Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 2
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide (1350)

Story Achievements

The Whippersnapper -
A child Hero must collect five gold pieces.

Simple achievement here. When you'll start Fable 2, you'll be a wee "whippersnapper" and you'll have to get 5 gold from around Bowerstone Old Town in order to advance in the game. The 5 tasks you need to do to get the 5 pieces of gold are as follows:

- Collect 5 arrest warrants.
- Pose for a photo.
- Clear the warehouse/sabotage it from the bug attack.
- Collect the drunks booze.
- Deliver a love letter.

The New Hero
The terror of Bower Lake must be defeated.

Once you're all grown up and left the Gypsy Camp, you have to clear the Bandit Camp of Thag the Impatient before you can get to Bowerstone. Follow the golden quest path to find your way there are take out the 3 or 4 waves of bandits before finally taking down Thag.

The Hero of Strength - 100
Complete The Hero of Strength.

The first of three of the major quests where you'll have to assist Hammer in getting the water from the The Wellspring Cave. This is story related and cannot be missed or messed up on the way to completing the main story arch.

The Hero of Will - 100
Complete The Hero of Will.

The second of three major quests in the main story arch. This time you'll have to enlist the services of Garth, The Hero of Will. This is story related and cannot be missed or messed up on the way to completing the main story arch.

The Hero of Skill - 100
Complete The Hero of Skill.

The third and final of the main quests which this time has you heading through Wraithmarsh to Bloodstone to enlist the help of the Hero of Skill. This is story related and cannot be missed or messed up on the way to completing the main story arch.

The Sacrifice
A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the Many'.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

The Family
A Hero must choose 'The Needs of The Few'.

The Egomaniac - 25
A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the One'.

Co-Op Achievements

The Companions -
Perform a perfect co-op expression.

Join together with a friend for this one. Find someone to use this on first and foremost (try a populated area) and then select the same person, doing the same action and extending it to finish at the same time. Do that and the achievement should unlock.

If that fails, try starting at the same time as well and then if that fails, try to find an extendable expression that someone likes and doing it on them.

The Double Threat
Get a co-op combat bonus.

Attacking the same targets in co-op gives out a bonus (I presume in XP), so either select the same target to X attack, or even easier, shoot them from far away with your guns (that's how we got it).

The Philanthropist -
Send a gift to an Xbox LIVE friend, or watch another Hero send one.

I presume it has to be someone on your friend list because of the description, at least, that's how I got it. Simply find a friends orb (speak to them and arrange a meeting place if necessary) and then select with Left Trigger, A to interact, then select Gift and literally give them anything. Hell, it doesn't even need to get there to get the achievement, my first attempt failed but I still got the achievement.

Make sure you can see orbs first; check your settings (Start > Options > Game > Online Orbs - Then set to Friends Only preferably).

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.

Last edited by Webb; 10-26-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote