PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2006, 10:48 PM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Just bought it...lets talk about it!

So far I just bought it and am about to put it in. Not many threads on it yet. I hope to see a lot. I will update this thread or make a new one with how much I love the game
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:51 PM   #2
k_dog

Send a message via AIM to k_dog Send a message via MSN to k_dog Send a message via Yahoo to k_dog

I Kavir I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This game had beter pwn.

I've been looking forward to it. let us know!
k_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #3
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Remember when you were a little kid, and you were getting on like the back to the future ride or something in disney land and you had that giddy feeling? Like the sound was loud and you were in for a total treat of a ride. YEs that is how it feels after i hit start in the menu and had the start of the game happening, the movie is awesome! WOW about to play i'll keep you updated!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:13 PM   #4
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

amazing. only playing this game 3 mins and i am in love. It's everything i expected it to be. destroying things, enemy fights, even the menu system is really good. Right now i am Captain America, Spiderman, Wolverine, and Thor. This is what it auto started me, so I figure i customize after i beat the intro level. Wow though. Lots of fighting things, then on top of that powers plus grabbing virtually any weapon an enemy has (depending on characters str). If you enjoyed Xmen legends you will absolutely drool over this game. I actually lied to my gf saying i worked til 6 today so i could play it extra! (i got off at 3). Buy it. You can play co op online or off, and arcade which is vs (beating their points not eachother). Also i guess on some missions player 2 has to take control of the villians, because its a solo mode or something.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:16 PM   #5
k_dog

Send a message via AIM to k_dog Send a message via MSN to k_dog Send a message via Yahoo to k_dog

I Kavir I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So is it comparable to Legends?

if so, in what ways?
k_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:19 PM   #6
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

4 characters at one time.

3rd person with easy switching

Im looking at the power menu. Looks like everything can be upgraded with experience, lots of levels of it. Also, there are things like xP boost, defense, and as such on captain america, shield mastery. Looks like lots of locked ones since im so newb right now. its a total beat em up RPG. The controls and camera are a LOT better on this one. I can move around and in legends i dont think i could. I can even fly with some characters or websling with spiderman. There are also 4 costumes per character. All unclockables. You cannot start off on hard mode, you have to beat medium first. Go buy the game so we can play co op!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:31 PM   #7
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

The sound in this game is awesome. Leveling up huge light beams down and your character says a bad ass little line. It makes louds sounds , i bet it would sound great on surround sound. Hands down my new favorite xbox 360 game. Sorry splinter cell you might get some dust :/
Old 10-26-2006, 04:41 AM   #8
CHPwannabe

dvidluvzsteph's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i love the characters, man theres so many.

CHPwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote