PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Achievements can be found here:

http://xbox360achievements.org/home/...tail&gameID=78

Discuss!

As for me, I kinda like em, looks like most of should be achieved during the story of the game. I like games that do that..

[P1NSEEKER edit]: amended dead link

Last edited by P1NSEEKER; 12-07-2006 at 01:58 PM.
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:09 PM   #2
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
There are a few secret ones, like completing arcade games on the circus looking mission...like pitfall but with super heros as the characters, or pong! Then there are the push people off cliff ones. Pretty fun!
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 05:37 AM   #3
adamlowery

Send a message via AIM to adamlowery

kiax's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Beat the first part of the first mission online. Not sure if it has to be online or just co-op. Got an achievement

I have a friend

Completed a level with at least 1 other player.

Last edited by adamlowery; 10-28-2006 at 05:47 AM.
adamlowery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:14 PM   #4
shiningcheese

Send a message via AIM to shiningcheese

ShiningCheese's Gamercard

Teamwork 5 pts
Complete one Level with 3 other players

Battle Tested 5 pts
Won 1 Arcade Mode Level
shiningcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:18 PM   #5
CHPwannabe

dvidluvzsteph's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
damn thats cool is arcade coop or just single? havent tried it yet so i dont know.

CHPwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:08 AM   #6
adamlowery

kiax's Gamercard

I beat the game a while ago and I didn't get an achievement for beating the game. After you beat it it goes through all of yhe missions and says the things you didnt do that you should have. It'll say because you didnt do this all the mutants die or whatever. So if your just starting it, try and do all of the secondary objectives. Most of the time he'll say you should do this, but its not that important so don't worry about it.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:04 PM   #7
Smokez

Send a message via AIM to Smokez Send a message via MSN to Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
http://xbox360achievements.org/home/...tail&gameID=78

The Link doesnt work for me and idk if it works for you guys but thats the direct link

Smokez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:41 PM   #8
Dark Fury
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Dark Fury

Dark Fury99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Just thought i would confirm that 100 Arcade Wins can be done in 2 sittings.

I was doing it on Wrenchworks, saved frequently. Last save was at 44 and then a few after it hung. Reset my console, did 56 more and got it then.

If you want to ammend the Achievement Guide thats cool, as when PerpetualHeaven wrote it he said, "I don’t have this achievement yet and the only people who I know who have it don’t know if you can turn off your console and continue. So please be careful when you do this because if your 360 stalls like mine did (at 40 arcade wins), you might have to restart all over again from 0."

Basically it saves your arcade wins number at your last save, so when you continue from that save you can continue from that number.

Full Gamerscore On:
Call of Duty 2 | Marble Blast Ultra | Prey | NFS Most Wanted | Open Season | Tomb Raider Legend
King Kong | NBA 2K6 | Cars | X-Men | Fuzion Frenzy 2 | NBA Street Homecourt

Dark Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:55 PM   #9
New Venari

New Venari's Gamercard
For the 25 levels with 3 people acheivement...does it all have to be played at once? Too many people drop/leave, so I've run the first level of the first mission several times, wondering if it's all gonna count.
New Venari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:04 AM   #10
Chaosflare

Send a message via MSN to Chaosflare

KitsuneChaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Venari View Post
For the 25 levels with 3 people acheivement...does it all have to be played at once? Too many people drop/leave, so I've run the first level of the first mission several times, wondering if it's all gonna count.
Does not have to be on a single run. This achievement adds up, as do the arcade achievements and such.

If you see me playing a game you need help with, or see such a game in my history,
there may be a small chance that I still have it, or can shell out a little cash to retrieve it.
Feel free to politely request assistance, and I'll do what I can (if within reason).

^w^

Chaosflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:00 AM   #11
360_Fan _

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Venari View Post
No, they add up you can also do it the easy way if you have 4 controllers (guitar, drums from rockband/guitar hero work fine). simply have all 4 controllers working and warp to each level (there are 25), basically can be done in 15 minutes
360_Fan _ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:51 AM   #12
Cees157

Cees157's Gamercard

Teh Mast3r

Won 15 Arcade Mode levels consecutively.

Battle Hardened

Won 20 Arcade Mode Levels.

Widowmaker

Threw 500 enemies off a ledge.

Ultimate Team Alliance

Completed 25 levels with 3 other players.

Marvel Master
Answered 150 Trivia questions correctly.

Super Hero Team

Completed 25 levels with at least 1 other player.
Cees157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:26 AM   #13
adamlowery

kiax's Gamercard

Wow I do not have the patience to go thru 150 trivia questions. Or most of the other ones. I think 545 is the most I'll get out of this game.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:38 AM   #14
seifer007

SeiferSeven's Gamercard

Mad Skillz - Win 3 Arcade levels consecutively (10 Points)
seifer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:33 AM   #15
Gprime

Send a message via AIM to Gprime Send a message via Yahoo to Gprime

Gprime8989's Gamercard
How does the Super Hero Team achievemnt work... could I play the 1st stage 25X and get it?

Gprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:11 PM   #16
shiningcheese

in theory i guess that would be ok, but let me know how that goes for ya... I already have that achievement
Old 11-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #17
Tron

erton's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Bright Idea   Rainbow Six Runner-up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Halo 2
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlowery View Post
Wow I do not have the patience to go thru 150 trivia questions. Or most of the other ones. I think 545 is the most I'll get out of this game.
if you know the answers it literally takes like 4 minutes
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:17 AM   #18
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I got the 150 triva answers and everytime I went to a new hub I would take the trivia .
ac2565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:52 AM   #19
shiningcheese

I just beat it again, on hard mode and I got this one:

Excelsior! 50 pts
Beat Marvel: Ultimate Alliance on Hard Mode
Old 11-04-2006, 05:53 AM   #20
shiningcheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlowery View Post
There is a thread on this site that has all of the answers from all of the acts. It will take you less than 5 minutes to get all 3 achievements (5 correct, 15 correct in a row, and 150 correct)
Old 11-04-2006, 09:43 AM   #21
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You don't even need the guide to get those achievements, just some patience and a decent memory.

To get 150 questions answered just go through each trivia section and re-answer any questions you got wrong the first time. Complete one trivia section, save before you attempt them, load up your game again and answer with the solutions you just got.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:58 PM   #22
Doc_Ezra

Doc Ezra's Gamercard

Dressed For Success - 45 Points
Unlock all the outfits for every hero.
Doc_Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:25 AM   #23
ALLoY20

Texticle's Gamercard

I didn't know how to submit this to the guy that wrote the guide on here but I have found out much faster and simpler ways to get the Ultimate Team Alliance Achievement which also includes Team Work and I Have a Friend and Super Hero Team. Also 4000 kills too.

Here is how it is done.
Get 3 others online with you or plug in 4 controls. Then play to or load up a save inside Stark Tower. Then all you do is go in and out of Iron Man's lab (behind the waterfall at the back of the main area) and boom achievement unlocked.

Also here is a better way to get costumes unlocked.
For this one it is preferable that you have played through the game at least once so you have quite good characters.
Play to or load up a save at the very beginning of Mephesto's Realm on Easy difficulty. Go save the game at the SHIELD post and then choose the character you wish to unlock the costume for. After you have chosen jump all the other character over the edge. Then with the character you have chosen go to the part with the infinite spawning gremlin type things (the part where you have to throw them into the lava to lower the platform). Now figure out that characters best spawn camping move, e.g. strong enough to kill quickly but fast enough to do in rapid succession. Then just spawn camp the gremlin things, you should be able to figure out the fastest way of dispatching the enemies which each character and just keep doing that. Health and Energy aren't important because most of the kills will drop more of each. So once you have unlocked the costume you are going for then hit start and load back up at the SHIELD post. You will still have the costume and you can now repeat with a new character.
Note: After each costume you unlock remember to save over the save you load from otherwise all the costumes will disappear when you turn off.

This is also the fastest way to get 4000 kills too, and a high level Ice Shards attack from Iceman is extremely fast way to kill the enemies.
Here is a link to a video of me demonstrating just how fast and easy this method is. Sorry about the quality but all I had on hand was my camera phone's video recorder.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...t=MOV00571.flv

Last edited by ALLoY20; 03-05-2007 at 08:15 AM.
ALLoY20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:33 AM   #24
Project KG

Send a message via AIM to Project KG Send a message via MSN to Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This game looks annoying to get achievements in.
Project KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #25
nezff

Send a message via MSN to nezff

xXxn3iLxXx's Gamercard
not sure if this has been discussed exactly, but for the arcade achievments. I read the guide where he explains to just run through the wrenchworks level at the start of the game and use invisible woman and ms marvel which works well. He also explained to just use 2 controllers and load the second one up at the end of the level, this works also. I wanted to throw this in, which I found works well. After you get the arcade win by loading up the second controller on the player screen, when you are in the omega exterior go straight to the shield save point but not before pausing the game and disabling the second controller where it says player on the left menu. Go to the shield point and extract back to wrenchworks and run through the level again and then at the end, pause the game and enable the second controller and exit for another win. I found this a little faster. sorry if it has been discussed already.

Note: this only works for so long, you can actually disable the 2nd controller go back through the door, enable and kill some stuff and then go back into the door and still get a win. Once you kill everything, you have to start over.

Last edited by nezff; 08-17-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: added stuff
nezff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #26
TimeandTide

Do all of the costumes need to be unlocked in a single saved game to unlock Silver Surfer? I unlocked many of the costumes during my run through the Easy level, then the rest on Normal. I've unlocked every costume for play, yet Surfer is nowhere to be found.

Ideas?
TimeandTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:54 PM   #27
b 2da biZzle

XBruceAlmightyX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeandTide View Post
Do all of the costumes need to be unlocked in a single saved game to unlock Silver Surfer? I unlocked many of the costumes during my run through the Easy level, then the rest on Normal. I've unlocked every costume for play, yet Surfer is nowhere to be found.

Ideas?
i thought u had to complete bronze in all cds
b 2da biZzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #28
b 2da biZzle

XBruceAlmightyX's Gamercard
can i finish the game collecting all the the cds then wen i have done go to the virtual trainer and complete them then
b 2da biZzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #29
scarabsgirl

Scarabsgirl's Gamercard
Hero Packs

I started playing the game and got a good ways in and then bought the hero packs. I had already spoke to jean grey and such and was told that those achievements would pop when I extracted the hero packs, what does that mean? or what do I have to do to get the one for talking to jean now, because she's the one I let die before.
scarabsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:14 AM   #30
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabsgirl View Post
I started playing the game and got a good ways in and then bought the hero packs. I had already spoke to jean grey and such and was told that those achievements would pop when I extracted the hero packs, what does that mean? or what do I have to do to get the one for talking to jean now, because she's the one I let die before.
The acheivement guide pretty much explains this achievement very well.

"Acquired when rescuing Jean Grey from the Pitfall arcade game in Arcade's level. This achievement will unlock as soon as you complete the Pitfall game. Cyclops must be in your party. You can add him in after fighting the clowns that climb out of the car right before the arcade game. After defeting them go back to the boardwalk and you can then enter the shield access point and change team.
You can not get this by talking to Jean in Dr. Strange's laboratory"

The achievements will not unlock unless you have Cyclops in your party after you finish the arcade game in Arcade's level. I am also pretty sure that you can only do this on the first play through and not by using check points especailly since there are none that you can go back to in Arcade's level.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote