PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Armored Core 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
halomastercap

halomastercap's Gamercard
Total Newb - What should I expect?

So, I've owned this game for quite awhile, but I've only played it for maybe, I dunno, five minutes.

SHOULD I get into this game? And if I do, what are some things you would tell a brand new player like myself?

Are the Achievements Easy/Medium/Hard? Is the game awesome, y/n? etc.

9/12/2010 - 85 Completed Games
101745/134975 Points - 4188/5548 Achievements

halomastercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
Skeets5977

Skeets5977's Gamercard
I consider myself somewhere in the middle of skills on this game. I have 780 gamerpoints and they were not too tough to aquire. Look around this form for some builds. There are some good ones that will help out on the harder missions.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
MT&^

MT&^

SHOULD you get into this game? That depends. I think it's great as is the game Chromehounds however some might not like it. If you play you will need to experiment with the weapon systems and find what works best for the particular scenario you are playing. As you become familiar with them you will find that some even though they are of greater power might not be as effective for the particular scenario you are playing. As you progress through the game you will acquire more weapons, parts for your AC and FRS memory. You can build an AC to suit your needs. When first starting out though you can choose a pre built AC and make modifications to it as you progress through the game.You will encounter various types of opponents in a given scenario so you need to learn which weapons are effective on the differnet types and build an AC to suit the task. Also there is a weight limit involved when doing this so become familiar with weapons, AC body parts and components as you play and learn from trial and error.

Have fun, MT&^
MT&^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:24 AM   #4
Dark Crenshaw

Dark Crenshaw's Gamercard
MT is right, give it a chance, play around with your AC settings and check youtube for some hints. Almost done with it to try FA next.

-DC
Dark Crenshaw is offline   Reply With Quote