PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #1
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Rabid Completionist Unlocked after beating first intro level on Difficult...

Ok guys I donít know if this is a glitch or is intended to happen, but any way, so I beat the game 100% on normal and then started a new campaign on Difficult, I overwrote an existing normal 100% completed game save, and played the very first mission, after killing the red tail deer and doing the mini scene with the bear, as soon as it said mission complete where the red screen pops up, the achievement unlocked for rabid completionist... I don't know if this can be replicated but it would not hurt to try once youíve beaten the game 100% on normal, This is going to make this game so much faster since all I have left to complete is the missions on difficult and destroy 10 bee hives, and since I donít have to get 100% I donít have to worry about secondary objectives, SWEET...

If any one tries this and it works let me know, so that way we can confirm and save allot of people some time...
Old 10-03-2008, 04:25 AM   #2
hellboundsoul

Send a message via AIM to hellboundsoul

hellboundsoul's Gamercard
I'm gonna start working on this one either tonight or tomorrow... Thanks for the heads-up, bud! I'll keep you posted...
Old 10-03-2008, 07:43 AM   #3
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Since my original post I have talked to two other individuals that this has happened for, one got the Rabid Completionist achievement right after the intro mission on difficult, but before doing that he had completed normal difficulty 100%... Also another friend who had missed one or two of the secondary objectives on normal, upon completing those objectives on hard that he had previously missed, the achievements for both Normal 100% completion and Difficult 100% completion unlocked, I'd say its pretty safe to assume that this may have been intended by the developers, since it wasn’t a one time thing...But incase it isn’t I would strongly recommend everyone who is interested in this game to knock it out, it only takes about 4-7 hours at the most for 100% normal, and then all that’s left is to beat it on hard which I ran through in under 1.5 hours, of course there still is 15 snakes to kill/10 bee hives to destroy, but those are freebies practically...So everyone go out and get this actually really fun game and get a free 120 point achievement along the way, before there is an update...

100K in 9 months 8 day...WooHoo
Old 10-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
calsap

calsap8's Gamercard
I can confirm the same thing happened to me regarding the Rabid Comletionist achievement. I got this achievement right after completing the intro mission on a new difficult career after I had completed 100% of the game on a career with normal difficulty.
calsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
metacom sp4rt4n

wow guys.. im so pissed.. i just finished normal mode today. I have all the missions complete including the secondary objectives. i did all the bonus missions and all of the action zones.. when i go to menu and statistics i have 100% but no achievement,..
metacom sp4rt4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Do you have all of the level achievements? Some of the missions have secondary objectives.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote