PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
PowerUp Locations on all Maps

MASSIVE UPDATE ON "RAILS" VCTF MAP BELOW - (12th October 2008)
Thanks to Danmaestro

Guide last updated on June 1st 2009 - COMPLETE & TESTED! - Only took a year, lol. I used it myself after the update and its perfect

There has been an update and it should say in a display box on the screen that you have collected all powerups on each individual map. E.G: when you collect everything on Arsenal, it should tell you right when you pick up the last item that you have done it. Simply check off the maps as you go. Good luck.

Also you have to do Deathmatch maps only, it counts as a map for Duel and TD as well. NOTE: You do need to do the "Necris" variations of maps in Warfare mode, but NOT, those that are followed by "Short" / "Classic" / "Double Prime" / "Free Mine" / "Two Fronts" (Thanks to Termopylae117 for this addition of info).

You must pick up every instance of:

You will find these items in this guide/thread.
Jump Boots
Shield Belt
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Invincibility

You will find these items by following this link to another thread made by Jonsey999
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82852
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Health Vials (5HP)
Armor Vest
Keg'O'Health (100HP)

These pickups all register a soon as you pick them up, you do not need to finish matches. YOU DO NOT NEED AMMO OR ANY OTHER PICKUPS THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE LIST(S).

The best way to do it is set up an INSTANT ACTION match, set bot combatants to 1 therefore making it just you on the map, you do not need a second controller, it does not have to be online, you should also set match length to a high time limit just in case you struggle to find some items.

Deathmatch/Team Death match/Duel Maps

Arsenal:
Jump boots (In the underpass tunnel in plain sight)
UDamage (Room with link gun)
Shield Belt (Room with flack cannon)

Description:
To get to the UDamage use the jump boots, from the jump boots move forwards up the ramp and left through the small tunnel to the room with the link gun. Use the lift under the UDamage, when at the top use the jump boots and you should see and be able to get to the UDamage. When facing the lift to the UDamage go up and right and follow the path straight until u see the shield belt.

Biohazard:
Shield Belt (Centre of lower level area in plain sight)
Berserk (See description)

Description:
From the shield belt look away from the wall with all the snow behind it, go left, right, up the stairs, then left up some more stairs, follow round and its right in front of you.

Carbon Fire:
UDamage (See description)

Description:
Facing the shock rifle with the lift behind you go right and follow the passage till u come to a room with a hole in the floor, drop down and pick both up (the lift brings u back up).

Deck:
Jump Boots: (Room with all the ramps and green goo at the bottom, lowest area in an alcove against the wall)
Shield Belt: (From boots, turn abound and look up)
UDamage: (From boots, turn abound and look up)

Description:
Easiest way is to use boots for both

Defiance:
UDamage: (Room with crate in the middle, accessed from sniper rifle)
Shield Belt: (Up a twin set of ramps in plain sight)

Description: Both easy to find and get to.

Demois:
Jump Boots: (See description)
UDamage (Top area in plain sight)
Shield Belt (In the opposite direction from the rocket launcher in plain sight)

Description: From the rocket launcher continue down the ramp to the edge of the map, look down and drop, go into the liquid stuff and follow down till u see the boots.

Diesel:
UDamage: (Lower level in narrow corridor with pipes, in plain sight)
Shield Belt (Jump on boxes in sniper rifle room in plain sight)

Description: --

Fearless:
Invulnerability (Located on top of statue in main room, accessed by lift behind statue)

Description: This was all I could find on this level, but it is very small so it may be correct.

Gateway:
Shield Belt: (Space area – use fan in hole at rear of ship to propel u to the top)
Jump Boots x2 (Both in jungle area in plain sight on ground level)

Description: All easy, strangely no proper power ups here??

Heat Ray:
Shield Belt: (Up a ramp near rocket launcher, just hug wall and you’ll find it)
Invisibility (See description)
UDamage (Inside dark walker by station platforms, spawns after about 3 mins)
Berserk (Also inside Dark Walker ) - Not sure how i missed it first time but thanks to Ashley B Sivorn for poining it out.

Description: From the rocket launcher use boost pad and continue up the stairs in the building, follow corridors over wooden planks and drop down onto ledge.

Koos Barge:
Berserk: (Inside of ship at the back)

Morbias Arena:

Rising Sun:

Description: None - (Remember, if it says nothing here there may still be health vials and armour so make sure you're using both guides together)

Sanctuary:
Shield Belt: (Main room in plain sight)

Sentinel: (The map you fight Akasha so you may want to take a mental note of these)
Shield Belt (Middle floor in plain sight)
UDamage (From the rocket launcher drop down and go right)

Description: Both quite easy to find.

Shangri La:
UDamage: (Centre room, just jump and you can get it)
Shield Belt (See description)
Jump Boots (On the wooden pier across from the rocket launcher)

Description: From the UDamage go through the half open wooden doors to the waterfall, use the lift next to it and you should see it just around a slight corner near another waterfall.

Last edited by pined5551; 06-01-2009 at 07:57 PM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
pined5551

Capture the Flag (CTF) Maps

Coret:

Description: From either of the pairs of thigh pads in the centre of the map between the two flags, look up and you’ll see a link gun, follow the stairs past the mini gun and go to the link gun, go up the ramp behind it and around the corridor to see the UDamage. (There are two sets of thigh pads and link guns, directions are applicable to both as it’s a symmetrical map)

Facing Worlds:
UDamage x2 (See description)

Description: Above the main entrance to each tower there is an alcove with a UDamage in it, can be accessed from outside or inside the tower on the ground level with the translocater. – You must collect both.

Hydrosis:
Shield Belt x2- (See Description)

Description: From the flag look up and you'll see the mini gun, use the translocater to get uo there then go round the path and look up again to see a pipe, use the translocater to go up and get the Shield Belt. - Thanks again to Ashley B Sivorn for helping to find these.

Omicron Dawn:

Description: None

Reflection:

Searchlight:
Invisibility x2 (See description)
Shield Belt (Centre room indoors, on top of rotating floor pillar in plain sight)

Description: Rocket launcher room, go down the ramp the statue is looking at (you’ll see the arches over the ramp) and it’s right in front of you. The same for both bases and you must collect both.

Strident:
Shield Belt: (Centre of map, lower level in a tunnel in plain sight)

Description: All I could find

Vertebrae:
Berserk (See description/ green goo can be seen from sniper rifle)
Shield Belt (Ground level in a small gazebo type thing in plain sight, if u can only see the redeemer go to the other side)

Description: This map is pretty complex so the best explanation I can give is about half way up on either side inside some green goo; use the translocater to fire in the small gap and teleport inside to get it.

Vehicle Capture the Flag (VCTF) Maps

Containment:
Shield Belt (Above dark walker, centre of map in plain sight, use raptor to get to it)
Jump Boots x2 (infront of Goliath tank spawn) - Dont know how i manage to miss these either, thanks to nexuscore for pointing them out.

Corruption:
UDamage (Centre of map inside building with water wheel in it, in plain sight)
Berserk (same building, other side of water wheel in plain sight)

Kargo:
Shield Belt (In front of the tank on the ship just beyond the crates)

Necropolis:
Jump Boots x2: (Lower level of red base under the archway in the middle, in plain sight)
UDamage x2: (Lower level of red base on the far right, in an alcove by rocket launcher).

Description: Power ups are in the same place on both sides/bases so collect both.

(NEWLY UPDATED - OCTOBER 12th)

Rails:
Jump Boots x2: (In the building next to a manta on the far right of red flag/base, ground floor)
Shield Belt x2: (Just before the ramp leading to bridge going across river, right side there is an ally with it on the street level)
UDamage x2: (Centre of red base in plain sight)
Berserk (Ontop of rails above river) Thanks to Silent Sh4dow

Lastly, Jonseys vial and armor guide notes two sheild vests on this map but not a description of where they are, as they are tricky i'll list them here, you need to fly to them (vehicle above flags on roof) then fly to the buildings on the left hand side of the flag and you shoudl find them.

Invisibility & Jump Boots - Danmaestro found these, they are on one of the boats that travels along the cannal in the centre of the map. HAPPY HUNTING. If you have collected every instance of each item listed at the top of the guide then you should (according to Danmaestro; who has the achievement) get yours as-well.

Description: All power ups are in the same place for both bases, collect all of them.

Sandstorm:
Jump boots x2: (Half way up hill from each base in plain sight, opposite big stairs that go over mountain)
Berserk x2: (On top of tower facing through main tunnel to enemy base, use flying vehicle, hellfire?)

Description: All power ups are in the same place for each base, collect both.

Suspense:
Jump Boots x2: (See Description)
UDamage x2 (Use bridge suspension wire or raptor to go to the top of the bridge, in plain sight)
Berserk x1 (Main road level of bridge at the centre between some barriers in plain sight)

Description: From the red flag go across the main bridge using the left corridor on the ground level of one of its arches, there should be a shock rifle inside. Opposite the rifle is a door leading outside, use the boost pad to jump in the air, look down an you’ll see a second ledge half way to the top, the boots are in there.

Suspense Necris:
Jump Boots x2: (See description for the level “Suspense,” above)
Berserk x1: (Same as “Suspense,” above)

Description: Despite being near identical to the level Suspense the UDamages on that level are in an area inaccessible of the Necris Suspense level, I could not find anything else to compensate its removal but think its still a completed map.

Last edited by pined5551; 06-01-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #3
pined5551

Warfare Maps (Remember, if it says "Nothing" next to a map on this thread, it may still have armor and health vials so check both guids carfully before moving on)

Avalanche:

Cold Harbour:
Jump Boots (Near hilltop node in plain sight)
Shield Belt (See description 1)
Berserk (See description 2)

Description: (1) From the jump boots turn around and go past the node straight on to the tower with the lift in it. Look up and use the boots to get it. (2) From either base go outside and drop onto the frozen river between the two, go past the submarine and continue on to see the berserk between two boxes at the edge of the frozen water.

Downtown:
Jump Boots x4 (See descriptions 1&2)
Berserk x1 (On the horseshoe shaped road behind the centre node in plain sight)

Description: (1) There is a pair on the rooftops of one of the buildings in each base. (2) From the centre node look at the avril missile launcher, you should see a central building with an ally on either side, go down both and collect another two pairs of boots.

Downtown Necris:
Jump Boots x4 (See Downtown level above)

Description: Same as downtown minus berserk power up; had a long search for a possible replacement but found nothing.

Dusk:
Shield Belt (See Description 1)
Jump boots (See Description 2)

Description: (1) After you capture both mine nodes, a hole opens up in the ground nearby allowing you to drop down and have access to a cicada, drop down one more level to get the power up. (2) Use the cicada to fly directly up and you’ll see a causeway bridge, land and pick it up.

Floodgate:

Islander:

Islander Necris:

Description: Nothing, anyone confirm???

Market District:
Jump Boots (Under prime node in plain sight)
UDamage x2 (See description)

Description: From the west node exit the building from the main entrance and go right, follow the ally to the end and go left until you see the UDamages purplr light shinning from an alcove in the wall. The other is in the same place on the other side of the map.

OnyxCoast:
UDamage x2: (Both on a platform, one behind each prime node building)
Shield Belt: (Across from bridge node)
Berserk: (Opposite shield Belt on the other secondary bridge)

Power Surge:
Berserk x2 (Opposite each prime node on a small cliff, accessed by adjacent ramp)
Jump Boots x3 (See descrption)2 either Side of Invisibility)
Invisibility (Under the mine node)

Description: 2 either Side of Invisibility, 3rd is beyond the node structure in the direction away from the prime nodes. It's by the crystals near the link gun between some rocks.

Serenity:
Shield Belt x2 (On a ledge near each core)
UDamage x2 (See description 1)
Berserk x2 (See description 2)
Jump Boots x2 (See description 3)

Description: (1) From either core, head for the prime node, about half way you go past a vehicle spawn continue a bit further and it’s on a raised bit of rock. (2) On each side of the mine nodes are elevated catwalks; at each end of these are berserk powerups. (3) From either prime node look towards the other, you’ll see two possible routes, one high and one low, take the low one and follow it around, you’ll pass to sets of boots; collect both.

Serenity Necris:

Description: Identical to “Serenity” level (See above)

Sinkhole:
Shield Belt x2 (See description)

Description: In each corner of the prime node room are small caves, in each of these is a powerup.

Tank Crossing:

Description: Nothing

Torlan:
Jump Boots x5 (See description 1, 2 and 3)
Berserk x1(See description 3)
Shield Belt x2 (See description 4 and 5)

Description: (1) In each base on top of the central tower, use boost pad on the raised walkways inside each base to get up there. (2) On the ground floor by each prime node. (3) On the bridge above the centre node. (4) Next to the centre node. (5) On the highest point of the tower on the bridge above the centre node. Use one of the raptors that spawn in each base to get there.

Torlan Necris:

Description: Identical to “Torlan” level (See above)

Last edited by pined5551; 06-01-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
ferrari360max

Location: Eating tea and crumpets with the queen because thats what i do DEAL WITH IT.

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
this will help a lot looking forward to seeing the rest

ferrari360max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
VeNGeD

Captn Cabinet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
great guide, this will help me out alot, i was dreading the day when i'd go for that achievement.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #6
RegentEagle

You've got a link in the guide. Thanks for this it really helped being as this was the most empty part of the guide.
RegentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #7
Chilidog Chaos
Banned User

stiff bon air's Gamercard
Awesome but could we maybe get some screen shots?
Chilidog Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:44 AM   #8
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for this crazy good guide. Will be looking forward to using it after the "Ranked Champion" achievement.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Edit: Make sure you get the body armor on both sides and the 6 vials on each side on Coret!

Last edited by My Gamertag is Papa Skull; 08-22-2009 at 07:36 AM.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #10
Danmaestro

Danmaestro's Gamercard
Yall are missing 2 powerups in "Rails". One Jump Boot and an Invisibility powerup. They can be found on a boat that is coming in like every minute or so.
Danmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:36 PM   #11
A 2rue Beast

A 2rue Beast's Gamercard
Yup thats all thats missing is jump boots and Invisibility that was not there on rails before the patch. Pick those up (along with everything else on that map) and you get the achievement I would have been first to 1k this game but I have been suspended from live for 2 days. I just hope one of the other guys who helped with the guide get the 1k first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple
Guys, don't hate on A 2rue Beast just because he's better than you. There's always someone better, and he's that guy.
A 2rue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #12
Danmaestro

Danmaestro's Gamercard
Yea whatever
Old 10-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
A 2rue Beast

A 2rue Beast's Gamercard
Great just got 1k in UT3 and I think I am the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple
Guys, don't hate on A 2rue Beast just because he's better than you. There's always someone better, and he's that guy.
A 2rue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:05 AM   #14
Cynic8387

Cynic8387's Gamercard
Well, I got those powerups on rails, but no achievement. I went through and got everything too, just to be sure. So I guess it's back to making sure that "all powerups found" message appears for me on every level one at a time now.

Ok, so this update hasn't helped me much. I got that message after beating Morbias Arena and Rails, but i didnt get the achievement, so i started playign through the other maps recollecting the powerups, but I haven't gotten the message on any other level. Since I collected the powerups before this patch, should I have gotten the achievement after I replayed Rails? Maybe I should try replaying Rails? Or is this just happening cause I missed a random powerup somewhere? Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by Cynic8387; 10-12-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Cynic8387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #15
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic8387 View Post
Well, I got those powerups on rails, but no achievement. I went through and got everything too, just to be sure. So I guess it's back to making sure that "all powerups found" message appears for me on every level one at a time now.

Ok, so this update hasn't helped me much. I got that message after beating Morbias Arena and Rails, but i didnt get the achievement, so i started playign through the other maps recollecting the powerups, but I haven't gotten the message on any other level. Since I collected the powerups before this patch, should I have gotten the achievement after I replayed Rails? Maybe I should try replaying Rails? Or is this just happening cause I missed a random powerup somewhere? Anyone have any ideas?
I have the same problem, can somebody help us please

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #16
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmaestro View Post
Yall are missing 2 powerups in "Rails". One Jump Boot and an Invisibility powerup. They can be found on a boat that is coming in like every minute or so.
Diamond mate, thanks so much for pointing those out. Even tho i wont be able to do it any time soon the next time im home i'll be straight on to collect those. Although i havent done any health vials yet this is a big ray of hope for me. Will update the guide, hopefully for the last time
Old 10-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #17
Danmaestro

Danmaestro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
Diamond mate, thanks so much for pointing those out. Even tho i wont be able to do it any time soon the next time im home i'll be straight on to collect those. Although i havent done any health vials yet this is a big ray of hope for me. Will update the guide, hopefully for the last time
It would have never happened without your and Jonesy999's guides. They very accurate.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #18
Screwface89

thanks for all the new info guys, im actually going to go back to this game now that i know i can get the full 1000 will take a little while due to 500 ranked wins and 200 kills on 50 different days achievements but at least i will know if i stick at it then the full points are possible.

100 % Retail - 36
100 % Arcade - 12
Screwface89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #19
Art

StewArt of War's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
(NEWLY UPDATED - OCTOBER 12th)

Rails:
Jump Boots x2: (In the building next to a manta on the far right of red flag/base, ground floor)
Shield Belt x2: (Just before the ramp leading to bridge going across river, right side there is an ally with it on the street level)
UDamage x2: (Centre of red base in plain sight)
Berserk (Ontop of rails above river) Thanks to Silent Sh4dow

Invisibility & Jump Boots - I've not seen them myself as i am away from my console for a while but according to Danmaestro they are on one of the boats that travels along the cannal in the centre of the map. HAPPY HUNTING. If you have collected every instance of each item listed at the top of the guide then you should (according to Danmaestro; who has the achievement) get yours as-well.

Description: All power ups are in the same place for both bases, collect all of them.
Did this, never got the "All Powerups Found" notification and it is not shown in the pause menu either. Anyone else having this problem? Will the achievement still unlock or am I missing something?

Last edited by Art; 10-23-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #20
spunyun

x Spunyun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Did this, never got the "All Powerups Found" notification and it is not shown in the pause menu either. Anyone else having this problem? Will the achievement still unlock or am I missing something?
Frankly this guide is ass. According to the "health vital location" thread that is linked in this one, there are 2 armored vests to be found and I'm trying to do this at the moment and can't find them.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #21
Mozza FTW

Mozza FTW's Gamercard
Talking

Just got this achievement over the course of 2 days (about 4 hours each day)

I want to say a big thank you to the creators of both of the guides and also to Thermopylae117 for clarifying everything I followed your instructions to a tee and it worked a treat woohoo!

Now all I have to get is the 500 ranked wins lmao! Anyone wanna boost it?

Mozza FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #22
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunyun View Post
Frankly this guide is ass. According to the "health vital location" thread that is linked in this one, there are 2 armored vests to be found and I'm trying to do this at the moment and can't find them.
Hi, just returned to this game after never getting this achievement. Gonna use my own guide to get it plus the other one, if there are any areas that require clarification let me know.

EDIT

Think i just found the two you are on about, is it Rails (VCTF map) if so then you need to fly to them using the vehicle above the flag, they are on a building on the left sid of the flag in both bases

EDIT 2

Ok just got the achievement using my own guide, lol, as well as Jonsey's vial & armour guide. So they work fine to anyone who is still scepticle. Also made a few updates to the guide and added in some of the info listed by Thermopalyae117, cheers m8.

Last edited by pined5551; 06-01-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #23
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
Click HERE

Last edited by NightStalker666; 07-14-2008 at 12:50 AM.
NightStalker666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:45 PM   #24
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I'm willing to bet you don't have to pick up the +5 health tubes but def the +30 health kegs as they are on the little platform indicated in the achievement picture. I bet that is how the programmers coded the achievement in the game, anything spawned on the little power up circle with the cross in the middle clicks off towards the achievement. There are lots of health kegs throughout the levels and you have to be below 100 to pick them up. The only thing that worries me is that some weapons spawn on those circles with the crosses and if that's in the coding, we may all be screwed, lol.

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:13 PM   #25
CHRIS4763

if u guys think about it a little powerups give u a special advantage, in the mutators if im not mistaken the armors are disabled if u set the no powerups option on, i have not done this yet so its a theory but all things that automatically have a respawn timei would think of powerups execpt for health orb and vials
CHRIS4763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #26
Sexypanda

In the description for the mutator No Super Pickups it says it that it removes shieldbelt, power ups, megahealth, and redeemer. Since sheildbelt and megahealth are separate from power ups wouldnt that mean they arent power ups so they wouldnt be needed to get the acheivment?
Sexypanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #27
DEV1L MAY DIE

DEV1L MAY DIE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
can this achievement be done in instant action? or has it got to be done online?

Last edited by DEV1L MAY DIE; 07-18-2008 at 12:53 PM.
DEV1L MAY DIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:30 PM   #28
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV1L MAY DIE View Post
can this achievement be done in instant action? or has it got to be done online?
No idea, cos no-one has it, as soon as i know i'll put it at the top of the guide.

Also, im gonna look for an invisibility as well, maybe its the last one, mind you as its just you who seems to have found it, its likely its non existent as someone wlse would have likely found it also, but i guess it's worth another look
Old 07-18-2008, 06:43 PM   #29
HoBoZ

xx HoBoZ xx's Gamercard
Like I said it maybe just a glitch when I played the map. I would have thought so too, but it happened more than once. And it was always on the left side in front of my base (as you face the enemies base). I will also look for it later tonight. It maybe nothing at all but a glitch.

Freinds request without a msg stating why, will be declined.
HoBoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #30
RegentEagle

About the invisibility... You know on facing worlds where there is a hole in the middle of the bridge you go across in the middle. I remember looking down or I might have been flying from a stray rocket but there was a sort of cave that you could get inside inside the rock that supports the bridge and there was a glowing thing. I may check now to see if I find anything...

Last edited by RegentEagle; 07-18-2008 at 10:46 PM.
RegentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote