PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Condemned: Criminal Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-27-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Natanji

Natanji's Gamercard
Weapon+Melee in "one" playthrough?

Okay I just picked up this game and wanna get the full 970.
So there is one achievement that says use all weapons, another that says use only melee. It's clear that you can't do both at the same time when playing this game. However, I'd like to know if I could do it by repeating every chapter just when I finished it and then moving on. Like the first time I use all the guns I find, then when it's finished I redo the level, use melee only. And only then move on to the next chapter. This just fits my usual playing style, and it'll be easier to remember where the enemies are when I just played through the level once anyway.

The reason I'm asking this is because I read in another thread that for the birds and metals, the completion status of the levels is overwritten each time you replay them, so you need to make sure that you don't replay a level and not get birds/metals there if you want to get the 100% birds/metals achievements. And I'm wondering if the same would happen with melee/weapons or if that is counted outside of those level statistics, so that the game can save at the same time that I both finished the first level with shooting the gun and that I finished it with melee only.

PS: Is there any detailed list on where to find all the firearms and melee weapons in the game, like which are on which level?
Old 04-29-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
Cavalieroscuro

Cavalieroscuro's Gamercard
Yes.Firts get the melee achievement,then replay chapters and fire with each weapon to an enemy,getting the ach.
Cavalieroscuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:45 AM   #3
DarkApollo

Cryzin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Runner Up
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes I suppose you could do this.

DarkApollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Wow, I never thought of it like that.. I played through the game twice if I can remember correctly..

Common sense FTW
Old 02-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
David x360a

This is David's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
When I chose replay chapter at the end menu of chapter one, all my data were lost and I had to find all the birds and shit again. Is there an other way to do it?

Also, in the beginning I am forced to use the gun to kill the junkies, is it when I lose my gun the achievement counts?

Thanks

R.I.P. MyGamerCard.net <3

This is David - July 11, 2009 ~~ This is Thomas - Apr 21, 2010
David x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
Gust0o

VerbotenCandy's Gamercard
The weapon achievement is to hit an enemy with every weapon - so you can do it in one playthrough, just by switching the weapon to melee.
Gust0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #7
zerus

xxxZerusxxxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by This is David View Post
When I chose replay chapter at the end menu of chapter one, all my data were lost and I had to find all the birds and shit again. Is there an other way to do it?

Also, in the beginning I am forced to use the gun to kill the junkies, is it when I lose my gun the achievement counts?

Thanks

1.you have to get ALL birds/metal again in level if you miss one and have to go back

2.in beginning flip the gun to melee mode (RB if i am not mistaken)
and club the first thug

you also must use the guns as melee weapons to get ach.

to get melee I picked up each weapon swung 3-4 times(do not need to hit anything) then dropped it

hope this helps
zerus is offline   Reply With Quote