inn, where this is unlocked. ["Hanna's Departure"]
2. Uhra (Virno's Tavern) - Walk up to the bar and it begins automatically. ["A Hero's Return"]
3. Uhra (Residential Area) - Talk to the little girl in the open area to the right once you enter this section, where you can kick the ball. ["White Flowers"]
4. Uhra (Virno's Tavern) - Walk upstairs and talk to the man sitting at the first table. ["In the Mind of a Captive"]
5. Uhra (Virno's Tavern) - Directly after the last one, leave the tavern and re-enter, then walk up to the bar. ["A Mother Comes Home"]
6. Uhra (Monorail Central Station) - Take the lift to the second floor and talk to the little girl on the bench. ["Little Liar"]
7. Ipsilon Mountains - After the cutscene back at Uhra Castle, this will unlock as you start walking through the rain. ["The Upstreamers"]
8. Grand Staff - After fighting with the soldiers, triggers automatically while you are inside the cage ball. ["They Live in Shells"]
9. Numara (Main Street) - Walk up to the boy on the bridge between the two sections of Main Street. ["The Talkative Mercenary"]
10. Numara (Canal Street) - After going over the big bridge from Main Street, talk to the children and then head up the street and collect the doll on the left side. On your way back to the kids this will trigger automatically. ["Don't Forget Me Now, You Hear?"]
11. Numara (Main Street) - Outside the item shop, walk down the stairs toward a group of people standing by the water. ["Letters from a Weakling"]
12. Numara (Ghost Town) - After the funeral, head back to the main city and it triggers automatically. ["Evening Bell"]
13. Numara (Canal Street) - Hug the northern edge of the large bridge and walk across, it will trigger when you hit the right spot, just to the right of the stone arch. ["Portaitist of the Dead"]

DISC 2

14. Crimson Forest
- This triggers automatically just before you exit the forest to head back to Numara. ["Elegy Island"]
15. Ghotza Coast - After getting your ship and landing here, this one triggers automatically. ["Seth's Dream, Part 1"]
16. Tosca - Walk up to the man in front of the house on the right after the bridge. ["The Hero"]
17. Tosca - After the last one, enter a building and exit, then head toward some people on the right side near the entrance of the town and it will trigger. ["The Bread of Grandma Cato"]
18. Tosca (Tolty's Inn) - Just walk up to the second floor and it will trigger. I got it after the Sorceress' Mansion. ["So Long, My Friend"]
19. The Black Cave - Take the first path forward and the first path on the left. Walk up to the skeleton in the blue glow. ["The Tragedy of the Butcher General"]
20. Saman (Audun's Item Shop) - Talk to the first man inside the shop. ["The Story of Old Man Greo"]
21. Saman (Boat) - This one triggers automatically after you fight the creatures on the boat. ["Seth's Dream, Part 2"]

DISC 3

22. Saman (Main Street) - After heading to the Inn and disbanding the group, talk to the man at the fruit stand by the big tree. ["Bright Rain"]

DISC 4

23. Ghotza (Low Town)
- One the left side of the town, this will trigger near two small boys next to a bridge. ["The Ranking of Lives"]
24. Refugee Camp - Walk down the main "street" and it triggers automatically in front of the sick tent. ["The Village Closest to Heaven"]
25. Refugee Camp - After the previous one, walk toward the campfire and it will trigger. ["Stones of Heaven"]
26. Refugee Camp - Head into the sick tent and a new boy will be there. Walk toward him to trigger this one. ["Signpost"]
27. Uhra (Main Street) - As soon as you turn right onto the street you'll hit a group of people and this will trigger. ["Beyond the Wall"]

28. Ipsilon Mountains (North) -
Hug the left side of the path as you walk this section and it triggers near a tree that is a bit darker than the rest. ["A Chorus of Cicadas"]
29. Numara (Main Street) - Just head up the right side and it will trigger when you come near an old lady and a man talking. ["Return of the Native"]
30. Numara (Canal Street) - This will trigger near a fruit stand on the left side of this area. ["Lottery of Life"]
31. Numara (Palace) - After defeating the tanks outside the palace, this will trigger automatically. ["The Queen's Loneliness"]

--------------------------
EXTRA DREAMS
The following dreams can be unlocked through DLC and are not required for the achievement.

Uhra (Virno's Tavern) - Talk to the guy on the second floor of the tavern. Not available until you talk to him to get dream #2. ["Samii the Storyteller"]

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?

Last edited by The Pants Party; 03-05-2008 at 01:36 PM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Stebs

u should check out the achievement guide thread
Stebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
I know... I'm clearly not new around here, dude. I just posted in there and stuck the guide for everyone. I even linked to the list you copied into that thread at the top of my post. I'm just making this thread so I can describe them better because his guide is not very detailed.

Quote:

Last edited by The Pants Party; 02-14-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
Stebs

sorry i should of read you post more carefully.

you can put in the guide that you dont have to view all the dreams just collect. I was planning to skip through them all once i got all of them but the achievement just popped up lol
Stebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #5
M00trino

gGm M00trino's Gamercard
Im getting the guide when its released so if its not complete ill give u guys a hand and fill in the blanks.

M00
Old 02-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
BustaMo

Send a message via AIM to BustaMo Send a message via MSN to BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for posting these up Pants. So far the Dreams are quite interesting like the Earthquake one and the Upstreamers one, but they are freakin' long to just be sitting there and reading text after text after text on-screen. Not only that, but sometimes it's like white text on a white background which is hard as hell to read.

Still though, this is an interesting and cool aspect of the game so far.

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

100%
Madden NFL 06 | Madden NFL 08 | NBA 2K6 | NBA Live 08 | NBA Street Homecourt | Madden NFL 09 | Halo 3 (original 1000) | College Hoops 2K6
BustaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #7
Flik Nightshade

flik nightshade's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You said the ones in Uhra, but I managed to get Hanna's, skip the next one, find White Flowers, skip the next two, and end up with Little Liar. [I'm just finding them randomly it seems. The gaps in my list is what drew me to come look on the forums in the first place.]

I'm just hoping I can go back and get the ones I missed.
Flik Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
Sephalon

xX Sephalon Xx's Gamercard
Hey! Just wondering, I'm on Disc 2 right now and I've missed some of the Dreams on Disc 1. Can I still go back and get the ones I've missed? Right now, I can't seem to go back into those towns due to the story, but I'm just wondering if later on in the game I could go revisit those towns again for the Dreams I've missed. Thanks!
Sephalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:08 AM   #9
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Yeah, you'll be able to go back later.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #10
Sephalon

xX Sephalon Xx's Gamercard
Ok. Thanks a lot!
Sephalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:00 AM   #11
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Had a little scare today with the Ring of Death, but I did the towel trick and it came back to life. Just started Disc 3.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2008, 06:13 AM   #12
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Whew, bet you guys thought I forgot about this, huh? Well, I've been fighting the Ring of Death the past few days with the towel trick and it's been working off and on. Luckily it worked literally all day today and I was off work, so I finished the entire third disc and began working on the fourth. Thought I was missing dreams, but it turns out there's only one on the third. You can grab a bunch right away on the fourth, though.

Once I progress the story so Numara is open again, I'll add in the last three.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 07:42 AM   #13
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

And there you have it. Achievement Unlocked!

Quote:
Old 02-24-2008, 04:08 AM   #14
hearseluv666
Banned User

stinkyx dead x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
13. Numara (Canal Street) - Hug the northern edge of the large bridge and walk across, it will trigger when you hit the right spot, just to the right of the stone arch. ["Portaitist of the Dead"]

for the people who are having trouble with that one, you must get this one after you trigger number 12. after you go back into the main city after triggering "evening bell" go to the bridge and it will trigger, hope that clears nit up for everyone

Last edited by hearseluv666; 02-25-2008 at 10:41 PM.
hearseluv666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #15
abeastlybeast

Mike Finocchio's Gamercard
I'm just checking, but is this the 100% complete list of dreams?
Old 02-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #16
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Yes, it is.

Quote:
Old 02-25-2008, 01:37 AM   #17
abeastlybeast

Mike Finocchio's Gamercard
Awesome. Good work.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #18
Swogdor

Swogdor's Gamercard
For the 4th dream, you need to speak to the 2 men sitting down at the table to trigger it. Just thought you should know.
Swogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #19
Tavvy

Tavvy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Thanks for the guide going through as i play the game still on disc 1 :S Im not going very fast havnt really had time recently
Tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #20
Tavvy

Tavvy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swogdor View Post
For the 4th dream, you need to speak to the 2 men sitting down at the table to trigger it. Just thought you should know.
Yeah I had to do the same as this guy you have to go upstairs in the tavern and speak to the people on the table infront and should trigger it!
Tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #21
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Ok, I'll edit that one. Thanks.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2008, 01:35 PM   #22
Swogdor

Swogdor's Gamercard
Again, as for number 10, you need to address the group of 3 children and accept their quest for searching for the items. After, go north and collect the doll from the left. (Its on the floor, you will see it glowing) Then go back in the direction the children were in. This triggers the dream.
Swogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #23
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

I have must done all that without realizing it was part of the dream trigger. Thanks, updated.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #24
TheRedRisky

TheRedRisky's Gamercard
I just got the acheivment for it about 15 minutes ago. This guide was alot of help. Thank you everyone who worked on it.
TheRedRisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #25
leck 2k

Leck 2k's Gamercard
Question Dreams 4 and 5

Having sum trouble with that fourth and fifth dream. I'm on the fourth disc ad I've gone back to get all the dreams but when I talk to the people upstairs on the tables, nothing happens. The people at the back just talk about Uhra and the guy asks me a question about me being immortal? Can I not get the dreams or am I doing something wrong?
leck 2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #26
Astian

Send a message via MSN to Astian

Astian's Gamercard
You can't get all of the dreams inside Virno's Tavern in one go. You need to walk in, get a dream, exit the tavern and then re-enter.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:22 AM   #27
Bergashnurga

Send a message via AIM to Bergashnurga

Bergashnurga's Gamercard
i thought i was gonna have to restart to pick all these up. thank god. did anyone actually read all the dreams when they got them?
Bergashnurga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:48 AM   #28
Hoebagger

Hero of Night's Gamercard
In all seriousness, I'm not sure how many more of these dreams I can get through before I break down crying like a little girl....

Hoebagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:57 AM   #29
kingrich06

kingrich06's Gamercard
thanks I couldn't figure out #11
kingrich06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #30
entyjc

ENTY JC72's Gamercard
thanks for taking the time to do this it has helps me lots cheers

hi im enty im pleased to meet u all.
entyjc is offline   Reply With Quote