PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kung Fu Panda
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Road Map to 1000

First of all, this is my first crack at this type of thread I'm trying to introduce. It it meant to give members a "road map" on how to get 1000 gs. This is not meant to replace the achievement guides in any way. Please post feedback on whether you think it's a good idea or if it needs refinement.

Now on to the nitty gritty. Kung Fu Panda requires two playthroughs to get all the achievements. One at Master difficulty and one at Dragon Warrior difficulty. This is because the difficulty achievements do not stack. Next, cheat codes DO NOT disable achievements in this game. So unless you are actually playing for the thrill of the game, use them. Go to the extras menu to input them. The ones you'll need are as follows:

Infinite Chi - Down, Right, Left, Up, Down
Invulnerability - Down, Down, Right, Up, Left
4x Damage Multiplyer - Up, Down, Up, Right, Left

After you enter the cheats, start a new game at the Dragon Warrior difficulty. For this playthrough don't worry about getting hit or dying. That's for the next playthrough. You will however want to follow the collectibles guide here. This will give you the "Unlock Everything" achievement. Now start your playthrough. Make sure you follow the achievement guide here. Play your game until level 10 then do the following:

Once you get to last part of Level 10, you will be in a pit and be required to close 8 trapdoors. DONT CLOSE ANY YET. Instead, Panda stumble around and around. Doing this will give you 6 coins per kill as long as you stay stumbling. Even after a wave is dead, continue to stumble as an infinite amount of waves is coming. Repeat the process over and over until you have enough coins to purchase all upgrades. Remember you can upgrade while doing this by pressing start button. This will also give you the 60 second stumble achievement. After this if you don't have the chain combo achievements. Let the enemies all get close to you and just use fast or strong attack to kill them all.

After this is done, continue following the guides and complete this playthrough. After this playthrough is completed you should have at least the following achievements:

- All 13 of the "Level 'X' 100% on Dragon Warrior!"
- Game Completed - Dragon Warrior
- Fearless (you're invincible, why are you blocking!!?)
- Panda Stumble Extreme
- Awesomely Awesome
- Master Of All
- Ultimate Dragon Warrior
- Panda Stumble Warrior
- Strongest Warrior
- Fastest Warrior
- Kung Fu Warrior

It is now time for playthrough # 2. Once again input your cheats and start a new game at the Master difficulty. For this playthrough the big thing to remember is DON'T DIE. If you fall in water, off a tree, off a cliff, etc it counts as a death. If this happens reload your save and you'll be fine. Missing a button sequence DOES count as a death so if you miss one reload. You'll also want to do the level 10 coin trick again to at least max out your Panda Belly Slam. With this in mind, once again follow the collectible and achievement guides and complete the entire playthrough. After this playthrough you should have (in addition to those above) the following achievements:

- All 13 of the "Level 'X' 100% Completion!"
- Game Completed - Master
- Invincible

Last of all it is time to get the "Untouchable" achievement. This is the hardest achievement in the game. I recommend using your Master playthrough with maxed out stats before trying the guide's technique. This is because the dummies will die easier in master than dragon warrior difficulty. Good Luck and don't get too frustrated.

Congratulations on maxing the game! Please post or PM me any refinements or updates to the road map.

Last edited by Method; 07-21-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
dethklok
Banned User

lX CaptHowdy Xl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
this looks like a decent stratigy. I'll give it a go when i get home
dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
xnvy

xnvy's Gamercard
When I get the game I'll be definitely using this

xnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Thanks, nice map.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
WrottenSandwich

WolfVelocity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Very good map thanks for posting.....

WrottenSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:29 AM   #6
CaptainFuntimes

CaptainFuntimes's Gamercard
Wow, thanks for the tip about the cheat codes. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it does work! Usually cheat codes disable cheats, but this is a great tool to blaze through the game. Thanks again.

Last edited by CaptainFuntimes; 06-25-2008 at 07:34 AM.
CaptainFuntimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:09 PM   #7
BulletsOfFury

Great Post! Thanks!
BulletsOfFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
DeltaZ360

DeltaZ360's Gamercard
This road map idea is awesome! I always wonder what order to do the achievements in to make it fast. The guides are great but combined with this, it's perfect.
DeltaZ360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #9
Bips

Bips's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Didnt know about the cheat codes before, going to use them on my non dying run.
Thank you
Bips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #10
EvilestBean
Banned User

I Leath3rFace I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Fantastic guide, good job mate
EvilestBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #11
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bips View Post
Didnt know about the cheat codes before, going to use them on my non dying run.
Thank you
Yeah, the cheats make the easy game even easier.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #12
m00n22

m00n22's Gamercard
How/where do you enter the cheats?
m00n22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #13
Eddy Grant

Could someone be kind enough to share the cheat codes and info on how to use em.

Thanks
Eddy Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:06 AM   #14
JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00n22 View Post
How/where do you enter the cheats?
In the Options section on the main menu. Then select Cheats. Ya lil' cheater.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #15
xX PregnantMan

xX PregnantMan's Gamercard
Nice, I have only 16000 Going to get 20k by the end of the month :O
xX PregnantMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #16
Canticle66

Canticle66's Gamercard
Great road map, it made it quick and easy!

1000+ Retail: Lego Indiana Jones, Scene It? LCA, Kung Fu Panda, Madden NFL 09, TMNT, WWE Legends, EA Sports FN 3, Assassin's Creed, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Lego Batman, NHL 07, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Marvel Ult. Alliance
200+ Arcade: Dash of Destruction, Worms
Canticle66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
LausDomini

LausDomini's Gamercard
About to start this game...

The Road Map says to collect everything in the game on BOTH playthroughs, but wouldn't it be quicker to simply unlock everything on the second (Dragon Warrior) playthrough, getting two 100% achievements per level?
LausDomini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #18
Genosha

Vixion360's Gamercard
Got a nasty glitch...

I finished Level 4 - Protect The Palace for the 2nd or 3rd time at 100% in Dragon Warrior mode, but still haven't got the achievement. Already tried to go back to my Dashboard and reload the game to trigger it, but nothing.

Anyone got an idea? Except keep replaying the mission.

Reached 10,000 @ 16 May 1:15 AM (+1 GMT)
earning: Bayonetta "The Path To The Heavens 30

Last edited by Genosha; 07-17-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Genosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #19
vGABRIELv

vGABRIELv's Gamercard
What A BANG UP JOB !!!!! Very nice,short sweet and easy!!! THANKS
Old 07-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #20
Angel Fire 42

Method the only thing you didn't put in here is where to enter those codes. That is for the people who have not played the game at all. For those of you who haven't it is under 'Extras' and like Method said have fun and go for the score.
Angel Fire 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #21
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fire 42 View Post
Method the only thing you didn't put in here is where to enter those codes. That is for the people who have not played the game at all. For those of you who haven't it is under 'Extras' and like Method said have fun and go for the score.
Added that you enter the cheats from the extras menu. Please let me know if you all have other things you think need to be added.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
Matty079

smashingcones's Gamercard
Cheats? I got the full 1000 without using any cheats at all!

Bit cheap if you ask me...
Matty079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #23
Rancid Inurds

Rancid Inurds's Gamercard
Thanks alot Method! This worked great for me.
Rancid Inurds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #24
Freakshow686

Freakshow686's Gamercard
Thank you for this. Made an easy game even easier!
Old 11-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #25
cona33

conapnefc's Gamercard
Im gonna rent it just for the gs!
cona33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:17 PM   #26
Smugu

smugu's Gamercard
Pretty cool, this kind of map should be in all games forums ! Its so useful !!
Smugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #27
Gosmaaa

For anybody having trouble with the untouchable achievement, this is how I did it, I recommend level 4 'Protect the Palace'. (I did it on Master difficulty.

You should fully upgrade Panda Quake for this, to make it easier on yourself.

Don't worry if you get hit at the beginning whilst controlling the bird, it won't count.

Now the 'hard' part, for this, only use Panda Quake (Jump or double jump + B), never attack with fast or strong attacks.

Wave 1: Pretty simple, they will try to escape at the back exit, they can only go one way so it should be no problem.

Wave 2: No thieves here, just boars, stay at the back and use Panda Quake before they can get close to you.

Wave 3: Pretty much the same as wave 1, stay near the back exit and Panda Quake.

Wave 4: Same as wave 2.

Wave 5: Ok, here's where it get's a little tough, there will be intruders in the red room and you have to close the doors on the ceiling. There will only be 1 enemy in there but this guy will take 2 Panda Quakes to kill (on Master difficulty anyway) so stay back and kill him from a short distance. Now quickly jump on to the boxes to your left or climb the objects on the right and close either door. By the time you've closed one door another enemy will have spawned. If you are in mid-air when he spawns use Panda Quake and then IMMEDIATELY jump back away from him because he get's back up really fast and them finish him with another PQ. Close the other door (if you're fast enough, you'll avoid having to fight another Big guy), and then exit back to the main room to fight some boars, but this time stay near the front exit and kill them with PQ.

Wave 6: Now the thieves will try to escape at the front, there are 2 holes, 1 to the left and 1 to the right of the main door that you will need to guard. Don't stray too far from the main door and PQ them before they can get close.

Wave 7: This wave will consist of 4-5 of the Mace wielding pigs, this should be no problem, just PQ before they can get anywhere near you.

Wave 8: This will be a mixture of Boars and the Mace guys, use same strategy as wave 7. The blue room will now have intruders, but this room will have 4 doors that you will need to close. There will be a mace pig in here so keep your distance from him and use PQ and you'll be fine.

Wave 9: This will be another mixture of mace pigs and regular boars.

Wave 10: Thieves will attack the front and you will also be attacked by regular boars, this should be no real problem.

Wave 11: Again, thieves will try to escape at the front, but this time there will be boars and mace pigs, stay alert and watch the sides and you'll be fine.

BOSS FIGHT: Keep your distance and keep using PQ, he'll be dead before he gets anywhere near you.

Good luck.
Gosmaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:08 PM   #28
SHOTO1981

SHOTO1981's Gamercard
Thanks, This is a useful thread, looking forward to 1000.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:56 AM   #29
xTuckZorzx

Send a message via AIM to xTuckZorzx

Tucker64's Gamercard
thx for the guide mate onece again, just finished the game !
xTuckZorzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:01 AM   #30
LocustAnarchy

Send a message via Yahoo to LocustAnarchy

LocustAnarchy's Gamercard
I like the concept here of a Road Map, actually it is exactly what I have been searching for as I try to jack my gamerscore, but I think you need to do more work. For instance, it is really annoying to have three windows open to play, if you had a complete guide, where you guided us through every single level, and told us when to get random hit chain achievments, explained how to protect those damn articfacts, and showed us where every collectible is and whatnot, I think you have a better more smoother Road Map, which I think is what you were aiming for. However, it is still a good job on your part, and i in no way want to downplay what you've done here. It was great, but take my suggestions to heart.
LocustAnarchy is offline   Reply With Quote