Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-26-2008, 12:59 PM   #31
TroubledReaper

No Pants Evan's Gamercard
4-Player Co-op acvhievement

Looking for some people to do the new 4 player co-op achievement. Let me know if interested...or if you are forming a group i will join ya.

Gamertag is Troubled Reaper.

I will be online all day today after i get back from class :~)
TroubledReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #32
Wollz

Wollz's Gamercard
For the 7 exp on the 7th achievment does it matter if you have more than 7 exp on another matchtype

Wollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #33
Hot Juicy Pie

Hot Juicy Pie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wollz View Post
For the 7 exp on the 7th achievment does it matter if you have more than 7 exp on another matchtype
Taken from the bungie blog:

Quote:
Q: Can you please clarify exactly how the “7 on 7” achievement will be earned?

A: You will get this achievement once you hit 7 EXP in any single playlist on the 7th of the month. For example, you could have 5 EXP in Team Slayer and then on 10/7 go in and win 2 more games, hitting a total of 7 EXP and unlocking the achievement. If you already have 7 EXP or greater in a playlist before the 7th of the month, you won’t be able to earn the achievement in that playlist. We will be releasing a new playlist on the 7th of the month in which everyone will start with zero EXP. In this playlist, you have a clean slate and can just focus on earning 7 EXP before the end of the day. The first chance to earn this will be on 10/7.
Hot Juicy Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #34
Discopete019

discopete019's Gamercard
Looking to trade achievements, send me a FR and a message saying where your from
Discopete019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #35
RamHawk

exact0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
First, let me thank the OP and all who have added info. It sure does help out noobs such as myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
Tank Dropper - 25G
On any Mythic map, get a kill on another player while in monitor mode.
While in Forge, go into monitor mode and spawn any vehicle. Get another player to stand still (preferably) and swing the vehicle from side to side at his position until you splatter him/her.
So on bungie.net they stated that boosters will get the "banhammer after them" for boosting for achivements. Well, what kind of achivement is this?!? This is as bad as a "Press Start Button" type of achivement. Not really sure what the point of this one was supposed to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
Vidmaster Challenge: Annual - 0G
After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.
As of today (25/9) this achievement can be gained. You need 4 players to get this achievement and must be done on Legendary with the Iron skull. You have to start from the start of the level, not from Rally Point Alpha as the ghosts will not be there. You're whole team must be in ghosts at the very end (when you jump the gap into the frigate). For more information on where the ghosts are and other stuff, go HERE. To get members for your 4-man team to complete this achievement, go HERE.
Can this be done with 4 local players - as long as they all have Live accounts and the lobby is set for open party? This was more of a curiosity question.

Last edited by RamHawk; 09-26-2008 at 07:06 PM.
RamHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:10 AM   #36
Gunne Bunny

Gunne Bunny's Gamercard
the 7th day according to what time zone? as when its the 7th in some countries its either the 6th or 8th in others

Gunne Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #37
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Send a message via MSN to Eternal

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   x360a Book Club   SOTF Winner   Road Map - Silver   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I presume its the 7th at your place, because (don't quote me on this) the achievement is based off your Xbox's time and date.
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:10 AM   #38
EliteGamer666

EliteGamer666's Gamercard
Can anyone tell me (if you got the oddball achievement) what gametype you searched in to get a oddball game. I have been searching for three days straight and havent found a single oddball game
Old 09-27-2008, 03:16 AM   #39
VeNGeD

Captn Cabinet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGamer666 View Post
Can anyone tell me (if you got the oddball achievement) what gametype you searched in to get a oddball game. I have been searching for three days straight and havent found a single oddball game
I got the achievement from searching DLC FFA, I guess I got lucky on finding the game type. Alot of other people have been getting the same problem.
I got Oddbal on Blackout in DLC FFA.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:19 AM   #40
EliteGamer666

See that's the gametype i've been searching in. I think i've had every other type of game that you can find in DLC FFA but not a single oddball game lol
Old 09-27-2008, 03:24 AM   #41
VeNGeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGamer666 View Post
See that's the gametype i've been searching in. I think i've had every other type of game that you can find in DLC FFA but not a single oddball game lol
Seems like you just have a little bad luck at the moment, well keep searching and veto against whatever game type you get that isnt Oddball.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:29 AM   #42
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
niice i need to get that dam odd ball its annoying but now i know the playlists :P
Old 09-27-2008, 03:32 AM   #43
EliteGamer666

Yea will be doing that tomorrow, thanks for the info ^_^
Old 09-27-2008, 03:56 AM   #44
B3nzor

Hey, me and 3 of my friends got the annual achievement and we were all banned from gaining any experience in Halo 3? WTF is up with that? Ive heard of a lot of other people with this same problem. If you really fo work for Bungie could you shed some light as to why my 3 friends, myself and many others have been banned from getting experince after getting this achievment? It really pisses me off!
B3nzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #45
Stagier

Stagier v2's Gamercard
i did Legendary with a ghost with 4 people and iron on but i didnt get the achievement anyone know why???
Stagier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:19 AM   #46
iTz RyAn 09

Hey would anyone here like to boost for the Legendary Achievement Co-Op 4 players...

If You Would Like To Help Add My Gamertag

Thanks.
iTz RyAn 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:57 AM   #47
Omega Supreme

Predaking GT's Gamercard
The skulls are found in Multiplayer? Or does the dlc have more single player maps?
Old 09-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #48
Eternal

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   x360a Book Club   SOTF Winner   Road Map - Silver   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Yes they are going to be hidden in the Mythic multiplayer maps... You're going to have to get them while in the heat of battle.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #49
Aphrodite1

Sublimosis's Gamercard
A couple of questions . I know that these achievements can be got on social playlists, but is it possible to do the language trick like before to obtain these new achievements (not the vidmaster ones)? I only ask as I found this an excellent way to get the older achievements as it filtered out all of the non boosters.

With the Oddball achievement if you are hosting a private social match is not possible to just set up Oddball as a match mode and invite your buddies in to boost it? If so can Oddball be played with just 2 players? What's the minimum number of players needed for CTF? (I only played Slayer and Team Slayer when I played Halo months ago)
Aphrodite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #50
VeNGeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite1 View Post
A couple of questions . I know that these achievements can be got on social playlists, but is it possible to do the language trick like before to obtain these new achievements (not the vidmaster ones)? I only ask as I found this an excellent way to get the older achievements as it filtered out all of the non boosters.

With the Oddball achievement if you are hosting a private social match is not possible to just set up Oddball as a match mode and invite your buddies in to boost it? If so can Oddball be played with just 2 players? What's the minimum number of players needed for CTF? (I only played Slayer and Team Slayer when I played Halo months ago)
Yes, the laguage filter trick would probably work, and you can only get the achievements from match making.
Hosting a custom game won't get you the achievements, the best thing to do is to sign in 3 guests and search social match making DLC FFA but some people have been banned from gaining exp so do it at your own risk.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #51
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
So how much do we think the new mythic maps will be? i mean we all know they've brought out DLC because its a dying game and they did this with kane&lynch and the maps were free so GO FREE MAPS!!WHOOOOO0000000OOO
Old 09-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #52
SIR TRICE

SIR%20TRICE's Gamercard
the double xp weekend's legendary brawl is a great way to pick up most of the achivements
there are 12 people in the playlists, its free for all, and its ranked
SIR TRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #53
VeNGeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Aero View Post
So how much do we think the new mythic maps will be? i mean we all know they've brought out DLC because its a dying game and they did this with kane&lynch and the maps were free so GO FREE MAPS!!WHOOOOO0000000OOO
Halo 3 is a dying game?? I beg to differ. Thousands of people still play.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #54
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
For this you have to make sure that you DO NOT have more than 6 exp in any playlist. On the 7th of any month, start searching in the playlist where you have 6 (or less) exp in and win a match. This will get you up to 7 and net you the achievement
Apparently on the 7th of the month they're bringing out a playlist just for this achievement, so if you have 8 exp or over no need to fear.

Quote:
i did Legendary with a ghost with 4 people and iron on but i didnt get the achievement anyone know why???
Do it from the start?

Also, the ones that say "Just boost it", maybe some of us don't want to, can't you add some tips, like, use lots of grenades. 1 Grenade plus BR ot the head = Easy kill.

Last edited by Sniper Riflez; 09-27-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #55
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For the Orbital Skull Achievement, above the Longshore one, you forgot to put the title of the achievement under the picture.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:42 AM   #56
Eternal

Haha nice find Nevander Just fixed it.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:07 AM   #57
kiwi18
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to kiwi18 Send a message via MSN to kiwi18

kiwi18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
For the achievement Alas,Poor Yorick, it is not a one hit kill anymore, it is two. You might want to change that. It is actually pretty hard to get this legit unless they are damaged.
kiwi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:40 AM   #58
MR PLOW5266

MR PLOW5266's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi18 View Post
For the achievement Alas,Poor Yorick, it is not a one hit kill anymore, it is two. You might want to change that. It is actually pretty hard to get this legit unless they are damaged.
It's definitely still one bro...
MR PLOW5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:45 AM   #59
kiwi18
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to kiwi18 Send a message via MSN to kiwi18

kiwi18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well bro, when I was in dubs, it was not a one hit kill, bro. I hit the same guy at different times and he did not die in one hit, bro.
kiwi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:53 AM   #60
Hypnotik Andrew

Send a message via AIM to Hypnotik Andrew Send a message via MSN to Hypnotik Andrew

Hypnotik Andrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi18 View Post
Well bro, when I was in dubs, it was not a one hit kill, bro. I hit the same guy at different times and he did not die in one hit, bro.
It took me 2 hits per peson
Hypnotik Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote