PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2008, 04:18 AM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Your Last Canister/Difficult Canisters

TIP: Search for canisters before anything else! This way you won't have grabbed any during missions and everything will be in place when using the map. Now, open the map in the program Paint or something similar. Every time you collect a canister, use the eraser tool to erase it off the map. Every time you save your game, save the map to your desktop so everything matches up. Do not save the map without saving your game! I saved the map once and then my game froze and I lost all my progress on the canisters, but a bunch were now erased off my map and I didn't know which ones.

Oh, and start from the top, going back and forth like the way a printer prints out a sheet. I did the entire top section, then left side, then the right side, then central park, then the left half of the bottom, then the right half of the bottom. Better to cut it into sections like that, I think.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 06-21-2008 at 06:43 PM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:45 AM   #2
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm in exactly the same situation - 100 Gamma Canisters, 99 Fury Canisters, already crossed out everything on the map...
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #3
mksystem74

mksystem74's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I actually had no problem with the canisters at all except the ones that were out of place on the map guide. Surprisingly because i'm horrible at maps and collecting things. I would suggest that keeping your warning level at 0 helps cause the red ones make a faint sound and with the music and people trying to kill you is a distraction you can do without. I believe that all red canisters (except the ones at the docks and central park) are on top of buildings in plain sight. A few are inside of something, like a water tower or those little structures. The map is mostly dead on with the locations, so try putting your courser right on the spot. that's what I did.
mksystem74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Sigh... I guess it's just the Christmas Light Conondrum - having to check all 100 just to find the ONE that's off.
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #5
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Don't forget about the ones in water towers and sheds.
I was in the Gamma canister 98 club until my game save reset. I went back and found every green canister and traded the game in for $20. RRIKER ANGRY, but he got $20 for not smashing the game.

boy though, I was stewing in my own rage as I crossed off each canister from the map.
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #6
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I'm missing 3 Gammas and 4 Furrys. I've gone through with the map and crossed each one off as I got it.

Process of elimination...this game is proving more frusterating then it's worth...GRRR...

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Finally got it during my fourth run through the map!

My last one was SW of Madison Square Garden about halfway up the building on a ledge.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:02 AM   #8
XPsYcHoX

XGoGX XPsYcHoX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
I'm in exactly the same situation - 100 Gamma Canisters, 99 Fury Canisters, already crossed out everything on the map...
I've been in a situation like yours. Keep trying my friend and the best tip yet: EAT!
XPsYcHoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

The updated map is in the stickied thread...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...34&postcount=5

As stated above, my last fury was on a building SW of Madison Square Garden, about halfway up the building on a ledge.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
DwayneDays

DwayneDays's Gamercard
the building directly SW of MSG? Check there but no ciger for me. Was this one that wasnt on the map?
Old 06-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

No, it was on the map. Not the next exact building, just the first one SW of MSG. Just was tough cause it wasn't on top of the building, but on a ledge halfway up.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #12
DwayneDays

DwayneDays's Gamercard
Any update on missing furies or are they all confirmed right on that map? Game goesback tomorrow thats why im asking got eveything but this achievement

Man guess tonight ill restart and get all my red furys, Shouldnt take too long I guess

Last edited by DwayneDays; 06-19-2008 at 09:30 PM.
DwayneDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:37 AM   #13
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

I used the map that was at wikicheats (before I noticed that there was an edited map here), and from that map, I was able to get all Fury canisters, but I missed 2 Gamma canisters, because they were in the wrong place, or just not shown at all. The edited map, however, showed one of the canisters I missed, but the other spot (the one in the southeast) didn't have a canister at all.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #14
msd7110

Angry fury canister

I,M having the same problem...i got all the gamma and 99 fury....my game froze and i didn't save it...so i was back down to 96...i did the whole map again...back to 99.....did the map 4 more times...checked everything...i can't find the last fury canister.....please let me know if a upgrated map came out...thanks
msd7110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #15
x IUHoosierFan

Send a message via AIM to x IUHoosierFan

Arney l WSU's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Did you use the map with the markings on it?
x IUHoosierFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #16
msd7110

yes i did...i put the map on paint....and crossed everyone out.....i can't imagine i would miss it......four times.....
msd7110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:11 AM   #17
ssmaster69er

SSmasterONE's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by msd7110 View Post
yes i did...i put the map on paint....and crossed everyone out.....i can't imagine i would miss it......four times.....
There is an updated map. I clearly points out where the missing canister from the old map is. it has a box with a long arrow pointing to it with text describing the missing point.
Live Score Tracker: #1 to get 200/200
Viva Piņata: T I P: #1 to get 1000/1000

ssmaster69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #18
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by msd7110 View Post
Did you start a new game? That's easiest.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #19
EvilestBean
Banned User

I Leath3rFace I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Hi, i'm using the map to collect the canisters and comics etc, but when i look on the map for the comics then look on the in game map to put a marker there and when i eventually get there i cant find it, it happened to me 3 times i go to the place were it says on the map and it aint there, do you have to do something for the comics to appear?

Also i went to the top of one of the buildings, it was at the bottom of the map then on the left side, its the building with a ring on top, so i jumped and i missed the first time so i thought i would climb back up but the building crumbled to the ground so i was wondering am i still able to get that ring because ive gone through at least 4 subways etc went back and its still all crumbled lol, is there anyway I can get the building back lol.

p.s Brilliant map guys, its helping me alot.

Last edited by EvilestBean; 08-06-2008 at 09:28 PM.
EvilestBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #20
EvilestBean
Banned User

I Leath3rFace I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
any one lol, sorry for the double post but no one seems to be answering lol.
EvilestBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #21
killkenny

FAR QZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
thank God

my last fury canister was to the west of the time squared subway station. Just south of the "buliding" or "block" that has the double fury canisters. The canister is hidden inside the building in a cubby hole not on top of the roof.
killkenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #22
hellspawnjuggalo

hellspawnjugalo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Alright, I have 100 Fury Canisters and 99 Gamma Canisters. I have went through the map 3 times already and can't seem to find my last one. I was looking for the updated map on here and the only link I found for it lead me to a broken link. Does anyone know where I can find the update map so I can find my last bloody canister????

hellspawnjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #23
Genecide

GEN3C1DE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by killkenny View Post
my last fury canister was to the west of the time squared subway station. Just south of the "buliding" or "block" that has the double fury canisters. The canister is hidden inside the building in a cubby hole not on top of the roof.
I have gone over those maps so many times and just assumed I found this one. Thanks for posting this, that got me to 99 Fury canisters. For the last one I looked up that Gamespy guide and went through each one, one at a time and finally found it. Glad to be done with this
Genecide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #24
Sbzfrenzy

SBzKillFrenzy's Gamercard
cubby hole? explain.thats probly the last one im missing
Sbzfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:21 AM   #25
Starz 007

Starz 007's Gamercard
Someone needs to fix the links on the achievement guide!!!

I followed the map and got 100 fury and 98 gamma canisters. Turns out the link is to the old map, which only shows 99 canisters, 1 of which is out of place. With a little digging, I found the edited map that showed the proper location of the last 2.

I didn't have any freezing problems with the game, but that might be because I've installed it to my hard drive.
Starz 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #26
Vandel Buster

Vandel Buster's Gamercard
GameSpy has an awesome guide for Gamma and Rage canisters under the PC version. Locations are the same. I used it to finish off the ones I was missing. Had pictures that was I knew I was actually in the correct location of the canister and not on the opposite side of the building or at the top when it was half way up it.

Would post the link, but I have no clue if I'm allowed. Tried searching the FAQ forums.
Vandel Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:02 AM   #27
IHhuggedGoofy

I Hugged Goofy's Gamercard
Woo Hulk!!!!!!
IHhuggedGoofy is offline   Reply With Quote