PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #61
Sploe

Sploe's Gamercard
I'm thinking that all of the Power-ups have not been found. There are probably some in vehicles that have to be destroyed like in the Dark Walker on Heat Ray. Or there are some underwater somewhere. Or, there are some where no one would ever think of looking and/or you need a translocator to get to.
Sploe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #62
CHRIS4763

like those dammed shield belts on top of the pipe of containment, or corruption (i know its a ctf at least)
CHRIS4763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:13 AM   #63
MERCILESS MACK
Banned User

Angry Wtf

I just have collected every power up on ur list every health pack all armour on every map in multi player n still no fu**ing achiev WTF!
I hate to think that u have to do all maps in all game modes even if u did them in deatmatch ie: deathmatch,team deathmatch n duel that would really suck coz the maps are the same in them game modes or do u have to do it in instant action i just dont know? someone has to ?

Last edited by MERCILESS MACK; 07-21-2008 at 06:17 PM.
MERCILESS MACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:12 AM   #64
ftw 69

ftw 69's Gamercard
all i have 2 say is thax u for this..it would take a long time tryn to find allof the power up..i mean u have 2 go though all the maps at one point but this will make it so much easyer.
ftw 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #65
Benderpl

I have bad news. I found everything (power ups, parts of armor, redeemers, big kegs, shaped charges, stasis fields...) without health packs and I haven't unlocked achievement. I think that all health packs and health vials are needed for achiev. Unfortunately, this is very hard task to find every health item (easy to miss) on every map.

I have a list of power ups/super pickups for x360 exclusive maps. Did I find everything on them?
- KOOS BARGE (berserk, body armor, thigh pads)
- MORBIAS (redeemer)
- FACING WORLDS (UDamage x2, Redeemer x2, big keg, helmet x2, body armor x2)
- SEARCHLIGHT (invisiblity x2, shield belt, body armor x2, thigh pads x2)
- RAILS (berserk, jump boots x2, redeemer, helmet x2, udamage x2, shield belt x2, body armor x2)
- COLD HARBOUR (berserk, jump boots, redeemer, shield belt)

Everything?
Benderpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #66
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
Ive heard that the achievement is glitched?!

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #67
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This is so hard and time consuming im not starting until i know that it can be done.

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #68
Jonesy999

Jonesy999's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anyone got the achievement yet????
Jonesy999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:54 AM   #69
Str8up_wizard

STR8UP_WIZARD's Gamercard
no but some good news

so anyone picking up everything stop you dont have to, i am absolute when i say the power ups are only invulnerability berserk Udamage invisibility shield belts and jump boots the whole "german translation' thing is taken out of context the word power up is only translated to mean pick up and power up dont worry about that. trust me this list is 99% compleate and im sorry to say it if i earn that achivement before anyone else im going to exploit it for MS points for a few weeks till everyone has get a life... and the unacomplished value of the one achivement demishes, but ill give you guys an idea of what makes me think that its not a glich and all i ask is that you tell me if you manage to get the achivement from my advice.

1st - the missing power ups HAVE TO BE from the xbox exclusive maps as they arnt shown by the prima guide book we are all used to using.

2ND - it is probable that we are looking for an hidden power up but make sure you always pick up the power ups cuz there may be one we have all overlooked

3RD - if it is indeed hidden the it is probabale that the missing power up is on an CTF map (not VCTF) as you cant see all the ledges you can translocate to from ground lvl

4TH - me and my friend may be the only ones who noticed this but once when on morbais we are like 99% positive we saw a guy grab an Shield belt (but we never found it and just assumed that our eyes were BSing themselves) there may be an SB there but im not saying there is.

5TH - if it wasnt on a CTF map it may be on an open ended map (an map you can fall off) as there could be ledges that an pair of JB could be hanging off of. i would check out vast sized maps like one of the classic torlan map or an map that has sides that no longer have nodes

6TH - if 5th is wrong and theres nothing off ledges id look high in seemingly ending areas as we all know some times that is the case

also all of these ideas of where to look only apply to the 13 xbox exclusive maps

oh and i doubt that it was a programming error or an glitch cuz i waited for fking ever for this game to come out on xbox after that pushing back BS those 7 months FKing sucked knowing that pc and ps3 had it but xbox didnt i will be dambed if after making me wait they fked up.

sides thats what they spent those 7 months doing "supposedly" trying to make xbox 360s version none glichy i hear that the ps3 version you get stuck in walls alot that sucks for the ps3 users im glich free
Str8up_wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:57 AM   #70
Jonesy999

Jonesy999's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8up_wizard View Post
so anyone picking up everything stop you dont have to, i am absolute when i say the power ups are only invulnerability berserk Udamage invisibility shield belts and jump boots the whole "german translation' thing is taken out of context the word power up is only translated to mean pick up and power up dont worry about that. trust me this list is 99% compleate and im sorry to say it if i earn that achivement before anyone else im going to exploit it for MS points for a few weeks till everyone has get a life... and the unacomplished value of the one achivement demishes, but ill give you guys an idea of what makes me think that its not a glich and all i ask is that you tell me if you manage to get the achivement from my advice.

1st - the missing power ups HAVE TO BE from the xbox exclusive maps as they arnt shown by the prima guide book we are all used to using.

2ND - it is probable that we are looking for an hidden power up but make sure you always pick up the power ups cuz there may be one we have all overlooked

3RD - if it is indeed hidden the it is probabale that the missing power up is on an CTF map (not VCTF) as you cant see all the ledges you can translocate to from ground lvl

4TH - me and my friend may be the only ones who noticed this but once when on morbais we are like 99% positive we saw a guy grab an Shield belt (but we never found it and just assumed that our eyes were BSing themselves) there may be an SB there but im not saying there is.

5TH - if it wasnt on a CTF map it may be on an open ended map (an map you can fall off) as there could be ledges that an pair of JB could be hanging off of. i would check out vast sized maps like one of the classic torlan map or an map that has sides that no longer have nodes

6TH - if 5th is wrong and theres nothing off ledges id look high in seemingly ending areas as we all know some times that is the case

also all of these ideas of where to look only apply to the 13 xbox exclusive maps

oh and i doubt that it was a programming error or an glitch cuz i waited for fking ever for this game to come out on xbox after that pushing back BS those 7 months FKing sucked knowing that pc and ps3 had it but xbox didnt i will be dambed if after making me wait they fked up.

sides thats what they spent those 7 months doing "supposedly" trying to make xbox 360s version none glichy i hear that the ps3 version you get stuck in walls alot that sucks for the ps3 users im glich free
Sup Wizzard. haha nice "around the world" achievement
Old 07-21-2008, 04:20 AM   #71
Str8up_wizard

oh and

all the stuff about the ammo the ammo is included as an weapon they are styled together and the whole "armor and health too" thing is wrong first to end it anyone who actualy bought UT3 grab your UT3 Xbox 360 instruction manual and first look at the table of contents... hey look at that they seperate pickups and power ups huh how about that.... turn to pg 34... wow it says on the description POWERUPS PROVIDE SPECIAL COMBAT ABILITIES
health armor and ammo dont usaly alter you do they?? ohh look at this it says the IMPACT HAMMERS ALT-FIRE can knock off POWERUPS so hmm you can pick up ammo armor and some heath and then ill hit you with the impact hammer and see what pops out if you lose ammo health and armor then your right but if you dont youll stick to realistic ideas and folo the manuals as for deployables hmm its in the name isnt it they are deployable and riddle me this if power ups are isntently activated why is it that deployables wont respawn untill you use them but boots will?? HMM so i guess theyre not powerups.. oh and the redeemer uhh since when was that anything other than a gun and some people are like well you cant change wepons with it on well yeah cuz they dont want you pickin it up and rotating and playing keepaway with it so they set it up so that you cant fire a wepon till you fire the redeemer.

oh and if your thinking of the mutator NO SUPER PICKUPS then your sadly mistaken cuz those are depolyables the redemeer and powerups together and the achivement isnt all super pick ups

and now i have the 7TH idea for you guys

7TH - mabey you have to win the match for it to count

ohh and an 8TH idea

8TH - mabey you have to do it twice as to show that you know where they are ( but on 8th i doubt it ) on a side note if the 7th is correct the guess what i have all but like the first 7 warfare maps finished and once i get the ones on Avalanch through Dusk Free mine and win ill tell you if i get the achivement )

if anyone get the achivement tell me also my XBL account is STR8UP_WIZARD
Old 07-21-2008, 04:21 AM   #72
Str8up_wizard

holy fkin sht you made one too

lol thx didnt see that dude this was pissing me off
Old 07-21-2008, 05:44 AM   #73
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.
Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.

Last edited by NightStalker666; 07-21-2008 at 05:47 AM.
NightStalker666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #74
DEV1L MAY DIE

DEV1L MAY DIE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
i just went through this guide and got all the power ups and no achievement so there must be hidden power up somewhere or we need health ect aswell
DEV1L MAY DIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #75
Hell-Fighter

Slatanic I CH I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalker666 View Post
I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.
Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.
And why do we need the Health vials?? Because the achievement picture shows us a Keg O Health??

It could also be a pic of my ass....

I guess some idiots translated the german achievement description wrong.... like many other descriptions . ?_?
Old 07-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #76
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:

CLICK >> HERE <<

Are you blind? It clearly says at the very top of the guide that there are serious problems with this achievement. Largely concerning with, what does and what doesn't need to be picked up. Take your own advice and try reading things fully! As for the guide missing stuff, its entirely impractical for me to start listing stuff like health vials and armor parts until we know EXACTLY whats required, otherwise i'm simply wasting 100 hours of my time. As for you stating that "YOU NEED HELATH." How do you KNOW that...because you haven't gotten the achievement yet i presume...Like i already said, how do YOU KNOW that you have everything else when there is no official guide for this. Please stop posting statements you claim to be 100% certain and correct when they aren't. If it turns out your correct then its simply luck / a cooincidence.

Plese could you PM me with a copy of their reply to your e-mail. If you ever get one that is. "In a few days" is usually a way of shinning someone on and telling you they don't give a shit. Like you said though, fingers crossed.

Last edited by pined5551; 07-21-2008 at 07:20 PM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #77
norfolk'n'good

if we are still looking for these things, ive just noticed a big keg of health on arsenal. dont think its been said yet. dunno exactly where it is but its above a curved path with 2 health bubbles on it on top of a rafter.

hope this helps if any1 still cares

need jump boots by the way

also on shangri la theres no mention in the guide of the body armour thats in the little room behind where the sniper is

Last edited by norfolk'n'good; 07-21-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: im stupid
norfolk'n'good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #78
RegentEagle

Still can't believe there is no resolution for this. Still I probably won't get this anyway as collecting things just annoys the hell out of me. If you miss one and can't remember what it was you're screwed and will have to start again (GTA IV ).
As mentioned it is probably one of the xbox only maps someone has missed a pickup in or it could be just glitched.
I mean I would help out with the pc version as I do a bit of modding and am alright at it and could look for them that way.
But can you get the maps from xbox from a download on pc or are they exclusive just to xbox?
RegentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:34 AM   #79
Str8up_wizard

pm

hey pm me too
Old 07-22-2008, 04:34 AM   #80
A 2rue Beast

A 2rue Beast's Gamercard
Well I just went through all maps finding everything listed plus the Health packs, and Health Vials. Who knows I might have missed something but im pretty sure I didnt miss anything.

P.S. anybody know if there is any Health on Power Surge Map in Warfare? I believe that was the only map I did not find any health packs or vials
A 2rue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #81
Benderpl

Did you find every parts of armor? I have found everything without health packs and vials.
Benderpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:49 PM   #82
MacAarburger

MacAarburger's Gamercard
is there a point in the statistics that could help? did anyone check that yet? i'm at work for another 4h...
Old 07-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #83
A 2rue Beast

A 2rue Beast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderpl View Post
Did you find every parts of armor? I have found everything without health packs and vials.
Yes everything but ammo pickups and individual weapon spawns. I believe there is a missing powerup somewhere on one of the 360 exclusive maps.
A 2rue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #84
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCILESS MACK View Post
I know that im not 100% it was just a theory !
don't insult me someone might have the patience to try it !
are you blind or dumb or both !
and there is an official guide you can pick it up on play.com but im not entirely sure if it tells you everything !
on the other hand if i do get an email and trust me i'm pretty persistant i would'nt say i am gonna exploit this for MPS like the other two di*k*s that don't realise that eventually they will tell us for nothing !

so unlike half the cr*p posted after your very good list might i add you should read mine properly so don't get offended after insulting me and i know that it is normally a way of thobbing you off but like i say i am very persistant so if i do get an answer i will post it thx!

Just so you know the insulting part of that post was not aimed at you but at nightstalcker
Old 07-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #85
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
Just so you know the insulting part of that post was not aimed at you but at nightstalcker
Congrats on editing the post.

I don't find your opinions to be insulting, just wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own. But...

Luck!? No one has this achievement. It's either glitched or you need health. Enough said.

Last edited by NightStalker666; 07-22-2008 at 10:39 PM.
NightStalker666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #86
Rickt

Rick1987's Gamercard

Someone on a rival achievement site has stated its health vile and all types of armour from an epic representative however I'm at work otmorrow so will be awhile till I've done all maps
Rickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #87
norfolk'n'good

so now we know what we need, are we gonna get this guide updated??
i'll keep posting if i find anything thats not mentioned
norfolk'n'good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #88
pined5551

Quote:
Congrats on editing the post.

I don't find your opinions to be insulting, just wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own. But...

Luck!? No one has this achievement. It's either glitched or you need health. Enough said.
Lol water under the bridge or whatever people say Check the top of the thread for excellent news.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #89
Jonesy999

Jonesy999's Gamercard

hey i was just wondering if you wanted to look through the levels with me, im about to start in about 5 mins. and i was wondering what health pickups do you need? do you need just vials? 25 health packs? kegs? thighpads? helmet? redeemer? body armor?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #90
MERCILESS MACK
Banned User

Talking Like the back of my hand confirmed!

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
HOPEFULLY PINED5551 CAN MAKE HIS BRILLIANT LIST EVEN BETTER LOL!
LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

On 7/22/2008 you posed a question to Midway Support which was noted as inquiry
33100.The question you posed and our response are listed below.

Your Question, Comment or Feedback:
Like the back of my hand achievement.

Response:
Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult, especially since it includes the
numerous health vials and invisibility which is hidden. Every time you pick up
any powerup on any map it registers it so it's a cumulative achievement over
many matches even on the same map.

You must pick up every instance of:
Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>
Regards,
Midway Tech/Customer Support

Last edited by MERCILESS MACK; 07-23-2008 at 05:54 PM.
MERCILESS MACK is offline   Reply With Quote