PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Amazing Spider-Man 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2014, 10:51 PM   #1
Dragonsss20
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 21
1000g allready

Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything

Last edited by Dragonsss20; 04-26-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Dragonsss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
tazmad
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 228

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How long do you think it took you may I ask?
tazmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #3
Dragonsss20
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmad View Post
How long do you think it took you may I ask?
15-20 hours to 1000g. Better start on Super Hero difficulty, 1000g in only 1 playtrough.

The main missions took around 5-6 hours to complete, maybe more to find someone of the collectibles. Only 27 of the 413 collectibles are found on the main missions.

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only

12 challenges. Only waves of enemys, little hard to complete in Super Hero difficulty.

15 races. Take some retries to complete owing to the controls
Dragonsss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:56 PM   #4
tazmad
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 228

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks very much for the info, sounds like the sort of game I like to play. I do not mind collectables as I am use to them after many years of collecting them
tazmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:22 AM   #5
ajennice
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,945

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss20 View Post
15-20 hours to 1000g. Better start on Super Hero difficulty, 1000g in only 1 playtrough.

The main missions took around 5-6 hours to complete, maybe more to find someone of the collectibles. Only 27 of the 413 collectibles are found on the main missions.

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only

12 challenges. Only waves of enemys, little hard to complete in Super Hero difficulty.

15 races. Take some retries to complete owing to the controls

The web swinging sucks!!!! I'm glad there is a collectable ability. I'm at about 57% completion and I have to find reasons to turn it back on.. it is boring!!!!!
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:53 AM   #6
Joseph0714
 
Joseph0714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Posts: 660

I Hazer I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
The web swinging sucks!!!! I'm glad there is a collectable ability. I'm at about 57% completion and I have to find reasons to turn it back on.. it is boring!!!!!
What is the collectible ability?
Does it take too much time to max out each suit?
__________________
- Completed -
Retails (123
) | Arcades (65) | iOS/W8/RT (05)

Sig. created by: Audacious




Joseph0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:18 AM   #7
Daniel55645
 
Daniel55645's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 505
Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel55645

daniel55645's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss20 View Post

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only
hell yea it's a lot. almost as many as "where the wild things are" had. as long as they're easy though, and it takes less than 20 hours, i'll probably give it a try whenever it reaches the top of my gamefly list
__________________
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]50,000 Gamerscore: 2/18/11 (Rock Band Metal pack)
100,000 Gamerscore: 8/3/11 (2006 Fifa World Cup)
200,000 Gamerscore: 5/3/13 (Silent Hill Downpour)

50 100% Retail: 6/15/11 (Rango)
100 100% Retail: 4/6/12 (NCIS)
150 100% Retail: 7/29/13 (Skylanders: Spyro)

Xbox 360 1000/1000: 177
Xbox One 1000/1000: 12


Daniel55645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #8
Midnight Malice
 
Midnight Malice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,886

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel55645 View Post
hell yea it's a lot. almost as many as "where the wild things are" had. as long as they're easy though, and it takes less than 20 hours, i'll probably give it a try whenever it reaches the top of my gamefly list


The collectibles are easy, the xp grinding for each suit is the annoying part.
__________________

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:42 AM   #9
LetsRunAway
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss20 View Post
Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything
I know you get a lot of the alternate suits by completing the hideouts but what about the rest? havent found superior spidey :/
LetsRunAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
R33CONN
 
R33CONN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Yorkshire uk
Posts: 64

R33C0NN's Gamercard
Nice one think i will give this one a try
R33CONN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:23 AM   #11
ajennice
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,945

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph0714 View Post
What is the collectible ability?
Does it take too much time to max out each suit?

You can purchase a perk that ping and shows collectables when you are near. As for maxxing out...I've played through the game with no area replays and I've maxxed out 4.... I guess it would depend on fighting bad guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss20 View Post
Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything

2 cheeves in questions - Black cat journal one (I've done all the photo, races...etc) and don't even know what it entails but there are no more side quests to do



.. and the Jamison photos? Should I of taken pics of all the bosses?

Last edited by bplayak; 04-28-2014 at 10:13 AM.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #12
Joseph0714
 
Joseph0714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Posts: 660

I Hazer I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
You can purchase a perk that ping and shows collectables when you are near. As for maxxing out...I've played through the game with no area replays and I've maxxed out 4.... I guess it would depend on fighting bad guys.
I see. And you mean collectibles that are in the main missions? How are the collectibles in free roam? Like the 1st game?

Also, any idea how many suits and how to generally unlock them?
__________________
- Completed -
Retails (123
) | Arcades (65) | iOS/W8/RT (05)

Sig. created by: Audacious




Joseph0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #13
ss4goku2425
 
ss4goku2425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 208

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
5 suits are unlocked by completing the 5 hideouts and one is locked by completing the game i believe.
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:40 AM   #14
ajennice
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,945

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4goku2425 View Post
5 suits are unlocked by completing the 5 hideouts and one is locked by completing the game i believe.

All 5 hideouts.. game completed... all races.. all photos... 300/300 comics.... no cheeve for all suits.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:41 AM   #15
Joseph0714
 
Joseph0714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Posts: 660

I Hazer I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for answering my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
All 5 hideouts.. game completed... all races.. all photos... 300/300 comics.... no cheeve for all suits.
The achievement "Fashionista" is for unlocking all suits and "Ultimate Spider-Man" is for maxing them out.
__________________
- Completed -
Retails (123
) | Arcades (65) | iOS/W8/RT (05)

Sig. created by: Audacious




Joseph0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #16
ajennice
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,945

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph0714 View Post
I see. And you mean collectibles that are in the main missions? How are the collectibles in free roam? Like the 1st game?

Also, any idea how many suits and how to generally unlock them?

Pretty sure perk is for free roam only.. not missions. Wearable suits...7 (or so), Getting through hideouts and collectables.. hideouts are easiest... collectables will come in time.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #17
x MOOSE 187 x
 
x MOOSE 187 x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 256
Send a message via ICQ to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via AIM to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via MSN to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Yahoo to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Skype™ to x MOOSE 187 x

x MOOSE 187 x's Gamercard
Dayuuuumn.
__________________
x MOOSE 187 x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:53 AM   #18
supercell2o2
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5

X Eks X's Gamercard
First one was pretty similar. Short story but a crap ton of collectables. Did the comics make a comeback?
supercell2o2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:47 AM   #19
eastx
 
eastx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Jackson, TX USA
Posts: 1,182
Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How hard is Super Hero difficulty? Would it be a waste of time to do all the other Achievements on normal and then just rush through Super Hero afterward?
__________________
-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:38 AM   #20
Knomadic
 
Knomadic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 122

Knomadic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
How hard is Super Hero difficulty? Would it be a waste of time to do all the other Achievements on normal and then just rush through Super Hero afterward?
I'm doing it all on Super Hero. The enemies don't seem that harder To be honest. I jus beat shocker, that's was pretty simple.
__________________
Knomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #21
Guildclaws
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
How hard is Super Hero difficulty? Would it be a waste of time to do all the other Achievements on normal and then just rush through Super Hero afterward?
Absolutely not hard at all, it's best to start the game on Super Hero right away since the game only lets you have one save file, if you think it's hard you can switch the difficulty in options at any time.
Guildclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:07 AM   #22
Prognostoklom
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 29
So, whats up with this Achievement-Retrieve all parts of Black Cat's Journal... I'm missing 12 Audio Logs and they're nowhere to be found. Also where is The Wake Club for Jameson's Photos and is there any Way to look for the Collectibles without the freaking Enemys...the Endgame here really sucks.

Last edited by Prognostoklom; 04-30-2014 at 10:10 AM.
Prognostoklom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #23
Vengeful Bane
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 16

Vengeful Bane's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss20 View Post
Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything

Started yesterday and seriously don’t get your whining about the collectibles. Besides the fact that every single Spider-Man Game always had a ton of 'em! TASM2 Comics will be a cakewalk compared to the others. 1st they shine brighter than Rihanna’s diamond ... 2nd there are ONLY 300 (After approx. 2hrs of completing Side-Missions I grabbed 110 by just swinging by)! And even better: you can purchase an upgrade pretty early in the game, which makes them all visible on your map!!

Edit: Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what you’re going to be up against before you even started TASM2.

Last edited by Vengeful Bane; 04-30-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Vengeful Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 02:47 PM   #24
eastx
 
eastx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Jackson, TX USA
Posts: 1,182
Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeful Bane View Post
Started yesterday and seriously don’t get your whining about the collectibles.

Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what you’re going to be up against before you even started TASM2.
People can be aware that a game will have collectibles and yet still find the collectibles annoying. Criticizing one aspect of a game hardly qualifies as whining, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guildclaws View Post
Absolutely not hard at all, it's best to start the game on Super Hero right away since the game only lets you have one save file, if you think it's hard you can switch the difficulty in options at any time.
Thanks for the advice, guys! Super Hero it is then.
__________________
-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #25
Guildclaws
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
People can be aware that a game will have collectibles and yet still find the collectibles annoying. Criticizing one aspect of a game hardly qualifies as whining, either.



Thanks for the advice, guys! Super Hero it is then.
Trust me you won't regret it, have fun and EXCELSIOR!
Guildclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:24 PM   #26
Darkrenegade25
 
Darkrenegade25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philadelphia,PA
Posts: 472

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeful Bane View Post
Started yesterday and seriously donít get your whining about the collectibles. Besides the fact that every single Spider-Man Game always had a ton of 'em! TASM2 Comics will be a cakewalk compared to the others. 1st they shine brighter than Rihannaís diamond ... 2nd there are ONLY 300 (After approx. 2hrs of completing Side-Missions I grabbed 110 by just swinging by)! And even better: you can purchase an upgrade pretty early in the game, which makes them all visible on your map!!

Edit: Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what youíre going to be up against before you even started TASM2.
"Shine Brighter Than Rihanna's Diamond" lol
__________________
The Walking Dead! Yay! !!!
80,000 obtained on 5/25/14
Darkrenegade25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #27
Frogstep
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13

iLLscar's Gamercard
Is there soemthing else you have to do for the Hunter of Killers achievement (Photographed all Cletus Kasady symbols)? I'm not seeing anymore of those photo opportunity missions on my map and I have all 10 audio logs for Carnage. The achievement hasn't popped yet and it's the last one I need for 1000. D:
Frogstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.