PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 09
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
Perxxxxx

Perxxxxx's Gamercard
Son Of A Glitch

I really hate to complain about such a good game but wtf. i beat some guy 3-1 online and when i check my HUB it says that he beat me 3-0 and when i went into a be a pro game it said i had 5% DNF which basically means that i quit the game against a guy i was beating 3-1 which nobody with half a brain would do. the game finished fine just like all the rest id played and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until i checked my stats - dont suppose anyone can try and offer an explanation
Perxxxxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perxxxxx View Post
I really hate to complain about such a good game but wtf. i beat some guy 3-1 online and when i check my HUB it says that he beat me 3-0 and when i went into a be a pro game it said i had 5% DNF which basically means that i quit the game against a guy i was beating 3-1 which nobody with half a brain would do. the game finished fine just like all the rest id played and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until i checked my stats - dont suppose anyone can try and offer an explanation
did you get disconnected?

it happened to me a couple of times now, but I did get disconnected during the game.
I was up 3-1 and it was the 70th minute or something - then I got disconnected from XBL and when I checked my stats after I received the loss and DNF percentage, too.

x360a F1 2011 World Championship - McLaren Driver #1

daenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
Perxxxxx

Perxxxxx's Gamercard
Na mate the game finished just like any other , nothing seemed wrong , thats why im so confused
Perxxxxx is online now   Reply With Quote