PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 09
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
x YNWA x

x YNWA x's Gamercard
Fifa 09 - Same old crappy fifa? Or not?

What do you think?

I think it is massively better than fifa 08 and a lot more responsive, quicker and you can even pick the controls you want to use, including the use of the dpad. Finding it a lot better than any other fifa.

Normally I get it, play it once and never again and stick to pes.

With the letdown that was pes 2008 online, ive actually looked forward to this years fifa and its pretty good.

Time will tell if its better than pes but its pretty fun. I was the founder of pesforum.co.uk so I am a pretty big pes fan but last years edition was a massive letdown especially online. If pes can get it right, nothing beats it but if its the same as last year or a little bit better, fifa will beat this hands down.

In the middle of creating a fifa forum to go alongside pesforum too with the leagues that are run and ill want to run 10v10 leagues (so could have like 200 people in one league of 20 teams). Not finished yet though but the site will be www.fifaforum.co.uk/forum and it will go alongside pesforum on www.footballgaming.co.uk (again not finished)

I love the ability to upload your goals to the EA servers and people can then see them, another great idea, already uploaded a few lol

But what do u guys think of the new fifa (anyone else has the actual game)? The demo was pretty decent which is unusual for an EA game! So i was worried the real game wouldnt be as good, but its better than the demo and I can see this being a big hit online, especially the 10v10.

There are always fanboys of each game but I can see a lot of pes fanboys playing both football games this year, fifa 09 feels like pes 4 as it is very fluid and can be realistic too. I cant wait until more people get it so I can play online with people to see what its like having 10v10.

It would be great if pes 2009 improved a lot and that way people will have 2 brilliant football games to play, something that we have not been able to say for years, if ever.
x YNWA x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
Rza2002

IxI BRADY IxI's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the game is much better than 08 that for sure, and much closer to the euro game than fifa 08, how i feel after playing it for 12+ hours today is debatable... also with the be a pro, theres 15 divisions in the game itself, and with upto 50 players in each squad i feel this means the death of many forums that focus on be a pro leagues... so unless you have loads of interest in it, i personally wouldnt bother