PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Bankshot Billiards 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-22-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Phantomlocket

Phantomlocket's Gamercard
time trials

is someone willing to make videos on how to do the time trials? or does anyone have some?? also when your going for the 50 games without losing a turn, does that mean you have to do it in a row? or just 50 games altogether.. and what is the best game type to do it in.
Phantomlocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
shadow sniper

Send a message via MSN to shadow sniper

solo assassin26's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
When your going for Bankshot Hustler you don't have to do it all in a row. The best way to do it is do use the 2 controller trick on 8-ball.what you do is put the profile you want to get the achievement with on the 2ed controller and some random profile on the 1st.Then hit the 8-ball in with player 1 50 times and you get the achievement.If you don't have 2 controllers you can do 9-ball and try to get the 9 ball in off the break(which is not as hard as you may think)50 times.As for videos....you don't need em.Just keep at it and you will end up getting it.I never thought I would get it but I did.

Retail Gam
es 100%:13
Arcade Games 100%:10
X360A: Over moderation at it's best
shadow sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #3
drunkdaddyo69x

drunkdaddyo69x's Gamercard
do all tables with time total less then 13 min. its not very hard.

Last edited by drunkdaddyo69x; 10-12-2008 at 01:02 AM.
drunkdaddyo69x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Are you sure it is 13 min. I think there are only 12 tables and you have to complete all of them with an average time of just under a minute. That would make it 12 total minutes. My first play trough was 15m19s. Not sure how I am going to shave off just over 3 minutes. One of them I got like 12secs on...table two or something.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
Elekid

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkdaddyo69x View Post
Within an hour or so of reading this I got it. I wish I would have realised that much much MUCH sooner.
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.

Last edited by Elekid; 11-14-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #6
hezekiah

The hezy's Gamercard
I just unlocked the achievement with an average time of 61.225 seconds per table. So, the 1 minute per table average is definitely wrong. Anyone got a source for a total time of 13 minutes?
hezekiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #7
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Would anyone who has knocked out this achievement please post your times on each table. This would help to know what to shoot for on each time trial. I know some of it is luck. Like on the three ball one I broke until I sunk them all on the break. This one is annoying.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
Luke615

Luke615's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkdaddyo69x View Post
ah i shall see if this helpd my luck for that then. Thank you for that advice, I've been trying to do all the tables in under a minute.
Luke615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:27 AM   #9
Atariboy

LeoAmes17's Gamercard
Some of these suggestions are worded pretty poorly.

Table 2, for instance. What to do here is plainly obvious (You have rows of balls above and below the cue ball) and doesn't really need to be said what to do here. The important advice is the power settings, which aren't mentioned at all. That said, it's not hard to figure out what power settings to use. Oh, and it's a cue stick, not a queue stick.

And the advice for table 10 is a bit off. If you hit the ball at its lowest point or anywhere even close to it, you'll barely even move anything. You got to move up a bit compared to what the instructions suggest to pull things off. Excellent advice though that worked just fine after some experimentation to get things correct.

The advice for table 6 is 100% wrong. For starters, the table has far more than 6 balls (It's the one with a spread of balls in a circular pattern, must be a dozen or so of them). Secondly, there's not even a mention of which ball to aim for to impliment this advice (Which I imagine is for another table, it's clearly not for table 6). Which table were those instructions for?

And the table 1 advice doesn't mention which ball to start out hitting, so I wasn't even able to try it. Which is a shame since there are a good 15 seconds or so there I could gain over doing it the apparant hard way that I did it.

Good advice for table 5, though. But it's hard to pull off. Half the time I'm lucky to get 1 in, or I'll get 3 in and knock the cue ball in as well which is an automatic 10 seconds added to my time. But it still saved me some time, which is all that matters (Although I never managed to get 4 balls in, but 3 after the first shot is still good).

Some good advice, but some of the instructions could use a bit more detail. Within about 40 seconds of getting my achievement now, I figure. What looked to not even be possible seems to be within reach now with a bit more work and some luck.

What's the trick with the table (I forget the number) with 2 balls at each corner pocket and single balls next to the center pockets? I can easily get the center balls in after my first two shots with careful use of the power, but can't seem to get the corner ones in as efficient as I suspect is possible. Sometimes I'm able to knock both balls into a pocket, more often than not, just one.

What's the trick?

Last edited by Atariboy; 10-31-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Atariboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #10
stimpson j cat

Stimpson J's Gamercard
Well I decided to give this game another go with help of this thread! And after five years I finally completed it. Thanks again! This community is awesome!
Old 04-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #11
Original Jet Li

RichLFC360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm 21.95 seconds off my achievement and would really appreciate some advice for tables 4,6,7 and 12 those ones are kicking my arse.
LEGO STAR WARS TCS, MASS EFFECT, OBLIVION,TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED,TIMESHIFT,TOMB RAIDER:LEGEND,VIVA PINTA

ARCADE 1OO%
GAUNTLET,GOLDEN AXE, PORTAL: STILL ALIVE,UNO
PROUDEST 100%
DEAD RISING
Original Jet Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #12
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Man, I'm glad I found this thread! Thanks to everyone for tips and tricks. While I haven't unlocked the achievement yet, I have got my times close enough to others who have unlocked the achievement.

I think I have one table remaining to clear almost 12 seconds and I got this. Couldn't have done it without this thread.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote