PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
Daredevil 1994

Send a message via MSN to Daredevil 1994

Daredevil 1994's Gamercard
Arrow 100% - Whatever you need to know!

Alright. I see a lot of people having problem to get the 100% Progress. They are right and wrong. They are right because the 100% Checklists are Spreaded in the Net are Different and they are wrong because they don't think logically. Rockstar has put the Errands in this game, to help people 100% it in different ways, in case someone has stucked.

The things you need to do, to get to 100% Progress, are the following:

- Collect At Least 330 Clothing Items (From Student Store, Worn In, Final Cut, Acquaberry And The Souvenir Tent At The Carnival)
- Side-Task Boxing (Can Be Found There Where The Preppies Are - Starts Every Day At 4P.M.) Not the boxing matches you have to do to get the boat house. Extra ones.
- Complete All Paper Route Levels (Five Levels Of 7/10/14/20 and 24 Customers)
- Ride All 3 Carnival Rides (The Big Squid, Big Canyon Railway, 'Round the World)
- Win At All 4 Carnival Games At Least Once (Strike Out, High Striker, Splish Splash, The Shooting Range)
- Beat Penalty Shots Once (At A Basketball Court Next To The School Gym)
- Beat Keep Ups Once (Next To The Football Field, Near The Nerds' Place)
- Get The Highest Score In Consumo, Nut Shots and Monkey Fling Arcade Games (All Can Be Found In The Souvenir Tent At The Carnival)
- Buy 100 Sodas (At A Yum Yum Store To Avoid The Drinking Scene - Unlocks Free Sodas)
- Smash All Pumpkins From Halloween (If You Miss Them On Halloween, They're In The Basement Of The Main School Building)
- Travel 100 Km On A Bike (Simple)
- Fail Any Five Classes (Unlocks Dunce Hat)
- Win All Go-Kart Races (Five At The Carnival, Two In Old Bullworth Vale And 1 In Blue Skies Industrial Park)
- Beat Up The Hidden Secret Pirate (He's On The Last Island In The Sea, Between The School And Old Bullworth Vale - Unlocks A Hat)
- Complete All 14 Bike Races - (7 At Old Bullworth Vale, 4 At Bullworth Town, 2 At New Converty And 1 At School When You Finish All The Others)
- Complete All 6 Levels Of Lawn Mowing - (3 At A Park In Old Bullworth Vale and 3 At A House In Old Bullworth Vale)
- Complete All 5 Levels Of All Classes (Check The "Class Answers" Sticky Thread Here In This Forum)
- Smash All Tombstones From Halloween (If You Miss Them On Halloween, They're In A Warehouse In Blue Skies Industrial Park)
- Rubber Bands (Complete The Geography Class And They Will Show Up In The Map)
- G&G Cards (Complete The Geography Class And They Will Show Up In The Map)
- Gnomes (Complete The Geography Class And They Will Show Up In The Map)
- Drink 500 Sodas (At A Yum Yum Store To Avoid Drinking Scene. It Will Be Out Of Stock Every 100 Sodas, Get Out And In The Yum Yum Market To Get More - Unlocks A Hat)
- Take All Yearbook Photos (Easy To Do)
- Pull 20 fire alarms (Self-Explainatory)

NOTE: If you have done Everything on the List and you don't have 100%, you're just wrong. Start doing everything on the list AGAIN, to make sure you have done them all. Not just think you have done them, but check that you have done them!

After you're done with that list you will sure have some Percentage left. Start doing Errands till you get to 100%. There is NO WAY you can't get to 100% while you have done all these above + the Errands. And make sure you do the Errand with the Teddy Bear at the beach of Old Bullworth Vale, because it gives 0.5%.

I would also like to tell you, that the Prison Outfit, the Gold Suit, the Nutcracker Outfit, and all that kind of stuff including Dodgeball, are not required to get to 100%.

As for people asking if they can repeat a class if they fail, "Yes! You Can!". Everything that is missed can be done in Chapter VI (aka Endless Summer). Whatever can't be done there (e.g. The Big Prank) doesn't count towards the Percentage.

And when it goes to glitches, just try whatever you think is right, these are glitches, they are unexpectable. However I can still tell you that if you don't get the Achievement, "Teachers Pet", just start a new game and get it.
*{( Also, if you are stuck at about 97%, try redoing Lawn Mowing House 3. )}*

I have maid my self quite clear i think. To get some help for any further question, just visit this page (http://candiedskull.com/bully/index.html).

*{( http://www.stumpedgamer.com/game/ps2/bully.html )}*
Check this website if you are stuck on a mission. It's for the PS2 but it's kinda the same. One video for each Mission. If you still got a hard time completing a mission, feel free to ask!

Last edited by Daredevil 1994; 04-03-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Daredevil 1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Jackel2556

ILira ILira's Gamercard
This should be stickied because it is the most in-depth 100 percent explanation I've seen so far for this game, well done

If you still haven't signed off for gamefly then sign up HERE!
Jackel2556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
seriosblack

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Very good guide something what would of come in usefull for me

I would stress the fact about the Extra boxing matches that start at 4pm. I've noticed alot of people missing these right till the end. (if it says play ramdom match you've already done it)

Because you play boxing in the game this is so easy to miss.

I even missed this and finally completed after 2 days of searching.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
Daredevil 1994

Are you sure boxing starts at 4pm? If this is when it starts, i could just note it in the first post of this thread because people can't read all of the thread pages (in the future that this thread may become popular). They will just have to read the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackel2556 View Post
This should be stickied because it is the most in-depth 100 percent explanation I've seen so far for this game, well done
Thank you! "This should be stickied" You heard the man!
Thank you again Jackel, i thought that this thread would be taken as useless and that it could be deleted. But it seems that i made a good guide!

Last edited by Daredevil 1994; 03-16-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #5
Jackel2556

ILira ILira's Gamercard
Are you sure we need to drink 500 sodas?

Old 03-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #6
seriosblack

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Yes he's right 500 sodas got me a good little %
Old 03-28-2008, 02:58 AM   #7
Jackel2556

ILira ILira's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil 1994 View Post
Are you sure boxing starts at 4pm? If this is when it starts, i could just note it in the first post of this thread because people can't read all of the thread pages (in the future that this thread may become popular). They will just have to read the first post.

Thank you! "This should be stickied" You heard the man!
Thank you again Jackel, i thought that this thread would be taken as useless and that it could be deleted. But it seems that i made a good guide!
haha yeah this is great but I havn't played this game in a while, been playing army of two and cod4 and SSBB, but I think I'll use this sometime this weekend, once again thanks

Old 03-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
Andrew14man

andrew14man's Gamercard
this is gonna help. thanks

Click HERE to see all my 100% Completions.
Andrew14man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #9
Daredevil 1994

I love it when people say thanks to me!

PS: I'm gonna add some things to my first post, such as when the boxing starts and frequently asked questions such as, "I missed a class! Can I redo it?"

Last edited by Daredevil 1994; 03-16-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:44 AM   #10
rhod08

Send a message via MSN to rhod08

xWeLsH sOiLdErx's Gamercard
this was somewhat useful to getting my perfection achievment , thanks
rhod08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #11
XBOX FRE4K

Texas Viper's Gamercard
I did the "girl/teddy bear" errand on the beach.The guys dropped the teddy bear,but it wouldn't let me pick it up.It said I failed because the guys beat me up,I guess.
When the guys left,the teddy bear was still on the ground and I picked it up but the girl was gone so I put the bear in my beach house on the couch.It stays there all the time with its sparkling bow-tie.
Will this errand occur again?
Old 04-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #12
she haunts me

Zombie Disko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX FRE4K View Post
I did the "girl/teddy bear" errand on the beach.The guys dropped the teddy bear,but it wouldn't let me pick it up.It said I failed because the guys beat me up,I guess.
When the guys left,the teddy bear was still on the ground and I picked it up but the girl was gone so I put the bear in my beach house on the couch.It stays there all the time with its sparkling bow-tie.
Will this errand occur again?
That sounds like an interesting glitch. Did you try to reload a previous save?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneDonaldson View Post
The only thing I know of that I haven't done is the detention lawn moving jobs. I only 2 out of 9, but then everyone on here says that doesn't add to your percentage.
Nope, the detention jobs don't count towards 100% completion. Go through and do everything on the 100% checklist again and check stuff off as you go.

Props to Boiled Frogs for the kick ass sig!
she haunts me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #13
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
nice guide how long for the 1000 cant find
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #14
xXI A ROD IXx

WyH x Grimmjow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by boofarama View Post
nice guide how long for the 1000 cant find
probaly takes around a few days if you play for like 5 hours a day. probaly around 20 hours total if you don't mess around or less.

xXI A ROD IXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #15
sloppyjoe811

Send a message via AIM to sloppyjoe811

sloppyjoe811's Gamercard
It was actally 99.98% Stupid game.
sloppyjoe811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #16
ALoSaurusREX

This is the greatest thread ever for this game. I used this guide from the minute I booted up the game and got 100% over 4 days of playing this game and a couple days just an hour or two after I got off of work. The original poster is right, barring any glitches you will get 100% if you follow everything in the checklist. Thank you for this thread.
ALoSaurusREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #17
xXI A ROD IXx

WyH x Grimmjow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALoSaurusREX View Post
This is the greatest thread ever for this game. I used this guide from the minute I booted up the game and got 100% over 4 days of playing this game and a couple days just an hour or two after I got off of work. The original poster is right, barring any glitches you will get 100% if you follow everything in the checklist. Thank you for this thread.
lucky you I still can't 100% it because my game is glitched and won't let me do the last mission

xXI A ROD IXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #18
robbinz2121

Send a message via AIM to robbinz2121

robbinz2121's Gamercard
nice. this is definitly going to help big time when the time comes. thanks.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/robbinz2121

BBallFBallFan24 - Yea that's true. I didn't even know you all in the UK liked Nascar, do you all get to watch it every week?
Hayden x360a - I hate Nacar but i love achievements

robbinz2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #19
MrEastSide

Colonel Weener's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'm curious, does "winning the bottle shooting carnival game" mean you have to get the highest score? Or can you just get any score as long as you get a score good enough to receive tickets?
After completing COD: Grenades at War on Veteran, I went after Treyarch's previous masterpiece: COD3. I could tell you it was on par. Unevenly distributed checkpoints (many between cutscenes, but very scarce between the BS moments) and no running available. As a result, I had 4 white hairs grown yesterday when I beat it at last.

MrEastSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #20
Daredevil 1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL Atreyu View Post
hey guys ive been askin a few dumb kinda questions but ive got 1 more for ya. i was doin all my classes and whatnot and got to a mission about hattrick sellin tests to students which resulted in him getting fired. problem is i think that hes the one in charge of the math class but i need only 1 more math class. so im wondering if i just screwed up big time or if that class will still come up. its my last last class so im hoping it will. dont know if anyone has experienced this for themselves yet or not so any input will be great.
I think you'll still be able to do the Math class. But anyway, what's the point of asking before you even try it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonkey87 View Post
Does tagging count towards 100%?
No, it doesn't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrottenSandwich View Post
Great Guide I am at 97.83% with 2 level 5 classes left and by reading the guide and others posts I have noticed that I don't have a go-kart out front of my garage but I have the achievement. I must be missing a race somewhere. Anyway thanks everyone for posting it helps a lot....
Yeah, I got the achievement about Go-Kart Races (and the Lawn Mowing Mission Achievement) before I complete all of them. That's why I'm telling you to redo them and not to just think you have done them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post
You do know this is the only guide here he made? Please give credit where credit is due.
Oh, you mean that I'm the first guy in here to post his own Guide about Bully? Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEastSide View Post
I'm curious, does "winning the bottle shooting carnival game" mean you have to get the highest score? Or can you just get any score as long as you get a score good enough to receive tickets?
I think you just have to get a score of 100 (to get 1 Ticket) so that you are supposed to have won this game. Just try and you'll see.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #21
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil 1994 View Post
Oh, you mean that I'm the first guy in here to post his own Guide about Bully? Thank you!
No. The other guy was just giving you ALL the credit for the guides and I said this was your only guide on here.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #22
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Can someone tell me a location of all 27 pumpkins, I am missing 4. Or how can I access basement and when?!

1000+ points (42 games)

AVERAGE POINTS PER GAME - 1050+

Want to boost
= COD 3
HamsterLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #23
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterLV View Post
Can someone tell me a location of all 27 pumpkins, I am missing 4. Or how can I access basement and when?!
Right at the end of Chapter 1. You automaticaly go down there on a mission. They are hard to miss so just shoot them when you see them.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 03-29-2008, 05:30 AM   #24
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post
Right at the end of Chapter 1. You automaticaly go down there on a mission. They are hard to miss so just shoot them when you see them.
Thanks, but still, I remember I got all pumpkins on Haloween night on PS2, can't remember where they all where though. If I smash no pumpkins will there be 27 of then in the basement?

1000+ points (42 games)

Want to boost
= COD 3
Old 03-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #25
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks, but still, I remember I got all pumpkins on Haloween night on PS2, can't remember where they all where though. If I smash no pumpkins will there be 27 of then in the basement?
Yep. And if you smash 26 there will be 1 in the basement.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 03-31-2008, 01:36 PM   #26
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Quote:
The 4 I couldn't find where in the cafeteria in school.

1000+ points (42 games)

Want to boost
= COD 3
Old 04-01-2008, 04:51 AM   #27
gatorbait

Gatorbait68's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Well I only finished with 33 errands and got 100%.

I wonder why that pirate isn't always on that island. I swear I went there at least 5 times over the course of the game and it wasn't until the very end when I had 99.53% done with 329 clothing items so he finally decides to show up and help me get 100%. So glad I didn't have to spend hours trying to pick up that last .47%.

gatorbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:56 AM   #28
aussiegamer

HoMiCiDaL362's Gamercard
Guys do the Errands keep coming or do they end up stopping after a while?
aussiegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #29
Andrew14man

andrew14man's Gamercard
i followed everything on the list and I GOT 100%!!! thanks a bunch!

Click HERE to see all my 100% Completions.
Andrew14man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #30
cdrocks

iTz x RequieM's Gamercard
Help please?

I am on 97.55% need 100%

I have:
333 clothes
All achivments needed
All lawnmowing
All paper routes
36 errands

I know i need:
To do that nut shots game will that take me higher?

So what will make the rest up please?
cdrocks is offline   Reply With Quote