PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2006, 11:59 PM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Team Creater? HOW?

How do I get into this menu? Ive checked the directions, and even the in help screen in game. It only says go to the menu to create a team, yet I have no clue where it is. I go into the character picking menu, but when I press the trigger it doesn't move to any team. Do I have to pass a certain point in the game for this?

Ok I just found out. It's right when you do the Atlantis level it will give you this option!

Last edited by Tyger7; 10-27-2006 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Found out!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #2
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You have to unlock it by playing through the game a bit, usually up to the atlantis levels.

Press 'Back' then the right trigger and it should come up with a few windows where you can create a team.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote