PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
Joe Midnight

Joe Midnight's Gamercard
Lambda Locator Bug

So i've been working on this one and have gone through the game twice using the guides. I have been to every single location this i know for a fact. So it would seem i have some kinda bug that is causing them not to register. Anyone else had this problem or know of a work around?
Joe Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
UNDERWALLY

UNDERWALLY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
mm It's weird, it must be a problem with your game, I didn't know about this problem
Old 04-02-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
Joe Midnight

Joe Midnight's Gamercard
Went ahead and deleted my save files. Went back through and got the last 2 i was missing. Which is weird because i know i had them unlocked before since i had never seen the entire area then were in before.
Joe Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
flipstyle

Send a message via ICQ to flipstyle Send a message via AIM to flipstyle Send a message via MSN to flipstyle Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyle Send a message via Skype™ to flipstyle

FlipstylePro's Gamercard
Unhappy

Same thing happened to me 44/45 I went through 3 different guides and the youtube videos Im 100% sure I did not miss any. So the only possibility is a glitch or bug. It really sucks, a lot of time wasted and no achievement lol
flipstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
BigFellaJake

BigFellaJake's Gamercard
sometimes you have to get the items that are hidden with the lamba sign aswell. maybe that was a reason but if you went back another time it probably was a bug
BigFellaJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
St0rmGreen

Count Rogula's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFellaJake View Post
sometimes you have to get the items that are hidden with the lamba sign aswell. maybe that was a reason but if you went back another time it probably was a bug
Yeah, most of the time there's some supplies nearby that you have to grab to trigger it. Just look around for some boxes and if you find some, you should get it, or you've already gotten it.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:56 AM   #7
Deathblow23

IRON MIND's Gamercard
Well...I went through every single location and I picked up every one of them according to the guide. There was one that never would register, so I went back after completing the game because I knew exactly where it was. I loaded up a save and went straight there...picked up the ammo, health that this particular Lambda was marking...and it still won't register. I have 44/45 now...I know exactly which one it is...I got there...and it still won't unlock!!! Please help!!!
Deathblow23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #8
garninja

xx garninja xx's Gamercard
Same thing for me. I'm on my third playthrough and I'm stuck at 44/45
garninja is offline   Reply With Quote