PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: The Broken Bond
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
conel33

Salaryman CP's Gamercard
way too easy, kinda dissapointed
conel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Im disappointed in them also.

They all just sound like fishing, collectables and mini-games. Apart from the story-line, secret achievements.

I dont like the idea that Hokage is 0 either.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
Mike Langlois

Mike Langlois's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by p D O M q View Post
Im disappointed in them also.

They all just sound like fishing, collectables and mini-games. Apart from the story-line, secret achievements.

I dont like the idea that Hokage is 0 either.
I actually prefer that Hokage is 0. That way only people who dont care about gamerscore in the game will aim for it, and only the deserving people will get it.

I just hope the secret achievements arnt for online, like in the first.

Currently boosting: Gotham City Imposters (PC)
Mike Langlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
Takun

Takun21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Langlois View Post
I actually prefer that Hokage is 0. That way only people who dont care about gamerscore in the game will aim for it, and only the deserving people will get it.

I just hope the secret achievements arnt for online, like in the first.
I have to agree with that. Thats why some of those insane Halo 3 achies are 0, right? So a regular gamer can get points fine without them, and the hardcore Halo enthusiasts can get them for satisfaction. And with all those achies being for things like activities and item collecting, the secret ones might very well be just for the story modes. Think about it, theres 2 story modes, and quite a few secret ones.

Theres a game Im thinking of (but cant for the life of me remember which one) that has all of the story ones secret, so that if your looking up the score of a friend who has the game, it doesnt spoil it for you. If say, one of those secret achies is "Defeat Tayuya in the main story" then casual players who dont know the Naruto story wont be spoiled. (Hey, they exist yknow.)
Old 11-02-2008, 01:53 AM   #6
FUNGALSHAMBLER

Send a message via AIM to FUNGALSHAMBLER

FUNGALSHAMBLER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by conel33 View Post
way too easy, kinda dissapointed
There are no achievements posted on this forum (to my knowledge), so how can you say they're to easy? If you have a link to show all of the achievements I would be appreciative to see if I agree with you or not about how "easy" the achievements are going to be.

If you win, you win

No reason to rub the facts in people's face

Gamertag: FUNGALSHAMBLER
AIM: FUNGALSHAMBLER

ALPHA KENNY ONE

It's Sofa King Modest Inny Tube E The 4 Tea Ye Rolled Verge In!!!
FUNGALSHAMBLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
Martininja

I just hope the online achievements will not suck so much as the first game.
Martininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #8
Jceccarelli117

Check541's Gamercard
well lets think, there are 12 secret achievements that are worth 20 g, (20 secret achievements total). How many playable characters do we have? that could possibly tell us whether we have the same stupid online BS or not.

That and how many achievement fights (story) would we have. Maybe learn Rasengan, find Tsunade (and maybe fight Tsunade outside the tavern), beat the tutorial, spar with jirayia (like the kakashi one from RoaN), beat kabuto, beat orochi, beat the water ninja on the boat, beat the jonin trying to kill idate, then 5 from the sound 5, and sasuke, thats 15 right there? I dont know, just a thought
Jceccarelli117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
Jceccarelli117

Check541's Gamercard
and I think you might have been thinking of enchanted arms, because all the achievements are from the story?
Old 11-03-2008, 12:34 AM   #10
Takun

Takun21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jceccarelli117 View Post
and I think you might have been thinking of enchanted arms, because all the achievements are from the story?
Enchanted Arms? Noope. Never heard of it, never played it. No, this was a game of mine.. maybe I was thinking of Force Unleashed - things like the 2 different endings are secret, so its a bit more of a buzz if someone just charges through the end, finish and find out theres another ending.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
Turtsu

Turtsu's Gamercard
All I have to hope is that those secret achievements aren't like "Complete Forest Of Death Exam With ****" Those Achievements sucked ass... BIG TIME!

Turtsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #12
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takun View Post
Enchanted Arms? Noope. Never heard of it, never played it. No, this was a game of mine.. maybe I was thinking of Force Unleashed - things like the 2 different endings are secret, so its a bit more of a buzz if someone just charges through the end, finish and find out theres another ending.
i've played enchanted arms and the whole achievements are from the story mode sice the online mode there is very easy..
you'll get all of them (1000g) if you do it right to get the happy ending depending on what you say before the story ends..
d.palapuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #13
xenogear20

i beated like 4 hokkages an d still didnt went hokkage level..not that i really care about this achievement . dont wanna spent hours in vs fights for this hehe...

if you like it its cool though ^^.

@ some people: there is a ninja card in the corner of a waterfall aswell which is pretty hard to walk by or not find it.It was in the enemy camp and then there is a waterfall which you can go in the corner by some rockjumping.

Hope it helps for some ^^
xenogear20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #14
Takun

Takun21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jceccarelli117 View Post
Bioshock! It was Bioshock I was thinking of, that was it. Yknow, all the achies that are visable are things like Max a Track, upgrade a weapon, but the story ones, Complete Welcome, defeat You-Know-Whos, they were hidden. They put a ton of stock into that Bioshock, so its unsurprising they were secret ones. Didnt want people looking at their friendslists of others who were playing to see that they had beaten the boss before them.. which lets face it, really wouldve given away the ending. (See? Im dodging it now on the rare chance someones reading this and hasnt played it. Im nice like that.)

Anyway, the secret ones for this might be the same. Yknow, sealed Orochimaru's Arms, etc etc.

(And relax, I dont even think the Forest of Death is in this one.) Not to mention theres 12 secret achies and what, 18, 20 chars? There obviously isnt Complete so many battles with XXXX". Besides, I think if you look on their forum, the one thing Ubisoft HAS learnt is that everyone has a fav, and all those last achies just forced people to use characters they didnt like. (Hell, I dont like Sasuke or Neji, and Kiba isn't much of a char I think, and that I had to clear them was annoying.)

Last edited by Takun; 11-04-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Takun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
Jceccarelli117

Check541's Gamercard
well there are actually 20 secret achievements, but in addition to the possible 15 I listed earlier, if you have to fight orochi, theres another, gaara again, itachi and kisame could be the missing ones, the only ones that I think are going online are going to be win a solo/tag tournament and rankings, which brings me to a question, do we know if tag is going to be 4 player, where each character is played by a different person, or where its just 1 v 1 where each person has 2 characters?

I'm just itching for this game to come out, its going to be great, I just know it. btw, sasukes my favorite character (to use and overall in the show), but I did hate using people like orochi, kiba, and zabuza. I did kinda like how you had to get good with each character to get all the achievements
Old 11-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #16
Tobi

Send a message via AIM to Tobi Send a message via MSN to Tobi Send a message via Yahoo to Tobi

HeadShotGoneBad's Gamercard
With about a week left until the game comes out, I'm itching to see the secret achievements. How long after the game is out are they listed? I'm sure that they're for the story, cause with 30 playable characters, they can't be for online.

I'm sure you get one for beating Orochimaru in the tutorial fight.
Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #17
ab3rnasty

Ab3rnasty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i am a huge fan of the series does this game do it justice, heard alot of bad reviews on the ach. list though
ab3rnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:40 PM   #18
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab3rnasty View Post
i am a huge fan of the series does this game do it justice, heard alot of bad reviews on the ach. list though
it was alright, but i guess it depended too much on the minigames, it wasn't balanced at all..
i mean, there are only 4 achievements online and the rest is in story pretty much..
after people get all the online achievements they would probably stop playing..
Old 01-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #19
mrsantos

mr sant0s's Gamercard
on playing online. it would say 50 (-10) for experience. what does (-xx) or (+xx) mean?
mrsantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #20
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsantos View Post
on playing online. it would say 50 (-10) for experience. what does (-xx) or (+xx) mean?
It depends if you paly against a player with lower or higher rank that you. I.E Academy student vs Jounin, Genin vs Hokage, ect.
Big Quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #21
Jagged 88

Jagged88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've completed the game and now looking for the gold coins. I've managed to get all bar 45. I checked all the places more than once.
Could their be a place I'm missing? or do you get coins from doing other things?
Thanks!
Old 01-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #22
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged 88 View Post
I've completed the game and now looking for the gold coins. I've managed to get all bar 45. I checked all the places more than once.
Could their be a place I'm missing? or do you get coins from doing other things?
Thanks!
all gold coins are visible in the map with their icons..
If you havent finished one of each mini-games in tanzaku, each of them gives 15 gold coins..
that was the last one i was missing to get 1000g..
Old 01-20-2009, 02:43 AM   #23
Jagged 88

Jagged88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.palapuz View Post
all gold coins are visible in the map with their icons..
If you havent finished one of each mini-games in tanzaku, each of them gives 15 gold coins..
that was the last one i was missing to get 1000g..
Thanks for that I didn't know you had to complete the mini games in tanzaku aswell.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #24
halonator1211

halonator1211's Gamercard
seems like they made the online achievements more easier than the first naruto!
halonator1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #25
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by halonator1211 View Post
seems like they made the online achievements more easier than the first naruto!
It sure did!
Thre were improvements IN GENERAL in this game compared to the last one, both on story mode and online, etc..
Although it does need more improvements..
Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #26
Vivek13

Vivek 13's Gamercard
I've heard that The CS2 Sasuke Ninja card is really hard, right after i beat the game i went to it and battled him, i beat him without letting any of my characters die, i only used naruto and he had like... 30% health left when i beat sasuke, he wasnt really that hard, the thing is that he doesnt like attacking much, just jumping and sub/dodging

Vivek13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #27
Theslatcher

theslatcher's Gamercard
Damn the snake smash, fishing mini game, last perv. and that you don't know how to become a hokage!!!
Theslatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #28
Slug

Tron Cat 92's Gamercard
i still cant do snake smash.. its frikkin impossible. i get to around 300-350 then lose all my lives at once. if i carry on it'l turn into controller smash instead
Slug is offline   Reply With Quote