PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Assassin Trick Guide

The Assassin trick is the trick where you play on trainee till near the end of the level then you quit out and switch the difficulty to Assassin, just go to continue level and you can switch it. Also make sure you start a new campaign because if you load a level up on replay it won't save it.

Also on Assassin and other difficulty's I used a trick to kill people and thatís to press X and Y at the same time over and over it works every time for me on pretty much everybody dies even bosses don't get a chance.

[Dangerous Beginnings] Level 1-When you get to the part where you are timed eventually you will get to a boss fight in a small room, fight him until he jumps through a window. You will get a checkpoint now quit out and switch and finish the level.

[Shipyard Infiltration] Level 2- Play the game until you get on a boat and youíre alone, save and quit and finish the level then. There is a boss fight here so just try your best. There is a fight beforehand where you fight 2 people just fight them and save your power and the next fight has 3 people use all your power and kill them. Then thereís the boss fight just play it smart on him and youíre done.

[Assassinate Wombosi] Level 3-After the control room you will go through a corridor meet Solomon again save and quit and fight him again and thatís it.

[Eliminate Divandelen] Level 4-On the plane after the final fight where he pulls a knife just kill him then a cut scene will come up, and you will get a save quit out then and load it back up on assassin easy as that.

[Escape the Embassy] Level 5- When you kick the door in on the guard and get a timer of 2 minutes you will walk through a door and get flash banged save and quit and finish the level really short really easy.

[Silence Rurik] Level 6- Play up until you are in a building thatís on fire and it give you a timer to escape when you get the timer, quit out then and then load it back up. You will get the checkpoint way before the timer but itís the only checkpoint and I wanted to make sure you know where to quit out.

[Castle Fight] Level 7- Just play him and beat him and when your fight is over a scene with buttons will appear go ahead and quit out once it saves and switch.

[Paris Chase] Level 8- After the last level just leave the difficulty on Assassin and play or if you want to play on trainee to make things easier for you [not much of a difference drive until she says get ahead of that train and you do a jump and a scene starts save and quit out there and switch it.

[Disarm Renard ] Level 9- In the Museum play until your outside and a timer starts when you get that checkpoint quit out switch, play this entire part being very careful the snipers are a real pain so just donít worry so much about the timer, focus on the killing.

[Survive the Professor] Level 10- The Famed Professor level, easiest level ever. Play until where you fight him spam the X and Y at the same time and donít let up just keep pressing them together over and over. With that method I beat him in 48 seconds. After that part you will get a check point and jump out of the barn, it saves, quit out and there you go, load it up and just button that man after that.

[Treadstone Safehouse] Level 11- Play until you get to a church, you will throw a guy out of the window and fight him, beat him then it will save and a cut scene appears where you have to press buttons. Fail the button pressing then load it up on assassin super easy.

By Y0UNIK0RN
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #2
KiA Filth

x FILTH x's Gamercard
Thanks that helped alot.
KiA Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
h3liumX

h3liumX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i was about to put one of these together...thanks man
Old 06-11-2008, 02:57 AM   #4
dethklok
Banned User

lX CaptHowdy Xl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
nice guide. But I rather play assassin all the way through without the need for this trick, more satisfaction! I have been playing on assassin since i poped the game into my 360 and TBH (To Be Honest) it isnt that hard at all!!! its pretty easy!
dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:47 AM   #5
h3liumX

h3liumX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
nice guide. But I rather play assassin all the way through without the need for this trick, more satisfaction! I have been playing on assassin since i poped the game into my 360 and TBH (To Be Honest) it isnt that hard at all!!! its pretty easy!
yea, but i find the hand-to-hand combat to be extremely repetitive and boring. i started playing on assassin at first too, but i stopped because it takes 800 punches to take someone out.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:51 AM   #6
dethklok
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3liumX View Post
yea, but i find the hand-to-hand combat to be extremely repetitive and boring. i started playing on assassin at first too, but i stopped because it takes 800 punches to take someone out.
to me thats the who fun of it, that makes you better at it if you do it more and more on the hardest difficulty, but that just me. Dont get me wrong, i am dont dissing anyone who wants to do it the other way. "to each their own"
Old 05-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #7
Coxy x360a

Coxymus Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks man. This is a great help
A completely cracked HTC Mozart (Win P 7)!
A brand spanking new Sony VAIO (Win 8)!

"One hundred percented" games (including DLC): 13
Coxy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I am confused messed up on the embassy level. Finished that level on Assassin and playing next level but how do I continue my campaign or do I have to restart in order to continue it??????

How do I continue is my question once I have messed up?

Thank you Audacious for the sig
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
thexboxgamer

thanks alot man
thexboxgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #10
MiNDmaZing

MiNDmaZing's Gamercard
oh lol got it without this but n1 work
MiNDmaZing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Thanks for putting this together, started this a couple of years ago and the disc was scratched and it wouldnt play past lavel 2, so got a new copy and Im really looking forward to knocking this out, thanks man.
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:11 AM   #12
Tx J O K E R xT

TX J 0 K E R XT's Gamercard
thanks man .. awesome (Y) it works

Tx J O K E R xT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #13
JAW LV

JAW LV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
If you mess up you can do chapter replay

So I messed up one level, I totally forgot to switch over from trainee to assassin. I just went ahead and completed the rest of the game and made no further mistakes. Once I finished the last level I did a chapter replay on the one level I messed up on and once I finished it I got the cheeve for beating all levels on assassin.

IMPORTANT NOTE- if you need to replay a chapter you will need to replay the ENTIRE chapter on assassin, you can't use the trick.

PROUD MEMBER OF
NUTRITION/EXERCISE QUESTIONS? ASK ME!
TRYING TO MAKE THE GAMING COMMUNITY A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY... EVEN IT TAKES ONE GAMER AT A TIME!
JAW LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #14
SHawk996

shawk996's Gamercard
I was very, very cautious and followed the guide - and it worked like a charm.

Many thanks!

100k - Aug 9th 2012
Gamerscore goal complete...working on my completion percentage now.
Looking to boost: Gears 3, Rainbow Six Vegas
SHawk996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #15
rhemelious

Rhemelious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0UNIK0RN View Post
near the end of the level then you quit out and switch the difficulty to Assassin, just go to continue level and you can switch it. Also make sure you start a new campaign because if you load a level up on replay it won't save it.

Do i go to Continue Campaign and choose Assassin, or New Campaign?
As wen I choose new, it asks me If I want to overight my checkpoint :S
rhemelious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #16
dethklok
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhemelious View Post
Do i go to Continue Campaign and choose Assassin, or New Campaign?
As wen I choose new, it asks me If I want to overight my checkpoint :S[/left]
choose continue and choose assassin. it shouldnt ask you about overwriting a checkpoint unless you choose to replay a certain mission/chapter from the start
Old 06-19-2008, 05:58 PM   #17
rhemelious

Rhemelious's Gamercard
Thanks !!
rhemelious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:23 AM   #18
BZerk0r

BZerk0r's Gamercard
Nice! One question though, does starting a 'new' game reset the stats (takedowns, shooting takedowns)? I still need the shooting takedown achievement.

oh... I also need the 200 ppl without takedown.
BZerk0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #19
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZerk0r View Post
Nice! One question though, does starting a 'new' game reset the stats (takedowns, shooting takedowns)? I still need the shooting takedown achievement.

oh... I also need the 200 ppl without takedown.

Everything is saved overtime.
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #20
BZerk0r

BZerk0r's Gamercard
Thanks for the info, and much thanks for the quick reply.
BZerk0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #21
silvernightmare

SilverNightmare's Gamercard
I'm up to the Castel Fight, up till now I have played on assassin all the way through. My question is cause I am having problems beating him, can I do it on trainee and after the fight switch back to assassin?? Only asking cause I have yet to do it and was wondering if I would still get the level finished in assassin or not?? Thanks...

Edit: It does work even though I havent done it the whole time.

Last edited by silvernightmare; 06-24-2008 at 12:44 AM.
silvernightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:36 AM   #22
ThePain11

The Pain11's Gamercard
so if you do it by switching to assassin then you can just switch it back to trainee at the beginning right?
ThePain11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:37 AM   #23
X Dboi X

DeeBoii X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
For everyone thats still confused.

Start Campaign on Traniee when you get to the parts the origianl Poster mentioned save and quit.

Go to Campaign, Countinue Campaign and select Assasin.

Enjoy..
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #24
DeZmonD88

DeZmonD88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Someone mentioned that you can do it out of order:

If you completed the game on Trainee up to level 3 and started using this trick and completed the other levels on Assassin, can one then go complete the first 3 levels later on Assassin to get the achievement?

If not, I'll restart from the beginning, I'm trying to complete this game quickly because the camera is giving me motion sickness.

My 50 SVR 2011 Caws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8z8...x=0&playnext=1

My 50 SVR 2010 Caws Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiVy_Jhg4dU

My 50 SVR 2010 Caws Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAs6cz0GCiM

Games Completed:
71/103
DeZmonD88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #25
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Thanks for the tip!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #26
ppbb

thanks so much do i have to press x and y at the same time or keep going betreen x and y???
ppbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:46 AM   #27
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Thanks mate!

But the boss fights on assassin are pretty tough and you have to do them really slowly and carefully.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:52 PM   #28
BlackyBhoy

Blacky1888's Gamercard
Do you need to it on every level yes?

Also can you start doing it through a campaign or do you need to start again?

P.s how do you know when your near the end of a level thanks
BlackyBhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #29
Taker447

Taker447's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackyBhoy View Post
Do you need to it on every level yes?

Also can you start doing it through a campaign or do you need to start again?

P.s how do you know when your near the end of a level thanks
Yes you do need to do it on every level. it is best to start with a new campaign and go through every level that way other wise if you miss a few levels without doing the assassin trick then you will have to replay that level all the way through on assassin.

When your playing the level and get to the point in which is said in the first post you will know then to quit out and change to assassin.

i.e.

Play through the mission *Dangerous Beginnings* and you reach this point of the level:

When you get to the part where you are timed eventually you will get to a boss fight in a small room, fight him until he jumps through a window. You will get a checkpoint now quit out and switch and finish the level.

You will then know when to quit and change to assassin. just follow the guide and it will work.

Taker447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:55 AM   #30
SoaringEagle

Monsieur Brooks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker447 View Post
Yes you do need to do it on every level. it is best to start with a new campaign and go through every level that way other wise if you miss a few levels without doing the assassin trick then you will have to replay that level all the way through on assassin.

When your playing the level and get to the point in which is said in the first post you will know then to quit out and change to assassin.

i.e.

Play through the mission *Dangerous Beginnings* and you reach this point of the level:

When you get to the part where you are timed eventually you will get to a boss fight in a small room, fight him until he jumps through a window. You will get a checkpoint now quit out and switch and finish the level.

You will then know when to quit and change to assassin. just follow the guide and it will work.

ok, just for clarification cuz im an idiot.

i did this trick for the first 5 levels or so, but i FORGOT TO do it in the embassy level, and finished it on trainer or w.e, so am i screwed now? do i have to start a new game for the assasin achs? or as stated above, can i just finish the game using this trick, then play just this mission on assasin and get it?

nvm, just saw taker's post , but clarification just to make me feel better would be nice